Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Daredevil [Netflix/Disney - Spoilers]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,955 ✭✭✭Brief_Lives

I would definitely go on a session with Jon Berenthal.... man..:D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 35,951 CMod ✭✭✭✭pixelburp

A final trailer popped up, and by all accounts makes season 2 look like it'll be pretty epic:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,100 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Looks fantastic. Really can't wait for this, as the 1st season was brilliant.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 937 ✭✭✭Dair76

Never got around to watching Jessica Jones. Should I do so before watching season 2 of DD?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,793 ✭✭✭FunLover18

Dair76 wrote: »
    Never got around to watching Jessica Jones. Should I do so before watching season 2 of DD?

I don't think they're connected but you may need to watch JJ before the Luke Cage series, it's certainly not as good as DD but it was another Netflix show which gave us a fantastic Marvel villain in David Tennant's Kilgrave.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 824 ✭✭✭sheep?

I just did that over the last few days, just in case. I was never very interested in JJ, but I was pleasantly surprised. Some great acting, interesting characters and a good villain. The music and mood is just right, as well. Happy I watched it and looking forward to Luke Cage now.

On DD, can't wait for Season 2. How does Netflix do it's releases? Will it be 00:00 on Friday Night? :P

I'll leave JJ then, until closer to the Luke Cage series coming out. Cheers!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 35,951 CMod ✭✭✭✭pixelburp

Jessica Jones had a fantastic villain in Kilgrave, but aside from that, the show had an excruciatingly dawdling pace and extremely unsympathetic, unmagnetic, or just plain unlikeable characters. Robin being a particular outlier in that case.

• Registered Users Posts: 60,434 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Season 2 is up.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,344 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

good first episode

• Advertisement

Bang.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Shane St.

That's my weekend sorted so :D I'll be back when I finish

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

First episode was really good - if the rest of the season keeps up that same momentum, it's gonna be awesome.
    I'll drop back in once I've watched the lot... Enjoy, folks...

right, next up episode 6

Only just finished 3, but lordy what a fight scene. Brilliant choreography, built heavily upon that scene from S1E2.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,016 ✭✭✭adelcrowsmel

3 episodes in also...God I'd give anything for that chain to become part of his costume/character....some great fight scenes...really enjoying it so far and reminding me why I thought it was far better than JJ...you just can't beat some great action scenes

3 episodes in also...God I'd give anything for that chain to become part of his costume/character....some great fight scenes...really enjoying it so far and reminding me why I thought it was far better than JJ...you just can't beat some great action scenes

It was a pretty sweet addition, but also kind of hilariously offset by the revolver taped to his other hand. Nice bit of dark humour.

End of episode 4 just now and a brilliant piece of acting from Jon Bernthal.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭longshanks

4 episodes in, all good so far.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭brianregan09

Finished Episode 4 myself Beranthal hands down best Punisher ever

A heads up there is a Luke Cage stinger at the end of the season so stay till the end of the credits of the last episode.

This is from twitter.

• Advertisement

About to start episode 8.

I was worried that the middle of this series might flop about a bit too much because of the lack of an overarching villain, but the trial seems to be compensating well enough. Maybe not as coherent as having Fisk for 13 episodes, but still....

Also, that's a big hole. :eek:

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 21,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭entropi

Started the second season there an hour ago...incredible! Going to get a few episodes done tonight.

Episodes 8 and 9 take quite the unexpected turn! :eek:
    Fisk! And a very bloody brawl with The Punisher. Great stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭charlietheminxx

I've only watched the first 2 because I am trying to ration it but it is SO GOOD.

That was EPIC!!!!

Only four episodes in, but so far so good.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,501 ✭✭✭✭Slydice

*runs into thread with fingers in ears* lalalalaalallaaaa

Just finished episode 4, just one thing to say:

One Batch

Two Batch

Penny

And

Dime

*runs out of the thread again* lalalalaalallaaaa

A heads up there is a Luke Cage stinger at the end of the season so stay till the end of the credits of the last episode.

This is from twitter.

just finished and there was nothing after the credits for me

Skerries wrote: »
    just finished and there was nothing after the credits for me

Finished it this morning myself and it wasn't there either.

It's somewhere in the series as it already on YouTube with cam versions.

Someone uploaded to the Luke Cage thread

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,392 ✭✭✭Sono

4 episodes into season 2, absolutely brilliant so far there's no messing around from the first episode of this season it's been all action, I could easily watch the remaining episodes this evening but I like spreading out over 2/3 days 😁

Advertisement