Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

You run with or without music?

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,470 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

davedanon wrote: »
    Weather too severe for running?

Its pretty rare,
    Think there was one day this year I didn't run due to bad weather, mind you that was the day about 10 tree's were down in the town I live in and a few hundred/thousand more around the county :pac:

Other then that I say...bring on the snow! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,062 ✭✭✭davedanon

Cabaal wrote: »
    Its pretty rare,
    Think there was one day this year I didn't run due to bad weather, mind you that was the day about 10 tree's were down in the town I live in and a few hundred/thousand more around the county :pac:

Other then that I say...bring on the snow! :)

Yeah, really heavy snow is about the only thing that can really dent the training schedule. I remember one day a couple of years back, we were heading to a club cc race. It was lashing rain, and on the radio they announced that the horse-racing had been cancelled. Typical, I thought, even horses get the day off before us.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 617 ✭✭✭pa4

davedanon wrote: »
    Yeah, really heavy snow is about the only thing that can really dent the training schedule. I remember one day a couple of years back, we were heading to a club cc race. It was lashing rain, and on the radio they announced that the horse-racing had been cancelled. Typical, I thought, even horses get the day off before us.

Ha Ha that brings back memories of running in the most horrible types of weather! The last time we got snow I went to the track only to find it covered with a white blanket of snow, not too worry though I got the session done in the park beside it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,138 ✭✭✭BobMc

Training sometimes (one ear bud), racing never!!

Advertisement