Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

March 2015 Babies Club

Options
  • 04-07-2014 1:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,721 ✭✭✭

Just found out, still trying to get my head around it!

Seems to be one of these for every month up to Febuary 2015, so thought I'd start off this one for anyone else due in March.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,872 ✭✭✭Sittingpretty

Yep, looking like March 7th for me.

Very nervous though as miscarried in April, had one regular cycle and now pregnant again. Finding it hard to relax though :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,721 ✭✭✭Kauto0709

Yep, looking like March 7th for me.

Very nervous though as miscarried in April, had one regular cycle and now pregnant again. Finding it hard to relax though :(

Were you far gone when you miscarried in April? These early days are nerve-wracking. I'm due 12th March so just a few days behind you. Have you had any symptoms?

Kauto0709 wrote: »
    Were you far gone when you miscarried in April? These early days are nerve-wracking. I'm due 12th March so just a few days behind you. Have you had any symptoms?

I was 7 weeks.

No real tangeable symptoms but that's quite normal for me, this is my 3rd pregnancy and thankfully I never suffered with any horrible symptoms, you?

I was 7 weeks.

No real tangeable symptoms but that's quite normal for me, this is my 3rd pregnancy and thankfully I never suffered with any horrible symptoms, you?

No, nothing. This is my first pregnancy so I don't know what to expect really. It still doesn't feel real somehow. I don't feel pregnant...

• Registered Users Posts: 499 ✭✭ainy

Hey! I was delighted to find this thread! Did home pregnancy tests today and all 3 were positive! According to my dates should be due Friday 13th march (Good job I'm not superstitious!!). Its my first pregnancy so not sure what to expect, Going to ring for GP appointment tomorrow, its not too soon, is it? Congrats by the way!

• Advertisement

ainy wrote: »
    Hey! I was delighted to find this thread! Did home pregnancy tests today and all 3 were positive! According to my dates should be due Friday 13th march (Good job I'm not superstitious!!). Its my first pregnancy so not sure what to expect, Going to ring for GP appointment tomorrow, its not too soon, is it? Congrats by the way!

You too!! No I don't think it's too soon. I did the home pregnancy tests on Thurs and rang the doctor to make an appointment for Fri. It really is hard to know what to expect, I'm still finding it hard to believe.

will make my appointment so!! yeah i cant believe it myself, have been feeling a bit different over the last week or so, main ones are my sense of smell is so heightened and then my breasts are feeling bigger and tender already!!

so went for my appointment today, just got blood pressure checked and signed a form, she said I just need to wait to hear from hospital about appointment there, forgot to ask when I should hear about that! any ideas?

so went for my appointment today, just got blood pressure checked and signed a form, she said I just need to wait to hear from hospital about appointment there, forgot to ask when I should hear about that! any ideas?

What hospital are you going to? I rang the Coombe to book in and they told me I had to fill in a form and post it into them so sent that off yesterday. I think then they write out with an appointment for the booking visit around 12 weeks.

Kauto0709 wrote:
    What hospital are you going to? I rang the Coombe to book in and they told me I had to fill in a form and post it into them so sent that off yesterday. I think then they write out with an appointment for the booking visit around 12 weeks.

i'm going to Cavan, my doctor filled in the form and said she'd send it in and all I had to do was wait to hear from hospital! so guess its the waiting game at the min! would just love to know when my appointment is so i'd have the next marker to aim for!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,495 ✭✭✭bobskii

When I went to my doctor they sent the stuff off to cavan and then you'll get a letter from cavan to ring and make your appointment . I had my appointment for last wednesday(due January)so you'll get an appointment for roughly when your 14 weeks along!:)
    Sorry for hijacking ladies!Best of luck to all of you.

bobskii wrote:
    When I went to my doctor they sent the stuff off to cavan and then you'll get a letter from cavan to ring and make your appointment . I had my appointment for last wednesday(due January)so you'll get an appointment for roughly when your 14 weeks along! Sorry for hijacking ladies!Best of luck to all of you.

Aw thanks for that, 14 weeks tho, seems like i'll never get there!! guess i'll have to be patient!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,495 ✭✭✭bobskii

It only seems ages away believe me it will fly in!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,816 ✭✭✭Suucee

Luke just drank 10 oz. 10. I dont know what ill do with him. Lucky im using the formula jug or id have had to start him on another bottle.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,948 ✭✭✭Sligo1

Suucee wrote: »
    Luke just drank 10 oz. 10. I dont know what ill do with him. Lucky im using the formula jug or id have had to start him on another bottle.

Lol.... Wrong thread Suucee! Not that im keeping tabs... Was just having a quick look at this thread remembering how it was us last year! Congratulations to all the new mums to be :)

Oh lol. Didnt even notice. Haha.

Omg march 2015. Thats mad. Congrats all. I have march 2014 baba. Im still blaming baby brain.

I've booked myself a private early pregnancy scan for a couple of weeks time, it just seemed too long to wait until the hospital one. Really looking forward to it now, fingers crossed everything goes ok!

Kauto0709 wrote:
    I've booked myself a private early pregnancy scan for a couple of weeks time, it just seemed too long to wait until the hospital one. Really looking forward to it now, fingers crossed everything goes ok!

awe, still waiting to hear about my appointment, might end up doing the same myself!! its still hard to comprehend that its happening!!

awe, still waiting to hear about my appointment, might end up doing the same myself!! its still hard to comprehend that its happening!!

I'm the same. 5 weeks today but still don't feel pregnant, no morning sickness or anything, I'm not sure whether to feel relieved or worried.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,813 ✭✭✭Jerrica

I'm the same. 5 weeks today but still don't feel pregnant, no morning sickness or anything, I'm not sure whether to feel relieved or worried.

Sorry for butting in, I'm one of the July 2014 mums to be and waiting (im)patiently for the imminent arrival. I was just like you, had very very few symptoms bar some cramping around the 5-6 week mark. No one warns you about the worry that comes with early pregnancy, especially when you seem to have fewer symptoms than other people. Your body is doing exactly what it's meant to though, and just try and get some of the worry off your chest if it surfaces, it's totally normal. It does get easier as time passes and baby becomes an established bump :) Huge congrats on all the new pregnancies.

Jerrica wrote: »
    Sorry for butting in, I'm one of the July 2014 mums to be and waiting (im)patiently for the imminent arrival. I was just like you, had very very few symptoms bar some cramping around the 5-6 week mark. No one warns you about the worry that comes with early pregnancy, especially when you seem to have fewer symptoms than other people. Your body is doing exactly what it's meant to though, and just try and get some of the worry off your chest if it surfaces, it's totally normal. It does get easier as time passes and baby becomes an established bump :) Huge congrats on all the new pregnancies.

Thank you for sharing your experience, it's reassurring to hear that someone else was the same. I am no doubt over-worrying, I will feel better after I have a scan and know that everything is ok. And like you said it will be easier when there is an established bump. When did you start to show? Did you get any symptoms as the pregnancy went on? Best of luck with your little bundle of joy, you are so close!

How is everyone doing?

How is everyone doing?

Still in bed, exhaustion kicked in at 6 weeks. Waves of nausea but no vomiting thankfully :)

Big difference from previous pregnancies where I had little to no symptoms at all!

Yourself? :)

Still in bed, exhaustion kicked in at 6 weeks. Waves of nausea but no vomiting thankfully :)

Big difference from previous pregnancies where I had little to no symptoms at all!

Yourself? :)

Still no major symptoms here (I'm still only 5+3 though), have been a bit bloated and had to go to the loo a bit more frequently but no sicknees yet. Did you get your date for your first appointment yet? Mine is on 1st August.

Still no major symptoms here (I'm still only 5+3 though), have been a bit bloated and had to go to the loo a bit more frequently but no sicknees yet. Did you get your date for your first appointment yet? Mine is on 1st August.

I've decided to take the option of an early scan having previously decided against it so I have a scan at 7 and 3 on 22nd :)

Kauto0709 wrote:
    How is everyone doing?

hey, sorry been quiet! tiredness has kicked in wit me, no sickness but still early (5w 2d), waiting for my appointment still but think I messed up booking it because I want to do the midwifery led unit but ended up booking an appointment wit consultants!! (can I blame baby brain yet???!!) going to ring the mlu tomorrow and hopefully will have a date soon!

so rang the midwifery led unit, she understood what happen, gave me the impression it happens a lot! had to get my is to send a referral letter again directed to them, but she said I should expect my appointment for end of august when i'm 12 weeks!
    might end up booking an early scan, more so for my partner, he cant relax at all at min!!

I've decided to take the option of an early scan having previously decided against it so I have a scan at 7 and 3 on 22nd :)

How exciting! Let me know how you get on!

• Advertisement

so rang the midwifery led unit, she understood what happen, gave me the impression it happens a lot! had to get my is to send a referral letter again directed to them, but she said I should expect my appointment for end of august when i'm 12 weeks!
    might end up booking an early scan, more so for my partner, he cant relax at all at min!!

That's great you got it sorted, it will be great to give birth in an MLU, you are lucky!

Advertisement