Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

what do you do when you cant sleep?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭Pablodreamsofnew

Read a book until my eyes can't stay open.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭takamichinoku

I don't even try, it's not gonna happen that night; I'll spend about two hours deliberating over what to watch instead (clicking through IMDb, Rotten Tomatoes and my hard drive like crazy), send a ton of rambling messages to whoever's online and eat a f*cking ton of cookies with coffee.

Basically all of the worst things I possibly can do, the alternative is lying there telling myself how awful the future is going to be, which exhausts me way more.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,742 ✭✭✭✭Wichita Lineman

Watch old TV series on DVD. Currently mid 'Rockford Files'.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 700 ✭✭✭mikeyjames9

half a bottle of wine and a temazapam if i had them

if not browse forums 'til i can't stay awake and then turn on the radio

• Registered Users Posts: 1,501 ✭✭✭Madam

I go for a long imaginary walk to somewhere I've been before, I'm asleep before I reach my destination most times.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 142 ✭✭larrlin24

ASMR videos have been a life saver for me recently!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭Sir Osis of Liver.

I usually put on the most boring documentary I can find on history channel or Nat geo.

• Registered Users Posts: 627 ✭✭✭House of Blaze

Have to get out of bed anyway.

I find if I get up and (somewhat bizzarrely!) have a cup of tea and read something for a bit it does the trick eventually!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,812 ✭✭✭thelad95

Pull myself silly.

Advertisement