Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Advertising for Argent Global Network

• 27-07-2014 9:47pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 127 ✭✭

I going to sign up for this its free. If anyone needs any help please PM me. If there is anyone out there who used this before. Could you tell me if I should stay away from it or is it profitable

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45 Bizness

If it looks like a scam and quacks like a scam, it is a scam.
    Just look at the web-site, what do they actually do??!! It's not free, costs money to sign up. The free membership is a yellow pack offer.
    Another Ponzi in the vein of Banner Brokers, Chartfords, Bernie Madoff etc etc..... Might even be linked to some of them.....
    Google Argent Global Network and navigate to pages 5 and beyond on the search results to see (hint, the owners and apologists will have ensured that the first few pages on a search result are all about the company or about positive feedback about the company). Likewise google the name with scam added onto the end and navigate to page 3 and beyond.....
    These scamsters thrive on 'one born every minute', as in suckers born.....
    I am counting the minutes and hours for an defensive and abusive reply to come from a 'Argent Global Network' agent/apologist questioning my post, strangely enough with a username that has a join date of July 2014 on boards, with 0 or minimal posts.......
    If you want to throw away shekels, throw it on the 3.30 at Kempton on Saturday, at least you know the odds......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 201 ✭✭odd1

Bizness wrote: »
    I am counting the minutes and hours for an defensive and abusive reply to come from a 'Argent Global Network' agent/apologist questioning my post, strangely enough with a username that has a join date of July 2014 on boards, with 0 or minimal posts........

You never know, this could be a chance for S&P ETF sales reps to enlighten the OP.

Maybe he would be better off buying BoI, But doesn't know how.

Inactivity fees.....

BOARDS is been ruined by these scum, who keep opening accounts with other names once banned.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 162 ✭✭xerpae

skulltown wrote: »
    I going to sign up for this its free. If anyone needs any help please PM me. If there is anyone out there who used this before. Could you tell me if I should stay away from it or is it profitable

I'm a member and yes, you can make money with this program.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 163 ✭✭GenuineFan

Have you actually started to withdraw money yet?

GenuineFan wrote: »
    Have you actually started to withdraw money yet?

Yes, I have made several withdrawals over the past few months.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 163 ✭✭GenuineFan

I am almost at thet stage. Can't wait.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 127 ✭✭skulltown

Thanks I gave it ago no problems so far except for the updates that they are doing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,087 ✭✭✭Pro Hoc Vice

Is it just me or does this look exactly like banners brokers. Can I ask a serious question of anyone who invested in this, are you stupid or greedy or is it both. Just google banners brokers, just find any poor sap who lost money in BB and then ask yourself what is really different between this and BB I will give you a hint none.

If anyone can show me where I can buy advertising with this company and name 2 only 2 multinational companies that advertise with them, I will be amazed.

Just google banners brokers, just find any poor sap who lost money in BB and then ask yourself what is really different between this and BB I will give you a hint none.

So if nobody has lost money on AGN then there is a difference, yeah?
    If anyone can show me where I can buy advertising with this company and name 2 only 2 multinational companies that advertise with them, I will be amazed.

I can't post links unfortunately...go to the 'Advertise With Us' page on the AGN website.

xerpae wrote: »
    So if nobody has lost money on AGN then there is a difference, yeah?

I can't post links unfortunately...go to the 'Advertise With Us' page on the AGN website.

No one lost money with BB for a few years it's how a Ponzi scheme works, can you link to 2 multinationals who have accounts and advertise with them. Its a scam but if you want to take the risk work away.

I have gone to the site again "credit card in hand" to buy some advertising like I can do with google or yahoo for the life of me I can find no way to give them money unless I sign up for some thing that looks very like BB. I have also looked at the "legal stuff" nothing I would expect from a advertising company. Have a look at google add words legal stuff and then AGN legal stuff.

One other thing in common with BB on this site before it went funny, the posters promoting it all low poster counts, in most cases a single post a few years ago and then suddenly the only posts on BB funny that.

• Advertisement

No one lost money with BB for a few years it's how a Ponzi scheme works, can you link to 2 multinationals who have accounts and advertise with them. Its a scam but if you want to take the risk work away.

Neither of us can prove or disprove at this stage if people will lose money.
    I can't link to any multinationals but it's early days.
    One other thing in common with BB on this site before it went funny, the posters promoting it all low poster counts, in most cases a single post a few years ago and then suddenly the only posts on BB funny that.

I'm not promoting it...just answered the original poster's questions.
    I couldn't give a toss if some people think it's a scam and aren't going to join!

Neither of us can prove or disprove at this stage if people will lose money.
    I can't link to any multinationals but it's early days.

I'm not promoting it...just answered the original poster's questions.
    I couldn't give a toss if some people think it's a scam and aren't going to join!

Here is a challenge contact Nike marketing and ask them have they ever heard of AGN and do they know their logo is being used on AGN,

Just look back over your posts and tell me again with a straight face you are not promoting. I say a number of people getting burned by BB people I warned away and now new muppets are in town, to the early adapters get your money and run and don't entice your friends and family its a sure way to lose them.

Here is a challenge contact Nike marketing and ask them have they ever heard of AGN and do they know their logo is being used on AGN,

Just look back over your posts and tell me again with a straight face you are not promoting. I say a number of people getting burned by BB people I warned away and now new muppets are in town, to the early adapters get your money and run and don't entice your friends and family its a sure way to lose them.

I'm not interested in your challenge...why don't you take it?
    So I've promoted it because my response to the OP was positive?

I'm not interested in your challenge...why don't you take it?
    So I've promoted it because my response to the OP was positive?

Afraid to discover its a fraud a simple little test a email to nike, and you promote it because you have 6 posts 5 defending this scam and 1 from over 2 years ago about UL look if it looks and smells like dog poo thats exactly what it is i dont need to taste it to make sure. BTW its funny how AGN and BB both set up in Belize.

http://www.avvo.com/legal-answers/it-s-illegal-to-sign-up-to-a-company-that-s-a-pyra-1679223.html

also look at this page, this comment is interesting from 4 months ago "By the way, I suspect that Nike will shut the site down for trademark violations on the splash page. If not Nike, then Samsung, if not Samsung, then Dannon." exactly the sme companies now on its splash page funny that.

but dont take my wrd for it http://behindmlm.com/companies/argent-global-network-review-10-2400-ponzi-hybrid/

http://behindmlm.com/companies/argent-global-suspend-us-recruitment-i-payout-withdrawals/

Afraid to discover its a fraud a simple little test a email to nike, and you promote it because you have 6 posts 5 defending this scam and 1 from over 2 years ago about UL look if it looks and smells like dog poo thats exactly what it is i dont need to taste it to make sure.

I'm not going to be e-mailing Nike because I don't have to prove anything nor want to prove anything. Are you prepared to carry out the 'simple little test'?
    I simply started by stating that I'm a member, I believe money can be made in it and that I've made withdrawals.

You probably think you've caught me out...good for you.
    I haven't made any unreasonable claims about this program and am not in a position to defend it as my knowledge is limited.

I'm not going to be e-mailing Nike because I don't have to prove anything nor want to prove anything. Are you prepared to carry out the 'simple little test'?
    I simply started by stating that I'm a member, I believe money can be made in it and that I've made withdrawals.

You probably think you've caught me out...good for you.
    I haven't made any unreasonable claims about this program and am not in a position to defend it as my knowledge is limited.

Well you need to realise you are involved in a scam. Because that is exactly what it is and I hope you have not enticed your buddies to get involved. Im not trying to catch you out im trying to show you exactly what you are involved in.

Well you need to realise you are involved in a scam. Because that is exactly what it is and I hope you have not enticed your buddies to get involved. Im not trying to catch you out im trying to show you exactly what you are involved in.

I don't think it is a scam but it's nice that you're concerned about the welfare of my mates!

I don't think it is a scam but it's nice that you're concerned about the welfare of my mates!

Well do me a favour unlike all the BB shrills who unregistered on this site, if i am proved correct stick around for the told you so, if this is still running and making a profit in 2 years i will do the same and you can tell me i told you so, i will even buy you a nights drink if im wrong, but you do the same if you are wrong BTW i drink Dom.

Well do me a favour unlike all the BB shrills who unregistered on this site, if i am proved correct stick around for the told you so, if this is still running and making a profit in 2 years i will do the same and you can tell me i told you so, i will even buy you a nights drink if im wrong, but you do the same if you are wrong BTW i drink Dom.

I drink Buckfast...throw in a packet of cigarettes and it's a deal.

I drink Buckfast...throw in a packet of cigarettes and it's a deal.

Deal done I will even throw in a carton.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5 crankun

how sad it must be to be afraid of failure. in every business, large or small , multi level marketing ,there is a risk. However you can decide the level you wish to take. My advise , do not risk what you cannot afford to lose. That goes for every business.
    Make up your own mind. check things out . and don't be put off by people who are afraid of failure and who are also afraid YOU may succeed!
    Good luck .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,788 ✭✭✭Cute Hoor

crankun wrote: »
    how sad it must be to be afraid of failure. in every business, large or small , multi level marketing ,there is a risk. However you can decide the level you wish to take. My advise , do not risk what you cannot afford to lose. That goes for every business.
    Make up your own mind. check things out . and don't be put off by people who are afraid of failure and who are also afraid YOU may succeed!
    Good luck .

Welcome crankun.
    I'm assuming that you registered here to support/promote AGN and I'm assuming that you are a member. Can you (or any of the other members) explain to me how this works in simple English, how much you have to invest, what you have to do for your investment, how quickly and easily you can get your money back out.

I have never been afraid of failure (I wouldn't want to be as my life is littered with a string of failures - as well as some successes) but I do have a genuine dislike of scams (and scammers) and the impact they can have on what are inevitably vulnerable victims.

Good luck .

I am self employed I have set up and run a number of business including one that had turned over millions per year and employed 120 people, so fear of failure is not an issue but scam artists is an issue. I had to deal professionally with the fall out from BB and know people who lost thousands I also met some of the promotors of that scam AGN is a scam if people can't see that they are I am sad to say stupid.

Hi Cute Hoor,
    Yes I am a member. It is very easy to join and you can join for free. you will receive an add pack after 60 days and begin to earn $10 per week . at that time you will have to pay a registration fee of $10. You do NOT have to buy any packs in the future,but you can .
    You can leave your earnings grow to purchase packs , so you are NOT out of pocket .
    I would be delighted to explain everything to you in greater detail , so please private message me and I will give you my private details.

Hi Cute Hoor,
    Yes I am a member. It is very easy to join and you can join for free. you will receive an add pack after 60 days and begin to earn $10 per week . at that time you will have to pay a registration fee of $10. You do NOT have to buy any packs in the future,but you can .
    You can leave your earnings grow to purchase packs , so you are NOT out of pocket .
    I would be delighted to explain everything to you in greater detail , so please private message me and I will give you my private details.

Will you personally guarantee and indemnify any person you contact on boards for any loss they make from this scam.

How can anyone make a loss if they join for free. ? The registration fee of $10 is the only cost,
    but it is offset by 1st weeks income of $10. But just to be sure , I will personally guarantee they
    will NOT lose that $10.
    I do appreciate your reservations about AGN, especially after people lost money with BB and indeed plenty of other similar companies. It is not a scam , that I know , but again
    I would advise , join for free , and you can't lose anything!

How can anyone make a loss if they join for free. ? The registration fee of $10 is the only cost,
    but it is offset by 1st weeks income of $10. But just to be sure , I will personally guarantee they
    will NOT lose that $10.
    I do appreciate your reservations about AGN, especially after people lost money with BB and indeed plenty of other similar companies. It is not a scam , that I know , but again
    I would advise , join for free , and you can't lose anything!

BB said exactly the same thing for this scam to work greed kicks in its really simple.

...you will receive an add pack after 60 days and begin to earn $10 per week .

The free ad pack is being scrapped, from Friday 8th August.

best of luck to you pro hoc vice, you sound like a decent guy ,

• Advertisement

Hi Cute Hoor,

I think I'm more confused than ever!!
    So I join for free, do nothing for 60 days, then pay a $10 registration fee and after that I get $10 a week without any further investment, is this it, this sounds very generous, do I have to do anything to get this $10 per week and if so what exactly do I have to do? Can I take my $10 out every week, just to be sure like.

For anybody thinking of 'investing' here I would suggest reading the enclosed. I was trying to find a 'whose who' for the company, always nice to know who the key people in the company are, only name I could come up with was Victor Rival. Maybe you could post up a list of the directors, ceo, chair etc.

http://behindmlm.com/companies/argent-global-network-review-10-2400-ponzi-hybrid/
    http://behindmlm.com/companies/argent-global-suspend-us-recruitment-i-payout-withdrawals/

TREAD VERY CAREFULLY!!!!

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,763 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

MOD NOTE

Ok guys, I'll leave this here for a while.

Remember, you're questioning, arguing over or querying the post not the poster.

Personal attacks on any poster will not be tolerated.

If you have a vested interest in Argent Global Network, declare it in your first post, otherwise there will be consequences.

Tox

Cute Hoor wrote: »
    I think I'm more confused than ever!!

Ye poor thing!
    Cute Hoor wrote: »
    TREAD VERY CAREFULLY!!!!

Goes without saying.

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭eire_insane

Have read all of these already, and indeed the good reviews.
    I am a member for a few months now and i have no doubt that this company is legit.

heres a thought ;
    For all those people who believe it is a scam , DO NOT JOIN
    For all those who are not sure ; join for free. if not convinced , then just stop.

Have read all of these already, and indeed the good reviews.
    I am a member for a few months now and i have no doubt that this company is legit.

heres a thought ;
    For all those people who believe it is a scam , DO NOT JOIN
    For all those who are not sure ; join for free. if not convinced , then just stop.

Because I believe in a moral duty to voice the FACT that this is a scam, I am saying its a fraud and any one who promotes or encourages others to be involved are perpetrating a fraud. As it is only the firm I am identifying in my statment I invite any members of that company to inform them of my defamation (as of course it would be if they are not scammers) and I look forward to them protecting their good name in court in Ireland.

If the company is legit can you post the company structure, and contact details for each director, the name of accountants and auditors and bankers, all that information is freely available for legit companies. As would be quarter, half yearly and annual accounts. Because if any one has given personal details like ID documents to a company with out getting some of that list they are silly.

If you really can't see this is a fraud you are deluded.

Why o why are all the shrinks for this crap and in the past BB all low post counts.

• Advertisement

Hybrid Ponzi scheme

Got anything else? This is just a copy of the BehindMLM content that has already been posted twice.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12 mobow

I, my family & many friends are members in AGN, we have been keeping an eye on alexa.comsiteinfo/argentglobalnetwork.com
    This is the fasted growing company in history on the internet.
    Only 1.2% of AGN members are in Ireland.

Why would AGN pull the plug on something that will be ranked Globally in the top 500 by Xmas,
    NB: $1 trillion was spent on advertisement in 2012,

I have been to AGN meetings, One of the directors is Irish.
    Himself and Victor Rival have answered any question asked of them.

All replies to any questions have become factual.

If you look for problems you will find them.

We receive a welcomed weekly income, with very little work.

anyone wants more info PM me.

mobow wrote: »
    I, my family & many friends are members in AGN, we have been keeping an eye on alexa.comsiteinfo/argentglobalnetwork.com
    This is the fasted growing company in history on the internet.
    Only 1.2% of AGN members are in Ireland.

Why would AGN pull the plug on something that will be ranked Globally in the top 500 by Xmas,
    NB: $1 trillion was spent on advertisement in 2012,

I have been to AGN meetings, One of the directors is Irish.
    Himself and Victor Rival have answered any question asked of them.

All replies to any questions have become factual.

If you look for problems you will find them.

We receive a welcomed weekly income, with very little work.

anyone wants more info PM me.

Can you forward a copy of company accounts for last quarter, can you forward a list of add companies and Fortune 500 companies that advertise with AGN, can you forward name and address of auditors and bank, as proper Due Diligence I have looked for these and can not find them as you have a direct contact with the company you should be able to get these easily.

I assume $1 trillion world wide in 2012 what is AGN % share of such revenue in Q1 and Q2.

Why don't you come to a meeting, if they cant answer your questions DOM is on me.

Why don't you come to a meeting, if they cant answer your questions DOM is on me.

Either the information is available or it is not I don't need to go a meeting in google to get that information. If this company is about to become Fortune 500 company then all the information should be freely available.

To make it clear I know this is a fraud and a scam I will not attend a meeting I was offered €10,000 free investment in BB and turned it down as I would not have my name associated with a fraud.

• Advertisement

Didn't think you would show up.

Google, the lady who set up Gmail 10 years ago was told she was mad......

Economists have identified loss aversion as a major factor in financial decision-making, in that most people would rather avoid losing money than acquire more. The psychological impact of losing is thought to be twice as powerful as the pleasure of gaining.

Yes BB was a scam.

Economists have identified loss aversion as a major factor in financial decision-making, in that most people would rather avoid losing money than acquire more. The psychological impact of losing is thought to be twice as powerful as the pleasure of gaining.

Yes BB was a scam.

Pro Hoc Vice asked for some fairly basic information on the company, why don't you provide it, I presume you have it, it shouldn't equate to the third secret of Fatima

As a member, why would I have them, But I will ask at next meeting.
    If it is a scam (not) I really need to know.

A recent massage from AGN.

Greetings AGN Affiliates: 08/10/2014

We hope this message finds everyone well.

This communication will be to summarize the events of the last three weeks. We have committed to 5 conference calls per week to update our members. This is in English and some of the feedback we are getting is that not everyone is clear on what is happening. Hopefully this message will help clarify any unanswered questions.

On the 21st of July, we suspended the ability for our United States of America (USA) members to enroll new members. Even though we are not registered in the United States (US), we were advised by our attorney to put a halt to our business in the USA. Some parts of our program are not US compliant. Although, the USA only represents about 3% of our affiliate base we value our US members and have set a goal to be US complaint over the next 6 weeks. One of the first steps in accomplishing this goal is the new look of our website.

On the 21st of July, we also announced we would return withdrawals from I-Payout back to your wallet and in two weeks we would make ArgentPay available for withdrawals for the members who are I-Payout users. As promised, ArgentPay was made available for withdrawals on the week of the 4th and 5th of August. It was our intention to use I-Payout for deposits and not withdrawals. They were handling about 65 to 70% of our volume. After about one week I-Payout decided not to process our deposits which caused us a challenge.

On the 15th of August, ArgentPay will be 100% functional. Until then, we will have to use Solid Trust Pay (STP), Okpay, and now Payza for our members to make deposits. We are creatures of habit and it will take some time to have our members get accustomed to a new way of making deposits. The time it will take for our members to readjust to these eWallet changes and for ArgentPay to be 100% ready has caused and will cause fear amongst our affiliate base. The reason for our urgency to move to ArgentPay is twofold, one: we will develop an income stream from using ArgentPay and two: there is some concern of being exposed financially in the USA. These changes are motivated by our desire to become compliant and make AGN a long term opportunity. We understand these changes can cause some short term losses, but we are more committed to positive long term gains.

During this transition we are requesting that our members use STP as much as possible to make their deposits. This will be until ArgentPay is ready. As a result of this decision to leave I-Payout many or our affiliates have asked for their withdrawals through STP. This has caused a 6 fold increase in STP withdrawal volume. STP does not allow for us to send them large wires to meet this demand. Therefore, this week we were not able to process all of STP’s request. The fastest way we can fund STP would be to have our members make their deposits to STP. Consequently we are asking for everyone who has STP accounts who were going to make deposits through I-Payout to make them instead to STP. We will be able to meet this withdrawal demand in a few weeks.

‘Are we Okay?’

This question has come back to me through some of our leaders who have asked me directly as well as through our support department. My answer has been “we are fine”. We have cash reserves to get through some slow times. I’m beyond confident that we will be better, stronger and more stable at the end of these changes than we were before them. Our challenge will be how we manage and go through these encounters. We anticipate it will take about two months for us to get back to business as usual. In the next two months we will need for everyone to practice delayed gratification. This is not easy but we can do it. We have just launched two new income producing platform and we will launch two more on or about the 15th of this month. You will see some new innovated income generating tweaks in the next few weeks that will really excite everyone.

In the last few months many companies in this genre have gone out of business. This fact makes it difficult for some of our members to feel comfortable during our time of fluctuation. AGN’s commitment to our members is to respond expeditiously to make changes to ensure AGN is a home for network marketers. What you will find different in us is our capacity to be flexible and make necessary changes to insure a better future. This may seem easy to do, but it is not. Most of the programs that are no longer around were faced with this option. Their inability to make timely changes guaranteed that they are not here today. There is an old leadership saying that says “Life is 10% what happens to us and 90% how we respond to what happens to us”.

As a network marketer for more than 20 years I have been in the position to have to tell our organizations the companies we represented will no longer be in business. In the past 10 years I have had to make this statement on more than 5 occasions. Each time I knew many of our partners would be devastated by this news. As a builder in our industry you know of partners that have sacrificed and need the income from the opportunity as much a fish needs water, and yet I have had to share that they would have to go thirsty for a little longer. As a leader this has been the most difficult part of our industry. The realization that dreams will be put on hold temporally, until we find a new direction to pursue our dreams again. We have always bounced back and moved on to better and greater opportunities, but not everyone were able to go through the up and downs and be with us today. In fact most could not fight on. Hence, the motivation for AGN was to know and respond to whatever the market changes would be and to do whatever it took to be here for its members.

Yes BB was a scam.

I was one of the early adopters of both Google as a search engine and Gmail, I could get information freely on the company which was set up in the USA. I knew a lot about the founders (a bit too much at times) google never promised me an income and I cold see early on what was it selling point or more importantly what it sold and who it sold too. I could see clearly what money it made and who it made it from. I can see none of this about AGN there is noting on its website as to who the people behind it is, I find it funny that the CEO and CFO of (they claim the fastest growing company) are not visable, if I was the CFO of such a company I would be on Bloomerg, CNN, SKY and all the money programs as they would want to know the secret. If a company is telling you they are making amazing money but cant show where from, if a company is telling you its growing faster than any other but can produce reports, if a company is telling you its not a scam but cant tell you who the auditors are then it is a scam. I will happily state so on the record. It a scam, BB was a scam Hourly Rev Share was a scam if its a scam its a scam.

Like any Ponzi scheme people will make money up until the saps catch on and run for cover be careful if you have invested all your clothes at that stage cause is no fun being the one left naked in the middle of the room.

Yes BB was a scam.

Point to the difference between this and BB, had you invested in that. As I pointed out I not risk adverse I do due diligence, there is no information to tell me otherwise than this is a scam, its not risk adverse to avoid a scam its just common sense.

I will tell you what I will turn up at a meeting, if I am allowed 30 minutes one on one with any director of the company in front of the audience uninterrupted, must do the full 30 mins with me and guarantee I will be given at least 25 mins of that.

If a company is telling you they are making amazing money but cant show where from, if a company is telling you its growing faster than any other but can produce reports, if a company is telling you its not a scam but cant tell you who the auditors are then it is a scam.

You're making stuff up now.
    AGN is not telling us they're making amazing money, they're not telling us that it's growing faster than any other and they're not telling us it's not a scam...we already know it's not a scam.

As I pointed out I not risk adverse I do due diligence...

"Due diligence" by doing random Google searches and referencing BehindMLM?!
    Incidentally, how did that Nike test go?
    You can continue with your "due diligence"...others are making decent money.

My credit card tells me the same:>). join for free, sponsor = mobow PM me for more info.

"Due diligence" by doing random Google searches and referencing BehindMLM?!
    Incidentally, how did that Nike test go?
    You can continue with your "due diligence"...others are making decent money.

Your the one who is promoting this when I asked you for simple information it could not be provided. Any person risking their name and money on a project should do due diligence. How much have you invested how much have you withdrawn how much profit from advertising did they make last quarter.

My credit card tells me the same:>). join for free, sponsor = mobow PM me for more info.

How much have you invested how much have you actually withdrawn to date how much is your tax liability on any real profit. I have no intention of joking a company who can not provide simple information, my offer still stands re meeting waiting for responce.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement