Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lg G3 32gb availability in Ireland.

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,283 ✭✭✭alwald

Seanser wrote: »
    I'm planning buying the LG G3 D855 from handtec.co.uk does anyone know if 4g works ok here on this model

how much is the phone?

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Seanser

£509, €635

£509, €635

thanks, bit expensive, is it a good phone compared to Iphone 6, Nexus 5 (or 6 in the next couple of months), HTC one, Oneplus one?

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Seanser

I've done a bit of research and it looks a good phone. I have an iPhone 5 and I'm looking for a change.

I've done a bit of research and it looks a good phone. I have an iPhone 5 and I'm looking for a change.
    Ok thanks, will look at some youtube reviews about this phone :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,387 ✭✭✭KillerShamrock

I'm planning buying the LG G3 D855 from handtec.co.uk does anyone know if 4g works ok here on this model

I got it from there and no there is no 4g in the network options but you can try the secret menus and the 4g switcher app they work for me. I dont use em though because 4g is still not wide spread on 3 and it saps the phone battery looking for 4g all the time.

• Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭waylander2002

hi , i got this ds55 g3 i tried to turn 4g on in extended menu and wouldnt let me, then with 4g switcher which said not supported, i should root?

thanks

Advertisement