Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

World's first e-joint takes the electronic cigarette to a new high

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭Mr. Chrome

Afaik this is a Dutch vendor selling these only in Holland. Do you honestly think a vendor in any country where weed is illegal are going to start selling these?

Sure why don't we ban brownies milkshakes and muffins because you can buy weed laced ones in Amsterdam.
    Weed has been vaped in Dutch coffee shops for years and I never once heard anyone compare that to e cigs.

• Registered Users Posts: 929 ✭✭✭jousting with chairs

Snoop Dogg has been selling his own brand of weed vaper for over 2 years so the kids know about these already.

http://www.laweekly.com/2013-11-28/music/gpen-grenco-science-weed-snoop-dogg/

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭geoffrie1

This is such non-sense. The e-spliff only comes in disposable form at the moment there is no way to "re-fill it it cannabis e-liquid".

It also contains no THC or nicotine. So bascially it's a disposable e-cig with O% nicotine liquid inside in different flavours.

These have been out for a while just always referred to as e-Shisa sticks or whatever.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 266 ✭✭Eileen Down

From what I've read about them, they don't use liquid but a type of wax made from cannabis oil.

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭geoffrie1

From what I've read about them, they don't use liquid but a type of wax made from cannabis oil.

No.

From there website.. http://www.e-njoint.com/en/e-njoint-disposable/19-e-njoint-disposable.html

"The electronic joint contains no nicotine, tar, THC or toxins. The e-njoint™ vaporizes natural Propylene Glycol, Vegetable Glycerin and 100% biological flavor, harmless and safe components that’s vaporized into water vapor."

So it's a 0% nicotine disposable ecig.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,476 ✭✭✭Samba

This is the kind of crap that Celly and Neil are referring to. Yes it's utterly stupid but they're absolutely right, it's just inviting more unnecessary bad press for e-cigs. It's one thing for the media to pick up on the fact that you can use an e-cig to smoke/vape weed (is there combustion with an oil? Not with a tincture I'd imagine but I don't know).

It's a totally different ball game when e-cigs are marketed with a very specific association with illegal drugs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 266 ✭✭Eileen Down

Almost every one of the "Vape Pens" in the link provided only use wax.

http://www.hightimes.com/read/high-times-2014-vape-pen-buyer%E2%80%99s-guide

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭MrBobbyZ

I can see your point. However this particular drug is not illegal in many parts of the world, so its a perfectly viable product to produce and market in those countrys (or states).

And ,as has already been pointed out by geoffrie1, there is no actual drug in the e-njoint other than nicotene.

Advertisement