Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Z Nation (Syfy) [** Spoilers **]

Options
12345679»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,497 ✭✭✭Yester

They've started to take themselves very seriously. We definitely need a giant wheel of cheese to roll through town sometime soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 60,317 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

How is Jay still a thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,455 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

I stopped watching after the boring opener. Did it improve?

Not really.

It’s just a back round show for me now when I’m doing other things.

I’ll finish off this season and I’ll be done with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,823 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

It's strange seeing Citizen Z in Supernatural and Kaya in Legends.

It seems like they mistimed the scheduling to have it end the weekend after Christmas. I won't see it until the New Year, probably.

• Advertisement

While I'm watching the latest episode I find out that next week is the series finale, as the show has been cancelled

https://twitter.com/DavidMLatt/status/1076311676620685312

Not surprised really it was a fun show to start with however like all zombie shows there is no real ending that can happen the world is over and eventually everyone will die and turn into a Zombie.

At least this show tried to have fun along the way unlike the more famous show.

Going by next week's title and the fact they had a couple of the cast there as if it was during production, maybe they found out in time to wrap things up.

And so it ends. Seemed like it was ended as a finale but left open a bit. Happy enough with the ending though

Advertisement