Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Oneplus Invite *Read 1st post

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭free_man

One invite to give away. PM me.

• Registered Users Posts: 503 ✭✭✭johnb25

• Registered Users Posts: 4,792 ✭✭✭b.gud

Have an invite to give away if anyone wants one, first to pm gets it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,690 ✭✭✭MoodeRator

I have 2 64 GB Sandstone Black invites. PM for details. only 24hrs remaining

• Registered Users Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭kevohmsford

I also have an invite for the 64gb sandstone version. First to pm gets it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭Metalpanic

Looks like there is an abundance of invites going! I have two for the 64gb model going. PM if interested!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Have two for 64gb model too if anyone is interested!?

GLC8-9JXL-J1TW-NIVT

One invite here

GLTS-ATKC-XWG0-31QL

And another invite.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭god's toy

Good news!!!

"Big changes are coming to OnePlus.

Today we are bidding farewell to one of the most talked-about aspects of OnePlus: using invites to buy the OnePlus.
    From here on out, the One AND Bamboo StyleSwap Covers will be available on OnePlus.net without invites. All day, every day.
    On top of that, there’s a huge discount on select accessories! "

So no more asking for invites people, you Dont need em!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,511 ✭✭✭digitaldr

Time to close this thread :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,210 ✭✭✭CantGetNoSleep

Wonder if they will return to the invite system for the OnePlus Two. I'm guessing that it will depend on the spec vs price balance.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,072 ✭✭✭mass_debater

Wonder if they will return to the invite system for the OnePlus Two. I'm guessing that it will depend on the spec vs price balance.

The Two will launch using the same invite system
    http://www.engadget.com/2015/04/20/oneplus-one-finally-no-invites/?utm_source=Feed_Classic_Full&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Engadget&?ncid=rss_full

• Registered Users Posts: 2,511 ✭✭✭digitaldr

I hope they give preference to existing opo owners/regular opo forum posters i.e. me!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,566 ✭✭✭ZeitgeistGlee

Hey guys,

My brother is looking for a 64GB OPO but they're marked as sold out on the website, I don't know if invites are still being sent out (haven't got one in ages) but if anyone has one could they send it my way please?

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭god's toy

You don't need one and they are not using them anyway.
    You just need to have a look every few days as when they come into stock they fly out... still a fantastic deal of a phone after all!

Hey guys,

My brother is looking for a 64GB OPO but they're marked as sold out on the website, I don't know if invites are still being sent out (haven't got one in ages) but if anyone has one could they send it my way please?

Thanks.
    Keep trying on the website, they seem to be in stock for an hour or two each day. No more invites for this model.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,566 ✭✭✭ZeitgeistGlee

Cheers guys.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,330 ✭✭✭Gran Hermano

OnePlus confirmed they will continue to sell the One after the launch of the Two.
    ]VLEXAINCENT 35 points 16 hours ago
    Will the oneplus one still be available for purchase after the release of the oneplus 2?
    [–]devildvOnePlus 54 points 15 hours ago
    Yes, it will still be available.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Android/comments/3cos0m/oneplus_amaa_preoneplus_2_launch_edition/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭keith16

Seems like my Nexus 4 screen is giving up the ghost. Thinking of getting the OPO....good replacement for a Nexus 4?

• Advertisement

keith16 wrote: »
    Seems like my Nexus 4 screen is giving up the ghost. Thinking of getting the OPO....good replacement for a Nexus 4?

Once you get used to the increase in size it is a great replacement.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

I miss the tension and excitement this thread :)

fixxxer wrote: »
    I miss the tension and excitement this thread :)

The OnePlus Two invite thread will be worse, most of us had never heard of it when this thread was started.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭keith16

Once you get used to the increase in size it is a great replacement.

Is it worth waiting for the two?

Yes if it's witin your budget, a few things worth waiting for, better camera, better battery, band 20 LTE

• Registered Users Posts: 16,520 ✭✭✭✭yabadabado

you should wait the 2 weeks for the full relase to see the spec/price at least, then at you can make a decision.Proably be another few weeks(months !) to get one.
    The two is supposed to be smaller than the one as well.

Has anyone got a spare invite for the OPO please.

Ok so no more invites.

Has anyone got a spare invite for the OPO please.

You've not needed invites for weeks. Availability is low though, they become available on their website and then are sold out in minutes. Keep trying their website and check back on this thread

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭Duff

Have my One a year today. Can't wait to see the full specs of the Two. If they can keep the screen size but somehow make the phone smaller or thinner I'll be all over it. Was thinking about an S6 Edge but can't see myself leaving OnePlus just yet.

Advertisement