Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cronometer

Options
  • 07-08-2014 1:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 39

Spotted this site recently and I've been inputting daily foods for the past few days. Remember doing something similar with Fitday years ago and it got a little bit obsessive but I'm looking to use Cronometer for about 2 weeks to give me an idea as to where I'm at. Finding it interesting to look at the micronutrients and what I'm going crazy overboard on (according to Cronometer, that is). Some high figures I'm seeing early on are B12 at 22 mcg, vitamin A at 9000 IU, vitamin D at 950 IU and selenium at 175 mcg. Anything to be concerned about?

And another question, most of the foods I input are already set up on the site already, so it has all the mineral content. But there are some foods that I have that are not on the site and I have to set up myself, though I can't input anything more than the macronutrient info. What do you guys do in that case?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭ch750536

jtthom wrote: »
    vitamin D at 950 IU
    Current thinking is <10000 is fine and 3-5000 is optimal.

• Registered Users Posts: 39 jtthom

Ah, so well off the mark!

Advertisement