Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tour de France Stage 18 – July 24th, Pau - Hautacam **Unmasked Spoilers**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,363 ✭✭✭✭DDC1990

Wow Valverde attacking on the descent.

Massive speed.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,476 ✭✭✭Paddigol

Zyzz wrote: »
    Considering all of Sky's training prep for this tour was focused on riding for Froome..

Could he not have just pretended he was still riding for Froome... Would've made a better showing than he has done so far.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,526 Mod ✭✭✭✭Darkglasses

Nieve
    DDC1990 wrote: »
    Wow Valverde attacking on the descent.

Massive speed.

Actually turns my stomach watching him go down that fast. I could never take that risk.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,045 ✭✭✭✭neris

the ads on both itv and eurosport are fecking poxy

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,769 Mod ✭✭✭✭nuac

This may have been mentioned before but some of the spectators are idiots - waving flags etc in the cyclists' faces etc.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭death1234567

neris wrote: »
    the ads on both itv and eurosport are fecking poxy
    You won't be saying that when your life savings investment in Toochie underwear pays off. You can do a few K's on your Tacx trainer against your friends watching your bora extractor remove the steam from your saucepans WITHOUT A COOKER HOOD!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,526 Mod ✭✭✭✭Darkglasses

Nieve
    Roche is back in the Nibali group, great work

Nieve
    Rojas has been DQ'd for holding onto the team car. Rough

You won't be saying that when your life savings investment in Toochie underwear pays off. You can do a few K's on your Tacx trainer against your friends watching your bora extractor remove the steam from your saucepans WITHOUT A COOKER HOOD!

and then can get some dodgy loan with 2000% interest for a holiday in Israel and when I have the crap bombed out of me i can get a personal injury lawyer to settle my compensation claims

• Registered Users Posts: 5,301 ✭✭✭gordongekko

Go Horner

• Advertisement

Nieve
    Gooooo Nibali!!

A bloody hell nibali slow down.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,561 ✭✭✭Eamonnator

Nibali is really doing it in style.

Nieve
    Nibali has just dropped Horner with 9km to go. Only question is whether that's too far to go

Nibali is surely going to win the stage. 7/4 isn't actually too bad a price...
    Didn't back him. Ballz.

• Registered Users Posts: 394 ✭✭unichall

Amazing!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,736 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

My heart breaks for Nieve, Nibali didn't even acknowledge him

• Registered Users Posts: 3,981 ✭✭✭Diarmuid

Pudsy33 wrote: »
    My heart breaks for Nieve, Nibali didn't even acknowledge him
    I'm sure Nieve will be on boards.ie bitching about it later

• Registered Users Posts: 14,084 ✭✭✭✭retalivity

Voeckler
    10 mins ahead of 2nd on gc could yet happen...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,511 ✭✭✭Heisenberg1

How many more idiots are we going to see taking selfies so close to the riders. Clowns of the highest order

• Advertisement

hope her screen smashed fcuking idiot

Majka went too early. He'll be caught.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,153 ✭✭✭Glass Prison 1214

He can afford to be caught by a few of them, only needs to finish in the top 6 to keep the KOM jersey.

• Registered Users Posts: 394 ✭✭unichall

I agree, I think he panicked and will finish outside top 3 as a result of the race for 2nd, 3rd, 4th etc.

He should have sat tight and followed wheels tothe flame rouge

• Registered Users Posts: 480 ✭✭n-dawg

Pinot
    I really hope Majka hold onto pokka dot... he's worked so hard for it...

n-dawg wrote: »
    I really hope Majka hold onto pokka dot... he's worked so hard for it...

You mean... I really hope Majka hold onto pokka dot... Roche worked so hard for it...

Nieve
    The Majka - Pinot/Peraud/Van Garderen gap seems to be stable at the moment. Really hope he stays ahead

• Registered Users Posts: 8,059 ✭✭✭buffalo

Rolland
    It's amazing the difference the performance of my fantasy team does to my enjoyment of watching the Tour.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,084 ✭✭✭✭retalivity

Voeckler
    valverde going backwards...good stuff

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,153 ✭✭✭Glass Prison 1214

I have a bet on Valverde to finish on the podium, so I'm torn between my hatred for him and wanting to make money, I don't know what I want to happen.

Advertisement