Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

advanced warfare pricing

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭firestarter51

dmcg90 wrote: »
    Ordered this on Amazon - free delivery. Any news on how we get the Day 0 code?
    i dont think there is a code i think day zero means you get the game a day early so its delivered a day before release date and you get double xp

• Registered Users Posts: 2,297 ✭✭✭madcabbage

dmcg90 wrote: »
    Ordered this on Amazon - free delivery. Any news on how we get the Day 0 code?

Think you only get a code if you bough the digital version. Like the previous poster just said, you should get it a day earlier. Provided the product was advertiesd as the Day Zero edition.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭MarkY91

you get the disc a day early. i got the digital version off the psn store, its set to download on halloween(i think?) and it will unlock midnight sunday

• Registered Users Posts: 1,748 ✭✭✭rolexeagle1

If I pre order a Day Zero copy in Gamestop I can pick it up on Monday? Is that right? Or If you were to order it from Amazon UK would it et shipped tomorrow in the hopes it will arrive on Monday morning?

srumball wrote: »
    If I pre order a Day Zero copy in Gamestop I can pick it up on Monday? Is that right? Or If you were to order it from Amazon UK would it et shipped tomorrow in the hopes it will arrive on Monday morning?
    day zero editions are sold out in gamestop as far as i know, and the version with the season pass also
    they are opening midnight sunday for the day zero pre ordered edition
    amazon should be delivered on monday
    smyths have copies left
    and tesco will probably have some

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭beglee

FYI I just heard that Microsoft have closed the loophole in the last day or two, that let you buy games from the xbox store in hong kong and india for cheap.

You can still do it through the US store for a saving for now, but those 2 countries may just be the start of them shutting it down completely.

74.99 for PS4 copy in Xtra Vision. Are they joking?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,297 ✭✭✭madcabbage

AAA title games, they'll take us for a ride on prices here!

madcabbage wrote: »
    AAA title games, they'll take us for a ride on prices here!

That's actually ridiculous though. I'm going to go digital through the US PSN store.

same price in gamestop

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,431 ✭✭✭rottie 11

How much space does the digital copy take up on hardrive and how much is it? I dont want to pay 75euro

rottie 11 wrote: »
    How much space does the digital copy take up on hardrive and how much is it? I dont want to pay 75euro

70 euro on psn store. around 44 euro on US store

MarkY91 wrote: »
    70 euro on psn store. around 44 euro on US store

Worth paying the extra 5er so and keeping the space on hardrive

rottie 11 wrote: »
    Worth paying the extra 5er so and keeping the space on hardrive

its 65 in smyths as far as i remember!

its 65 in smyths as far as i remember!

Supervalue usualy have the big games cheap aswel

• Registered Users Posts: 18,973 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

Anyone going for the all singing all dancing 99e download?

everlast75 wrote: »
    Anyone going for the all singing all dancing 99e download?

i am. 20 more than the normal edition and i usually get the maps anyway so i decidec why not.

I just got a mesage from xtra vision to text back xbox one and my local store to pre order and it wil take 5e out of my phone credit? Anyone ever done this?

Preorder CODAW:Day Zero Ed from hmv/xv.Txt CODWPS4,CODWPS3,CODWXB1 or CODWXB3 & your local store to 51000 €5 deposit will be billed to ur phone OPTOUT to 50123

i am. 20 more than the normal edition and i usually get the maps anyway so i decidec why not.

Its €52 more expensive than getting it from the US psn store. The prices are ridiculous here!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12 loughrey87

i dont think there is a code i think day zero means you get the game a day early so its delivered a day before release date and you get double xp

There is a code with all Day Zero games, it's including in the Day Zero boxes to access the bonus digital content. Day Zero is more than just getting it early, it also includes bonus pre-order content the other version won't have.

Any news on the price Tesco or Supervalu will charge? Anyone would be mad to get it from Gamestop this year. 70 euros for PS3 and they didn't even include a poster this year. Amazon have confirmed they will only deliver on release day for UK customers, all other customers will have them delivered for next Friday. Smyths for 59.99 with free one day delivery seems to be the best bet so far. I cancelled my Amazon pre-order and made a pre-order with Smyths as I don't want to have to wait until Friday for the game. No mention of the game on the Tesco FB page even though they normally have midnight releases. This year there isn't much talk about the game like previous years.

Any news on the price Tesco or Supervalu will charge? Anyone would be mad to get it from Gamestop this year. 70 euros for PS3 and they didn't even include a poster this year. Amazon have confirmed they will only deliver on release day for UK customers, all other customers will have them delivered for next Friday. Smyths for 59.99 with free one day delivery seems to be the best bet so far. I cancelled my Amazon pre-order and made a pre-order with Smyths as I don't want to have to wait until Friday for the game. No mention of the game on the Tesco FB page even though they normally have midnight releases. This year there isn't much talk about the game like previous years. Not interested in the digital release, even if it is only 20 euros. Nothing better than having the game in your hands and switch it readily between consoles.

loughrey87 wrote: »
    There is a code with all Day Zero games, it's including in the Day Zero boxes to access the bonus digital content. Day Zero is more than just getting it early, it also includes bonus pre-order content the other version won't have.

I ordered it digitally and didn't get a code. Maybe different with the boxed version however.

I ordered it digitally and didn't get a code. Maybe different with the boxed version however.

i got mine digitally also
    gorge downloaded i think that is extra content

loughrey87 wrote: »
    Any news on the price Tesco or Supervalu will charge? Anyone would be mad to get it from Gamestop this year. 70 euros for PS3 and they didn't even include a poster this year. Amazon have confirmed they will only deliver on release day for UK customers, all other customers will have them delivered for next Friday. Smyths for 59.99 with free one day delivery seems to be the best bet so far. I cancelled my Amazon pre-order and made a pre-order with Smyths as I don't want to have to wait until Friday for the game. No mention of the game on the Tesco FB page even though they normally have midnight releases. This year there isn't much talk about the game like previous years.
    message tesco and supervalu on facebook or twitter, thats what i did for the last two years, tesco are normally very helpful
    only thing is midnight launch will probably be monday night as i dont think tesco can open sunday midnight, i could be wrong
    better off asking them

message tesco and supervalu on facebook or twitter, that's what i did for the last two years, tesco are normally very helpful
    only thing is midnight launch will probably be monday night as i dont think tesco can open sunday midnight, i could be wrong
    better off asking them

Tried to contact Tesco over the phone and Facebook and they have no information whatsoever on COD, on either the price or midnight release. They told me they get another company to deal with the games.

Not sure about Supervalu.

I pre-ordered though from Smyths in the end as they are just 59.99 for PS3 version. I got a dispatch confirmation today from them to say they sent it out in the post this morning, meaning they are trying to have it delivered for release day Monday with next day delivery. Didn't think they'd send it out that early, so I'm happy! :-D

message tesco and supervalu on facebook or twitter, that's what i did for the last two years, tesco are normally very helpful
    better off asking them

Tried to contact Tesco over the phone and Facebook and they have no information whatsoever on COD, on either the price or midnight release. They told me they get another company to deal with the games.

Not sure about Supervalu.

I pre-ordered though from Smyths in the end as they are just 59.99 for PS3 version including next day delivery. I got a dispatch confirmation today from them to say they sent it out in the post this morning, meaning they are trying to have it delivered for release day Monday with next day delivery. Didn't think they'd send it out that early, so I'm happy! :-D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,549 ✭✭✭quinnd6

I think I might leave it until black friday to get it on xbox 360.
    It will probably be a bit cheaper then.
    Gamestop are such a rip off 70 euros for xbox 360 version for goodness sake.
    People who buy from them are throwing money down the drain.
    Don't buy it from gamestop anyone.
    Xbox 360 version looks good I saw it on youtube.

• Advertisement

quinnd6 wrote: »
    I think I might leave it until black friday to get it on xbox 360.
    It will probably be a bit cheaper then.
    Gamestop are such a rip off 70 euros for xbox 360 version for goodness sake.
    People who buy from them are throwing money down the drain.
    Don't buy it from Gamestop anyone.
    Xbox 360 version looks good I saw it on youtube.

Yeah, don't understand Gamestop's price logical as they are the most expensive even though they are normally very competitive. This year was also the only year they gave no pre-order bonuses like posters etc. so it makes no sense people buying from them. I compained on their FB page, asking them why they are more expensive than anywhere else and they never replied. Still, judging from the FB comments there are a lot of fools buying from them Monday.

Advertisement