Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Raw 30/06/14 *Spoilers*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,012 ✭✭✭Kerplunk124

Wyatt Jericho fued. EHHH YES ****ING PLEASE

• Registered Users Posts: 2,023 ✭✭✭seandotcomm

Well already it's better than most of his recent returns

• Registered Users Posts: 1,012 ✭✭✭Kerplunk124

''Wyatt-2J'' wh9boJm.png

• Registered Users Posts: 23,151 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Ziggler, you lucky dog.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

More Paige is never a bad thing.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭IanMc666

Wow, was not expecting that.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,188 ✭✭✭✭B.A._Baracus

Thought Aj was done with WWE ??

• Registered Users Posts: 8,900 ✭✭✭Eire-Dearg

Was just typing bet AJ comes back.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

:D:D:D AJ LEE IS HERE :D:D:D

It's clobbering time

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,116 ✭✭✭Professional Griefer

Ahhh stop pls.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,151 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Love Paige's accent.

It really goes to show the tan level of WWE performers :pac:
    Paige looks like a ghost. But in reality she would look like a normal person walking down the street.

ah lads... give it a rest

I'm really starting to think AJ's not pregnant.

• Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭Zemuppet

Those Punks chants get old really fast. But still AJs back :D

YES YES YES! Paige, you're outstanding, but still... YES. YES. YES!

time for another neck tattoo ?

time for another neck tattoo ?

Can I be honest...
    Aj getting that tattoo was one of the markest / up your own ass thing I have ever heard any WWE talent ever do.

It would be like an actor getting the Oscar statue tattoed on their leg .... But worse. It's just so 'up your own hole' type of thing to do.

Can I be honest...
    Aj getting that tattoo was one of the markest / up your own ass thing I have ever heard any WWE talent ever do.

It would be like an actor getting the Oscar statue tattoed on their leg ....

Ah now... it was a massive dream come true moment for her. Wasn't like she got the belt tattooed on her neck. Cena wearing those belts round his neck like he's doing now annoys me 100 times more.

• Advertisement

Ah now... it was a massive dream come true moment for her. Wasn't like she got the belt tattooed on her neck. Cena wearing those belts round his neck like he's doing now annoys me 100 times more.

It's just that wrestling is a work... belts mean nothing except the extra revenue a talent will make from being on tv, ppv, etc.

It's just that wrestling is a work... belts mean nothing except the extra revenue a talent will make from being on tv, ppv, etc.

Maybe that's what it means to some fans, doesn't mean it means the same to the wrestlers.

at least the camera angle switchers angle were more on the ball for that tombstone than they were for the one on Ambrose last night :/
    lol, @ the "1 more time" chants

I was just saying to my friend we hadn't seen Ambrose properly tonight :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,638 ✭✭✭paconnors

Would if been some fun if the bell was rung and the contact was cashed in only not to be won. lol

• Registered Users Posts: 3,924 ✭✭✭Mr.Saturn

Well, that was one of those shows that goes many ways to justifying one's fandom- fantastic night.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,444 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Belts mean nothing to us as fans.

For AJ, it was the moment she hit the pinnacle of her profession, one which is notoriously difficult for women, and even more so for one without the blond and boobs look.

I admire the fact she is so passionate, she got the tattoo. As fans, we should want more people who love wrestling.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,444 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

To follow up on a point I made last night, people were saying Reigns isn't ready. But once again, the show ended with him as the central focus, and the crowd behind him on a level only Bryan would beat. As a badass standing up to The Authority, Reigns is already a superstar now. Giving the belts to him last night would have done so much for him. The "This is awesome" chants came from him spearing Kane and staring down Hunter, which really isn't all that awesome; he is over with the fans and credibility would not have been an issue.

I really hope last night isn't looked back on as a major missed opportunity. Cena is Cena with or without the belts. Reigns with them would have been a massive PPV moment, career defining, and would have made Raw's closing shot far more significant. It would have established a new top face for years in an era where they say it's impossible to do so.

Though why oh why did Hunter give him a title shot? That makes no sense. Was it explained during a part of the show I missed?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

4 returns, 3 babyface turns, 1 heel turn, cash in tease. Solid matches for the most part. The Attitude Era is back brothers.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,084 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Best Raw since the Ziggler cashin. Unbelievable. Sandow. Colter. Ambrose. AJ. Unreal.

Advertisement