Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Other uses for a hair dryer

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭Diane Selwyn

whitenoise - I knew a girl whose fella found it difficult to get to sleep without some form of it & a hairdryer was apparently useful for this when they were on holidays - she would always have to stay up till he went to sleep so she could turn it off. Must've been love I guess

Brb off to the shop to buy a tennis ball.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭Mickey H

Jake1 wrote: »
    can also be used to threaten other halfs/partners when they are in the bath....

Toasters are more badass for that job. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,210 ✭✭✭marklazarcovic

inflatable beds...turn to cold setting..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,336 ✭✭✭wendell borton

whitenoise - I knew a girl whose fella found it difficult to get to sleep without some form of it & a hairdryer was apparently useful for this when they were on holidays - she would always have to stay up till he went to sleep so she could turn it off. Must've been love I guess

In a similar vain I find the sound of a hover strangely soothing.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 479 ✭✭In Lonesome Dove

I was going to type white noise too. Useful for getting babies to sleep.

Advertisement