Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Raw July 7th 2014

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭takamichinoku

I've said this before, but Bray Wyatt's promo voice keeps reminding me of Bobcat Goldthwait

• Registered Users Posts: 33,018 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Good promo from Reigns there.

Also, it bugs me when they call him the "demon" Kane

Wasn't mad on it myself, he's still only finding his feet now in that respect though so that's to be expected.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭Blue_Dabadee

I always hate when you get a good RAW then RAW goes back to mediocrity the next week. That's how I felt with RAW this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,120 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Line of the night from Roman Reigns :D

Archer-phrasing2-300x225.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 60,419 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

A quick question.

Does anyone watch the 90 minute version on Hulu is there a lot edited out or is it mostly ads and backstage promos?

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭BMMachine

Bo Dallas is so refreshing. really harks back to the gimmicks of the late 80's/90's but with a great modern twist

• Registered Users Posts: 28,875 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Why does Bo always look like he stepped through a waterfall when he comes out soaked? They really need to start showing him coming through a waterfall.

Having Cesaro lose to Kofi is not a good thing.

Same as having Ambrose lose clean to Orton. Interference from Rollins would've worked to keep the rivalry with Ambrose going while also annoying Orton for getting him disqualified

And just thinking, with one half of Los Matadors out injured, would that have contributed to 2 of 3MB getting fired since that storyline would've been messed up?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

I have no problem with Ambrose losing. He held his own with a bad shoulder vs arguably the top heel in the company. It was a good match and his performance was good enough losing didn't matter.

He came back out later and attacked Rollins and kept his heat.

Solid show, definitely a step down from last week but it was entertaining enough.

I wonder what the constant Cena/Reigns staredowns mean?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,172 ✭✭✭Ridley

D.Q wrote: »
    It's like on smack down when you create a superstar and you have to choose a name for the announcers to call you.

Bit rich coming from the Diesel Queen. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭Scavenger XIII

Best bit was the sign: "Tango India Tango Tango Yankee".

• Advertisement
Advertisement