Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FSA Championship Signup Thread

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,862 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Pity but if there's nothing that can be done there's no point prolonging it I guess :( Anyway fair play for putting in all the effort & I know you don't need me hassling you on top of it all.
    I'll be in the FSA (is it still the one Nuri set up or is there another since he is gone?) & boards leagues either way.

Best of luck with it.

To the guy who took my place - don't feckin' waste it!!!

There's a qualifying league going if you fancy having something to compete in. I appreciate it's a bit lower than what you had achieved previously.

• Registered Users Posts: 409 ✭✭TaytoCrisps

Sorry Guys, I was on holiday the last few weeks. private message sent to clear things up. Taught it was all sorted when I joined the league a few weeks ago

Advertisement