Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FF pay league 2014 / 2015

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,885 ✭✭✭stephenl15

I'll be playing next year for the first time lads, I look forward to it :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,745 ✭✭✭Swiper the fox

Well done to Sekkly, the champ of this. It seems I'm destined to be always the bridesmaid.
    This is actually the first money league I've been involved with outside one with mates where the money never really gets handed over, rather it's some sort of passing over of debt from years ago. I'm delighted to have done well and my missus even showed an interest for the last few weeks, thanks for not passing me out Ziegler and Hackers as now she can see some payback for all the mysterious popular websites that show up for her.
    Oh and thanks to Christian Benteke for scoring 23 points in week 31

Well done to Sekkly, the champ of this. It seems I'm destined to be always the bridesmaid.
    This is actually the first money league I've been involved with outside one with mates where the money never really gets handed over, rather it's some sort of passing over of debt from years ago. I'm delighted to have done well and my missus even showed an interest for the last few weeks, thanks for not passing me out Ziegler and Hackers as now she can see some payback for all the mysterious popular websites that show up for her.

Thanks to Benteke about two weeks ago when I captained him over Aguero who got over 20pts. Good thing I had a really strong GW 37

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

Hardbreaks wrote: »
    Great league lads, will defo be back next year, serious high standard.
    I can not believe Hazard gave up his peno , he obviously didnt know there was 90 euro riding on it!
    Thanks to the organisers for setting it up

Tom Boland

Just seen this and it got me thinking - Hazard giving up his peno has cost me a Top 5 place.

I went in to the FPL to check (cause I'm that obsessed with it :) ) and the league is no longer in my leagues? was it deleted?

Gutted I missed out on prize money, having occupied a top spot for the majority of the season.

1st year doing it, will defo be back!

Irish Kopites!

• Registered Users Posts: 772 ✭✭✭seklly

seklly wrote: »
    Just joined again for a 3rd bite at the cherry, won a month last year though so almost freerolling!

Thanks, 3rd time lucky for me, was great to come in the top 250 in the world. Will be difficult to top next season but I'll give it a go!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,745 ✭✭✭Swiper the fox

Thanks, 3rd time lucky for me, was great to come in the top 250 in the world. Will be difficult to top next season but I'll give it a go!!

Well done again, in the absence of real rivals among the people I know who play the game you were my target towards the end of the season but you maintained fairly solid if unspectacular scores each week to keep good distance between us. Ziegler was my target for a good few weeks but I scraped by him (probably on the night of Benteke) and never looked back.

Top 250 is superb going, I'm very proud of my top 1k, do you find yourself thinking what if though? If I had kept Costa after week 3 for example, if I had been top 500k rather than 1.4m after week 4. Lots of things have to go right to be that high up but lots of things go wrong as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭Crumbs

Well done, seklly. Great stuff!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

Chesty08 wrote: »
    Just seen this and it got me thinking - Hazard giving up his peno has cost me a Top 5 place.

I went in to the FPL to check (cause I'm that obsessed with it :) ) and the league is no longer in my leagues? was it deleted?

Gutted I missed out on prize money, having occupied a top spot for the majority of the season.

1st year doing it, will defo be back!

Irish Kopites!

It's gone from my list too.

For a week there I was 20 points from a paying position and I dared to dream, but alas reality took over and I fell back. Looking forward to it next year.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,004 ✭✭✭mirwillbeback

Lads, payments to all the winners have been sent today - well done all : )

Let me know if you don't see the cash in a day or two latest.

• Registered Users Posts: 30 fergalc

Feb winner is Fergal Coleman, well played.

Please PM me payment details.

KevIRL - will also send on your few bob, back on Paddys Day so will send both on my return.

Thanks fellas

Can't PM, due to not having 25 posts..!

• Advertisement

fergalc wrote: »
    Can't PM, due to not having 25 posts..!

Get posting :P

• Registered Users Posts: 30 fergalc

stephenl15 wrote: »
    Get posting :P

:) great advice..! ;)

fergalc wrote: »
    :) great advice..! ;)

You're welcome! Got you an extra post ;)

50 euro league full :)

• Registered Users Posts: 33,000 ✭✭✭✭CSF

50 euro league full :)
    I PMed you but didn't actually get around to sending the money yet. Am I included in your full or is that 10 people who have already sent the money to you?

Lads, I have two additional entrants, CSF and Irish Son - regular posters on this board so will allow them in. That leaves 12 in the league so will do 1st is 500 and 2nd is 100.

No one else can get in, apologies for not seeing the PMs.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

12 pay 2 looks good to me.

Right fellas.

Final 12, no more.

jimmii
    stephenl15
    spock.
    mirwillbeback
    dearg81
    hackers
    adpro
    fergalc
    kevirl
    2nd row donkey
    csf
    irish son

best of luck to all. code will be sent via pm.

Thanks again for making space. I'm still gonna do a 20 euro league if people are interested PM me.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

Any details on that yet, CSF? Numbers, prize structure etc

• Advertisement

Any details on that yet, CSF? Numbers, prize structure etc
    Yeah I posted it (think it was this thread) last night. 20 euro in. 10 people. 150 euro for winner, 50 for 2nd.

4 spots left lads.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,690 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

CSF wrote:
    4 spots left lads.

Can you put me in for this one.

I'm good for it it.

To quote the gambling priest from father ted "I'll do ya an auld cheque"

Seriously. Put me in and I'm good for it.

Can you put me in for this one.

I'm good for it it.

To quote the gambling priest from father ted "I'll do ya an auld cheque"

Seriously. Put me in and I'm good for it.

Can you do PayPal or electronic transfer? Unfortunately I'm not allowed cash cheques anymore after flashing incidents by an impersonator of me in banks throughout Ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭wardie101

Can ya put me in CSF

wardie101 wrote: »
    Can ya put me in CSF

Yeah pm me and we'll arrange payment. 5 people paid up and all and a few others who have pmed to say they'll be in but haven't paid yet so time is a factor!!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

CSF wrote: »
    Yeah pm me and we'll arrange payment. 5 people paid up and all and a few others who have pmed to say they'll be in but haven't paid yet so time is a factor!!

Am I in the 5? Sent from an AIB account so will probably take a few days.

CSF wrote: »

put me in pal :D

put me in pal :D

I'll send you 30 instead of 50 and that'll cover each other's balance?

• Advertisement

jimmii wrote: »
    Am I in the 5? Sent from an AIB account so will probably take a few days.

Nope not yet, but if you've sent it you'll be in; don't worry about that.

Advertisement