Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

buying a samsung s4 phone

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭Nonkeymuts

Fieldog wrote: »
    Nexus 5 is a fantastic phone for the money, I'm big into standard Android OS though, some people like all the bells and whistles (motion tracking your eyes. Heart monitors etc) like Samsung or HTC have, but I prefer the stock OS over Manufacturer bloatware that comes with HTCs, Sony's and Sammy phones...

It may not suit everyone though as it has no expandable SD Slot, so if you were to opt for one maybe look at the 32gb model, its also sim free and 4g so you can go that way with it if you want...

For my music on it I have all my album's backed up to the cloud on Google music, I can access it on my phone, laptops, tablets, chromecasts etc

Camerawise I'm not sure would it be as good as an S4 but the Google Camera I find pretty good, here, have a picture of a cat.... :)

Nice cat great pic quality ðŸ‘

• Closed Accounts Posts: 629 ✭✭✭blinkey 101

sentient_6 wrote:
    Re the memory, my ~55 downloaded apps(130 total or so including system) is only taking up 2.4 GB.

can I ask how you're phone single is on you're s4 mine is only getting 1/2 bars in certain places ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,780 ✭✭✭sentient_6

can I ask how you're phone single is on you're s4 mine is only getting 1/2 bars in certain places ?

Haven't had any issues, but surely the low signal can be normal for certain areas? Have you checked it along side another phone?

Advertisement