Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nokia Lumia Phones

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭Stiletto72

zsha wrote: »
    Thanks everybody for all comments, the lad in the shop actually had a Lumia phone but was telling me the phone keeps picking up the meteor network settings, as I'm emobile I'd have to keep changing the settings reg.....so that turned me off, I went with Sony z1 compact, it's also dust and water proof which is an extra added bonus. So thanks again

Best of luck with it.
    Not sure what he meant about the network settings though.

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭zsha

Thanks a million, I think he was talking about the fact emobile is off the meteor network, the phones automatically pick up the meteor settings first, ie mms setting for the phone, but via meteor, so they dont work for emobile, you have to go in and change them.....Something like that is how he explained it anyway...Thanks so much everybody and it is super to get the info and realise not to just listen to phone shop ppl, but to go and get real life reviews on them.

Advertisement