Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

After Hours (maybe) Halloween Beers J.W Sweetmans (Messrs) Dublin - vote for date

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,411 ✭✭✭Avada

some of us have friends. :mad:

Don't be silly, this is AH

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,557 ✭✭✭KeithM89

It. Is. On. Halloween

320768.jpg

Considering every AH beers in the past 5 years has been on a saturday, its a fair question tbh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,866 ✭✭✭Fat Christy

KeithM89 wrote: »
    Considering every AH beers in the past 5 years has been on a saturday, its a fair question tbh.

Thank you. :)

KeithM89 wrote: »

I'm just being silly to be honest. But as far as I know it is the friday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

But it is supposed to on a saturday night and some of us have friends. :mad:

And I want to go but can't if it's then. :(

Friends? Thats a real thing?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 21,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭entropi

cloud493 wrote: »
    Friends? Thats a real thing?
    http://data3.whicdn.com/images/18642383/large.png :pac:

Shall consider going to this, but if on Hallowe'en its highly doubtful I'd be there for more than one beer.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,933 ✭✭✭Patser

What's to stop it being both nights. Friday for those that can make it, Saturday for those that are busy Halloween night and both nights for the 90% of us that are closet alcoholics.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,568 ✭✭✭candy-gal1

Im up for that! :pac::D:P

So, whats the time thereabouts were all aiming to arrive at, and tis sweetmans I assume?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 140 ✭✭The Rabbit

Ya I thought that

What is your weird obsession with Fat Christy?

You seem to be antagonising her all of the time and not just this thread.

Has there ever been an attempted rape at a beers before? That'll really kill the atmosphere.

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Why are the mods ignoring pages and pages of confusion over the date?!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

I'm only new :(

I'll find out and put it in the thread title, OP and here as soon as I know :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,889 ✭✭✭✭The Moldy Gowl

Mod of the year 3 years running. A bit cranky today though.

Ah Jaysus lads, I haven't been bloody well glued to this thread in anticipation of something that's two months away, would have have killed one of ye to drop me a PM?

I thought the date was sorted, I had no reason to follow this thread any more unless something was brought to my attention.

Last year's Halloween beers were actually on a Friday btw, although it was the 1st November. This year's I presumed were wanted on Halloween - also the Friday. It seems that may not be what the people want, so I guess that means another Poll eh! Patser will be thrilled.

Seriously though, if you want us to look at something, PM us, despite the idea some people have of mods - we don't sit hitting F5 all day long waiting for something to happen.

Ah Jaysus lads, I haven't been bloody well glued to this thread in anticipation of something that's two months away, would have have killed one of ye to drop me a PM?

I thought the date was sorted, I had no reason to follow this thread any more unless something was brought to my attention.

Last year's Halloween beers were actually on a Friday btw, although it was the 1st November. This year's I presumed were wanted on Halloween - also the Friday. It seems that may not be what the people want, so I guess that means another Poll eh! Patser will be thrilled.

Seriously though, if you want us to look at something, PM us, despite the idea some people have of mods - we don't sit hitting F5 all day long waiting for something to happen.

Seriously :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 25,429 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Saturday 1st November

Don't ruin the illusion!!!!

What next?

No Santy Clause?

:(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,933 ✭✭✭Patser

MOHR POLLS!!!!!!

Ooooopppppps, thought I had. I blame EP!!:o

I blame fat christy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭Hotfail.com

Yeah? I do. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭TeddyTedson

My birthday is 31/10 so I'll go for any day either side of that in the poll. Unless boardsies want to bring me cake. ;)

• Advertisement

cloud493 wrote: »
    I blame fat christy.

Blame the fat guy for everything. :rolleyes: It's bad enough I get blamed for eating all the pie and now this. :mad: :(

But I gots them to put up a lovely poll. ^___^

Saturday 1st November
    Anyone see a pie?

I left it right here :(

The Rabbit wrote: »
    What is your weird obsession with Fat Christy?

You seem to be antagonising her all of the time and not just this thread.

I think it's kinda cute. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,076 ✭✭✭✭Czarcasm

Anyone see a pie?

I left it right here :(

Poll looks like a pie chart on the touch site :)

I'm easy with either date tbh, but it looks like Saturday is running away with it :D

Czarcasm wrote: »
    Poll looks like a pie chart on the touch site :)

I'm easy with either date tbh, but it looks like Saturday is running away with it :D

There is a long way to go yet. It's not over until it's over.

But I gots them to put up a lovely poll. ^___^

Actually no, that was Kersplat!

Saturday 1st November

It's not over until the fat lady sings ;)

Actually no, that was Kersplat!

Yeah but Kersplat noticed my ranting and raving so there :P.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,076 ✭✭✭✭Czarcasm

Ach, mine would hardly be the casting vote anyway, I just don't bother voting in polls online, no need to break the habit of a lifetime now :o

• Advertisement

Czarcasm wrote: »
    Ach, mine would hardly be the casting vote anyway, I just don't bother voting in polls online, no need to break the habit of a lifetime now :o

I think you want to vote Czarcasm......I really really think you want to vote! :mad: :pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement