Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A good Wallet

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,869 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

This thread has now made me go look for a good wallet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,482 ✭✭✭Hollister11

Does anyone know where to get a nice NON leather wallet.
    Im a vegetarian and all the wallets i get qee muck

• Registered Users Posts: 20,414 ✭✭✭✭kneemos

Does anyone know where to get a nice NON leather wallet.
    Im a vegetarian and all the wallets i get qee muck

It's a by product anyway,no cows are killed for leather.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,205 ✭✭✭cruizer101

I'm a big fan of the tri-fold wallets myself, far neater in the pocket I think. Something like http://www.amazon.co.uk/S7K-39255-BLACK-Salisbury-Trifold/dp/B008YYTV18/ref=sr_1_23?ie=UTF8&qid=1405681869&sr=8-23&keywords=trifold+wallet

Always been meaning to try out a money clip type wallet also, although I think they work far better with dollars

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

Seems to be hard to find a wallet that has a coin holder as well or am I missing something?

I got a lovely Tommy Hilfiger one last year that has a coin holder. It was priced at 75 Euro, but I got it in a 50% off sale. I have seen wallets with coin holders in Tommy Hilfiger shops in the last few months though

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17 johnphillips

In terms of non leather, I have a machine era aluminium wallet.
    Bit unusual, but fits the bill. No pun intended.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,775 ✭✭✭Zagato

I love having a small wallet, first wallet my folks got me as a teenager was a Texier card holder which was great for years.
    Spent a long time trying to find a wallet that would fit notes and be as slim, my wallet was a Fossil money clip 4 card slots and a magnetic clip for cash.
    Wife got me an Aspinal trifold for birthday last year and it is good quality, fairly slim and can carry all my cards.

Glad you found your wallet!

Advertisement