Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advertising for Argent Global Network

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,764 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

MOD NOTE

Ok guys, I'll leave this here for a while.

Remember, you're questioning, arguing over or querying the post not the poster.

Personal attacks on any poster will not be tolerated.

If you have a vested interest in Argent Global Network, declare it in your first post, otherwise there will be consequences.

Tox

• Closed Accounts Posts: 162 ✭✭xerpae

Cute Hoor wrote: »
    I think I'm more confused than ever!!

Ye poor thing!
    Cute Hoor wrote: »
    TREAD VERY CAREFULLY!!!!

Goes without saying.

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭eire_insane

• Registered Users Posts: 5 crankun

Have read all of these already, and indeed the good reviews.
    I am a member for a few months now and i have no doubt that this company is legit.

heres a thought ;
    For all those people who believe it is a scam , DO NOT JOIN
    For all those who are not sure ; join for free. if not convinced , then just stop.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,087 ✭✭✭Pro Hoc Vice

crankun wrote: »
    Have read all of these already, and indeed the good reviews.
    I am a member for a few months now and i have no doubt that this company is legit.

heres a thought ;
    For all those people who believe it is a scam , DO NOT JOIN
    For all those who are not sure ; join for free. if not convinced , then just stop.

Because I believe in a moral duty to voice the FACT that this is a scam, I am saying its a fraud and any one who promotes or encourages others to be involved are perpetrating a fraud. As it is only the firm I am identifying in my statment I invite any members of that company to inform them of my defamation (as of course it would be if they are not scammers) and I look forward to them protecting their good name in court in Ireland.

If the company is legit can you post the company structure, and contact details for each director, the name of accountants and auditors and bankers, all that information is freely available for legit companies. As would be quarter, half yearly and annual accounts. Because if any one has given personal details like ID documents to a company with out getting some of that list they are silly.

If you really can't see this is a fraud you are deluded.

Why o why are all the shrinks for this crap and in the past BB all low post counts.

• Advertisement

Hybrid Ponzi scheme

Got anything else? This is just a copy of the BehindMLM content that has already been posted twice.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12 mobow

I, my family & many friends are members in AGN, we have been keeping an eye on alexa.comsiteinfo/argentglobalnetwork.com
    This is the fasted growing company in history on the internet.
    Only 1.2% of AGN members are in Ireland.

Why would AGN pull the plug on something that will be ranked Globally in the top 500 by Xmas,
    NB: $1 trillion was spent on advertisement in 2012,

I have been to AGN meetings, One of the directors is Irish.
    Himself and Victor Rival have answered any question asked of them.

All replies to any questions have become factual.

If you look for problems you will find them.

We receive a welcomed weekly income, with very little work.

anyone wants more info PM me.

mobow wrote: »
    I, my family & many friends are members in AGN, we have been keeping an eye on alexa.comsiteinfo/argentglobalnetwork.com
    This is the fasted growing company in history on the internet.
    Only 1.2% of AGN members are in Ireland.

Why would AGN pull the plug on something that will be ranked Globally in the top 500 by Xmas,
    NB: $1 trillion was spent on advertisement in 2012,

I have been to AGN meetings, One of the directors is Irish.
    Himself and Victor Rival have answered any question asked of them.

All replies to any questions have become factual.

If you look for problems you will find them.

We receive a welcomed weekly income, with very little work.

anyone wants more info PM me.

Can you forward a copy of company accounts for last quarter, can you forward a list of add companies and Fortune 500 companies that advertise with AGN, can you forward name and address of auditors and bank, as proper Due Diligence I have looked for these and can not find them as you have a direct contact with the company you should be able to get these easily.

I assume $1 trillion world wide in 2012 what is AGN % share of such revenue in Q1 and Q2.

Why don't you come to a meeting, if they cant answer your questions DOM is on me.

Why don't you come to a meeting, if they cant answer your questions DOM is on me.

Either the information is available or it is not I don't need to go a meeting in google to get that information. If this company is about to become Fortune 500 company then all the information should be freely available.

To make it clear I know this is a fraud and a scam I will not attend a meeting I was offered €10,000 free investment in BB and turned it down as I would not have my name associated with a fraud.

• Advertisement

Didn't think you would show up.

Google, the lady who set up Gmail 10 years ago was told she was mad......

Economists have identified loss aversion as a major factor in financial decision-making, in that most people would rather avoid losing money than acquire more. The psychological impact of losing is thought to be twice as powerful as the pleasure of gaining.

Yes BB was a scam.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,788 ✭✭✭Cute Hoor

Economists have identified loss aversion as a major factor in financial decision-making, in that most people would rather avoid losing money than acquire more. The psychological impact of losing is thought to be twice as powerful as the pleasure of gaining.

Yes BB was a scam.

Pro Hoc Vice asked for some fairly basic information on the company, why don't you provide it, I presume you have it, it shouldn't equate to the third secret of Fatima

As a member, why would I have them, But I will ask at next meeting.
    If it is a scam (not) I really need to know.

A recent massage from AGN.

Greetings AGN Affiliates: 08/10/2014

We hope this message finds everyone well.

This communication will be to summarize the events of the last three weeks. We have committed to 5 conference calls per week to update our members. This is in English and some of the feedback we are getting is that not everyone is clear on what is happening. Hopefully this message will help clarify any unanswered questions.

On the 21st of July, we suspended the ability for our United States of America (USA) members to enroll new members. Even though we are not registered in the United States (US), we were advised by our attorney to put a halt to our business in the USA. Some parts of our program are not US compliant. Although, the USA only represents about 3% of our affiliate base we value our US members and have set a goal to be US complaint over the next 6 weeks. One of the first steps in accomplishing this goal is the new look of our website.

On the 21st of July, we also announced we would return withdrawals from I-Payout back to your wallet and in two weeks we would make ArgentPay available for withdrawals for the members who are I-Payout users. As promised, ArgentPay was made available for withdrawals on the week of the 4th and 5th of August. It was our intention to use I-Payout for deposits and not withdrawals. They were handling about 65 to 70% of our volume. After about one week I-Payout decided not to process our deposits which caused us a challenge.

On the 15th of August, ArgentPay will be 100% functional. Until then, we will have to use Solid Trust Pay (STP), Okpay, and now Payza for our members to make deposits. We are creatures of habit and it will take some time to have our members get accustomed to a new way of making deposits. The time it will take for our members to readjust to these eWallet changes and for ArgentPay to be 100% ready has caused and will cause fear amongst our affiliate base. The reason for our urgency to move to ArgentPay is twofold, one: we will develop an income stream from using ArgentPay and two: there is some concern of being exposed financially in the USA. These changes are motivated by our desire to become compliant and make AGN a long term opportunity. We understand these changes can cause some short term losses, but we are more committed to positive long term gains.

During this transition we are requesting that our members use STP as much as possible to make their deposits. This will be until ArgentPay is ready. As a result of this decision to leave I-Payout many or our affiliates have asked for their withdrawals through STP. This has caused a 6 fold increase in STP withdrawal volume. STP does not allow for us to send them large wires to meet this demand. Therefore, this week we were not able to process all of STP’s request. The fastest way we can fund STP would be to have our members make their deposits to STP. Consequently we are asking for everyone who has STP accounts who were going to make deposits through I-Payout to make them instead to STP. We will be able to meet this withdrawal demand in a few weeks.

‘Are we Okay?’

This question has come back to me through some of our leaders who have asked me directly as well as through our support department. My answer has been “we are fine”. We have cash reserves to get through some slow times. I’m beyond confident that we will be better, stronger and more stable at the end of these changes than we were before them. Our challenge will be how we manage and go through these encounters. We anticipate it will take about two months for us to get back to business as usual. In the next two months we will need for everyone to practice delayed gratification. This is not easy but we can do it. We have just launched two new income producing platform and we will launch two more on or about the 15th of this month. You will see some new innovated income generating tweaks in the next few weeks that will really excite everyone.

In the last few months many companies in this genre have gone out of business. This fact makes it difficult for some of our members to feel comfortable during our time of fluctuation. AGN’s commitment to our members is to respond expeditiously to make changes to ensure AGN is a home for network marketers. What you will find different in us is our capacity to be flexible and make necessary changes to insure a better future. This may seem easy to do, but it is not. Most of the programs that are no longer around were faced with this option. Their inability to make timely changes guaranteed that they are not here today. There is an old leadership saying that says “Life is 10% what happens to us and 90% how we respond to what happens to us”.

As a network marketer for more than 20 years I have been in the position to have to tell our organizations the companies we represented will no longer be in business. In the past 10 years I have had to make this statement on more than 5 occasions. Each time I knew many of our partners would be devastated by this news. As a builder in our industry you know of partners that have sacrificed and need the income from the opportunity as much a fish needs water, and yet I have had to share that they would have to go thirsty for a little longer. As a leader this has been the most difficult part of our industry. The realization that dreams will be put on hold temporally, until we find a new direction to pursue our dreams again. We have always bounced back and moved on to better and greater opportunities, but not everyone were able to go through the up and downs and be with us today. In fact most could not fight on. Hence, the motivation for AGN was to know and respond to whatever the market changes would be and to do whatever it took to be here for its members.

Yes BB was a scam.

I was one of the early adopters of both Google as a search engine and Gmail, I could get information freely on the company which was set up in the USA. I knew a lot about the founders (a bit too much at times) google never promised me an income and I cold see early on what was it selling point or more importantly what it sold and who it sold too. I could see clearly what money it made and who it made it from. I can see none of this about AGN there is noting on its website as to who the people behind it is, I find it funny that the CEO and CFO of (they claim the fastest growing company) are not visable, if I was the CFO of such a company I would be on Bloomerg, CNN, SKY and all the money programs as they would want to know the secret. If a company is telling you they are making amazing money but cant show where from, if a company is telling you its growing faster than any other but can produce reports, if a company is telling you its not a scam but cant tell you who the auditors are then it is a scam. I will happily state so on the record. It a scam, BB was a scam Hourly Rev Share was a scam if its a scam its a scam.

Like any Ponzi scheme people will make money up until the saps catch on and run for cover be careful if you have invested all your clothes at that stage cause is no fun being the one left naked in the middle of the room.

Yes BB was a scam.

Point to the difference between this and BB, had you invested in that. As I pointed out I not risk adverse I do due diligence, there is no information to tell me otherwise than this is a scam, its not risk adverse to avoid a scam its just common sense.

I will tell you what I will turn up at a meeting, if I am allowed 30 minutes one on one with any director of the company in front of the audience uninterrupted, must do the full 30 mins with me and guarantee I will be given at least 25 mins of that.

If a company is telling you they are making amazing money but cant show where from, if a company is telling you its growing faster than any other but can produce reports, if a company is telling you its not a scam but cant tell you who the auditors are then it is a scam.

You're making stuff up now.
    AGN is not telling us they're making amazing money, they're not telling us that it's growing faster than any other and they're not telling us it's not a scam...we already know it's not a scam.

As I pointed out I not risk adverse I do due diligence...

"Due diligence" by doing random Google searches and referencing BehindMLM?!
    Incidentally, how did that Nike test go?
    You can continue with your "due diligence"...others are making decent money.

My credit card tells me the same:>). join for free, sponsor = mobow PM me for more info.

xerpae wrote: »
    "Due diligence" by doing random Google searches and referencing BehindMLM?!
    Incidentally, how did that Nike test go?
    You can continue with your "due diligence"...others are making decent money.

Your the one who is promoting this when I asked you for simple information it could not be provided. Any person risking their name and money on a project should do due diligence. How much have you invested how much have you withdrawn how much profit from advertising did they make last quarter.

My credit card tells me the same:>). join for free, sponsor = mobow PM me for more info.

How much have you invested how much have you actually withdrawn to date how much is your tax liability on any real profit. I have no intention of joking a company who can not provide simple information, my offer still stands re meeting waiting for responce.

• Advertisement

Your the one who is promoting this when I asked you for simple information it could not be provided. Any person risking their name and money on a project should do due diligence. How much have you invested how much have you withdrawn how much profit from advertising did they make last quarter.

How am I promoting it?
    I don't have the information you requested but that doesn't mean it's a scam.

How am I promoting it?
    I don't have the information you requested but that doesn't mean it's a scam.

Your very first post on this thread "I'm a member and yes, you can make money with this program." Seems like proof onto me, you have sai your anmrbrtand you say a person can make money. I have asked for some little proof of the claims this company has made from you a member and others and no joy. So it's a scam and those who set it up are con men.

I know A member who put $10 into it and earns $1000 weekly, He takes $300 to $600 and leave rest in, it not as good as it sounds.............you have to work for it and the packs expire.

skulltown wrote: »
    If there is anyone out there who used this before. Could you tell me if I should stay away from it or is it profitable
    Your very first post on this thread "I'm a member and yes, you can make money with this program." Seems like proof onto me, you have sai your anmrbrtand you say a person can make money.

I answered the original poster's questions (above).
    skulltown wrote: »
    I have asked for some little proof of the claims this company has made from you a member and others and no joy. So it's a scam and those who set it up are con men.

What claims are you referring to?
    You think it's a scam, others don't

I answered the original poster's questions (above).

What claims are you referring to?
    You think it's a scam, others don't

The claim the company has made that it provides advertising and is making huge profit from same.

The claim the company has made that it provides advertising and is making huge profit from same.

I haven't come across any such claims...can you provide a reference please.

I haven't come across any such claims...can you provide a reference please.

Post #36 "Why would AGN pull the plug on something that will be ranked Globally in the top 500 by Xmas,"

BTW if you are saying it does not make profit from advertising how does it make profit. Hint they rob it from people who buy it's useless packs.

Post #36 "Why would AGN pull the plug on something that will be ranked Globally in the top 500 by Xmas,"

BTW if you are saying it does not make profit from advertising how does it make profit. Hint they rob it from people who buy it's useless packs.

AGN haven't claimed that they will be in the top 500 by Xmas.
    This is getting ridiculous. People purchase packs voluntarily...there is no theft involved.
    Anyway, good luck with whatever projects you do decide to get involved in.

AGN haven't claimed that they will be in the top 500 by Xmas.
    This is getting ridiculous. People purchase packs voluntarily...there is no theft involved.
    Anyway, good luck with whatever projects you do decide to get involved in.

So you are telling me the only thing they sell is advertising packs to members well who do the members sell them to. BTW thank you for your words of good luck for any projects I get involved in from what I know about these scams you will need more than luck in This scam.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 627 ✭✭✭zpehtsfd

Scam Scam Scam Scam. Get lost mopow & xerpae you parasites.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement