Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What do YOU think he was doing??

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Did the man look like Emilio Estevez...could be casting for the new Mighty Ducks movie

• Registered Users Posts: 4,565 ✭✭✭losthorizon

Jinonatron wrote: »
    Asia is great.

I was once on the bus in Beijing when I saw a man lifting his daughter up, pull down her underwear and hold her over the bin where the child started taking a ****. Note that the bin was on same bus as me.

"Thinly veiled I've been to Beijing post"

Was in Chile once in South America and went too near a Llama and the fecker spat on my face. Its not just a small spit but a huge big glug. Didnt have a tissue or anything. Just had Llama spit all over my face for most of the day.:(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,387 ✭✭✭eisenberg1

Gyalist wrote: »
    A cormorant is not a duck!

It is when you are in my local Chinese restaurant:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,106 ✭✭✭catallus

Speaking of ducks and Russians as we are and courtesy of Reddit....

That is actually the coolest thing I've seen in a while :)

Advertisement