Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FF pay league 2014 / 2015

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,885 ✭✭✭stephenl15

Just came across this now. I had always wanted to enter a money league but my friends/work don't run money leagues. Looks like a good job though fair play Mirwillbeback :) Can anyone link the league, I want to see where I would be had I entered :P

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

stephenl15 wrote: »
    Just came across this now. I had always wanted to enter a money league but my friends/work don't run money leagues. Looks like a good job though fair play Mirwillbeback :) Can anyone link the league, I want to see where I would be had I entered :P

Normal: http://fantasy.premierleague.com/my-leagues/16421/standings/

H2H: http://fantasy.premierleague.com/my-leagues/16436/standings/

• Registered Users Posts: 6,746 ✭✭✭Swiper the fox

Where would you be Stephen??

Strangely enough this was the only league of the 15 I am entered in that saw a green arrow this week, up from 4th to third with a net 79. Obviously the non Kane captainers in the top 10 included at least one in the top three.

Where would you be Stephen??

Strangely enough this was the only league of the 15 I am entered in that saw a green arrow this week, up from 4th to third with a net 79. Obviously the non Kane captainers in the top 10 included at least one in the top three.

Haha looks like I would just be ahead of you in third with 1676 pts. ;) Mané came good for us this week haha! My team id 1697. Won't let me post a link as I am a new user :(

Thanks Ziegler for the links:)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,746 ✭✭✭Swiper the fox

Haha looks like I would just be ahead of you in third with 1676 pts. ;) Mané came good for us this week haha! My team id 1697. Won't let me post a link as I am a new user :(

Thanks Ziegler for the links:)

Well I wasn't expecting that:eek:

:mad: You can sling your hook anyway:o;)

Welcome to the forum, if you take the game as serious as your score indicates you'll enjoy it around here.
    Just saw that you've been in the top 150 one week this year.

• Advertisement

Welcome to the forum, if you take the game as serious as your score indicates you'll enjoy it around here.

Haha yeah I do take it pretty seriously, often my mood for a weekend depends on my fantasy score. I recognise the leader of this league from the JOE.ie league actually :)

Haha yeah, it's been a slippery slope since then :( I have great memories of that week having captained Charlie Austin for his hattrick :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

1676 you can't be coming on here with scores like that and 13 posts!! 15k finish last season and 7k the year before hmmm we might be having to keep an eye on you! ID of 1697 bit slow out the gate with signing up there!

Impressive to pick up a higher score each season so far looks like it might well be tricky to continue that run next season!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

He could be just having a lucky season like you ;)

jimmii wrote: »
    1676 you can't be coming on here with scores like that and 13 posts!! 15k finish last season and 7k the year before hmmm we might be having to keep an eye on you! ID of 1697 bit slow out the gate with signing up there!

Impressive to pick up a higher score each season so far looks like it might well be tricky to continue that run next season!

Haha cheers :) Yeah i'll definitely start posting around here. Obviously not here as this is the league specific :P I'm hoping for a top 1k finish this year. Originally wanted to beat my previous best.
    Lemlin wrote: »
    He could be just having a lucky season like you ;)

Yeah I probably am, but I hope not :P I have been lucky in some weeks. Wildcarded the week Southampton won 8 nil and Aguero (C) scored 4 v. Spurs. I was so close to having Tadic too but with the money I had ITB I got Hazard instead, I would've had a monster gameweek rank if I stuck with Tadic :(

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

Haha cheers :) Yeah i'll definitely start posting around here. Obviously not here as this is the league specific :P I'm hoping for a top 1k finish this year. Originally wanted to beat my previous best.

Its a good site for FPL a lot less of the random idiots popping up bragging about their huge gameweek while having a 7 digit rank! The transfers thread and the match day threads are the busiest ones lots of good info in there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

That was me who dropped down!

Had an absolute disaster! Dropped from just outside of 1k to in the 3k - it's been many GW's (before Xmas AFAIK) I've been down here! I've definitely taking my eye of the ball!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,004 ✭✭✭mirwillbeback

Fellas, March winner is Andy Doona - please send me on your payment details and I'll get the cash to you on 18th April, back in Ireland then.

For info, I should be able to settle up the winnings for the season on the day after final game of season (25th May) but with my job it may well be that I am not arond until the 2nd / 3rd week in June - I am not doing a runner !!!!

If anyone has decided to take over the running of the league next year please let me know, it's a great and popular (and rewarding!) but with work commitments I just can't do it again next year - but I will be entering!

Anybody stepped forward to run this next year? I wouldn't be able to myself but I do want to enter next year. Never been in a money league before :P

Anybody stepped forward to run this next year? I wouldn't be able to myself but I do want to enter next year. Never been in a money league before :P

Hopefully someone does (I'm based overseas so unable).

LoxXtJt.png

seklly and Swiper have pulled away a bit, but after that the 3rd through 5th pay out positions are very much up for grabs.

ylcJwZI.png

The April monthly prize is going down to the wire. Is Swiper's 119 the highest GW score so far? I'm not sure how you would even check that

Hopefully someone does (I'm based overseas so unable).

LoxXtJt.png

seklly and Swiper have pulled away a bit, but after that the 3rd through 5th pay out positions are very much up for grabs.

ylcJwZI.png

The April monthly prize is going down to the wire. Is Swiper's 119 the highest GW score so far? I'm not sure how you would even check that

Raging I'm not there I'm on 2015 pts. I'm in final yr college next year, plus I wouldn't know how to do all the admin money stuff etc. haha. The prize fund must be over €1500, that's good going :D

Raging I'm not there I'm on 2015 pts. I'm in final yr college next year, plus I wouldn't know how to do all the admin money stuff etc. haha. The prize fund must be over €1500, that's good going :D

Yeah, it's a great league. I'm already free-rolling since I won the €40 December prize :cool:

Yeah, it's a great league. I'm already free-rolling since I won the €40 December prize :cool:

Congrats :D €40 p/m prize isn't too bad at all. What's the prizes for 1st - 5th?

Congrats :D €40 p/m prize isn't too bad at all. What's the prizes for 1st - 5th?

Top monthly scorer - €40 (x9)
    Highest gameweek score of season - €50

Winner - €600
    Second - €350
    Third - €220
    Fourth - €130
    Fifth - €70

Winner - €600
    Second - €350
    Third - €220
    Fourth - €130
    Fifth - €70

Not too bad at all :P Would be fairer if it went to highest GW rank rather than GW score no?

Fellas, March winner is Andy Doona - please send me on your payment details and I'll get the cash to you on 18th April, back in Ireland then.

For info, I should be able to settle up the winnings for the season on the day after final game of season (25th May) but with my job it may well be that I am not arond until the 2nd / 3rd week in June - I am not doing a runner !!!!

If anyone has decided to take over the running of the league next year please let me know, it's a great and popular (and rewarding!) but with work commitments I just can't do it again next year - but I will be entering!

I'm happy to take up the mantle with a bit of guidance if nobody objects.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,975 ✭✭✭finnharpsboy

Lemlin wrote: »
    I'm happy to take up the mantle with a bit of guidance if nobody objects.

Does a fantastic job in the champions cup..... Lemlin gets my vote

• Registered Users Posts: 3,568 ✭✭✭thewools

+1... Great league and one to keep going..

mirwillbeback been doing a great job and thanks for organising such a well run league..

Winner - €600
    Second - €350
    Third - €220
    Fourth - €130
    Fifth - €70

Highest GW score of season so far is 131, it was the week Aguero got 4 vs Spurs and Southampton scored 8 past Sunderland.:eek:

Cheers. I plan to pull back from FF a bit next season (if I manage to!) and running this and the Champions Cup are the perfect way to give something back to the forum without being overly active.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭unkymo

I'm second place in the monthly league for April, I didn't even know!

Lads, as mentioned in the other thread, I will be away with work from 22nd May until mid June - if the positions are decided before the final day (ie unassailable leads) I will send the winnings on to the lucky f*ckers on the 19th May either by paypal or bank transfer - if you are in the pay positions can you send me details by PM by then and I'll ensure a pre season end payment!! Alternatively, the money will be there by the 18th of June, the day I return....

Congrats Swiper, well clear second in the end. It's going to be a nervous wait for ESP to see if I hang onto 3rd over Arf. There was a Walcott(c) in 10th that had me sweating until I saw the 12 point hit. Fair play though for that call

• Registered Users Posts: 529 ✭✭✭Hackers

Ended up 5th in this so it was nice to get something.......was 3rd at one point a couple of weeks ago and gambling on Lukaku as captain didnt pay off.

Hello, asked to post this on behalf of Paul - can anyone here send on their bank details to him by private message and he will send winnings - he is away but will send on asap.

Winner Sean Kelly
    2nd place Gavin Cummins
    3rd place Rob Ziegler
    4th place Thomas Boland
    5th place Brian Murphy

Thank you

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭Hardbreaks

Great league lads, will defo be back next year, serious high standard.
    I can not believe Hazard gave up his peno , he obviously didnt know there was 90 euro riding on it!
    Thanks to the organisers for setting it up

Tom Boland

Advertisement