Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do men like crazy/unnatural hair colours on women?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,080 ✭✭✭✭Maximus Alexander

czechlin wrote: »
    The downfall - the above described species of men don't tend to fancy me.
    Might get some ink after all... :pac:

Nonsense, most likely we they are just intimidated by your radiant beauty.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭czechlin

Nonsense, most likely we they are just intimidated by your radiant beauty.

That was very smooth :D

• Registered Users Posts: 16,677 ✭✭✭✭nacho libre

I saw a very attractive girl with blue hair last week and a nose ring on the northern line. What could i do though on a packed tube at 7:30 in the morning:(

Should i have just ignored tube protocol, and tryed to chat her up?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,421 ✭✭✭ToddyDoody

Yes, but only for the over 70s

• Closed Accounts Posts: 913 ✭✭✭MacBizzle

I saw a very attractive girl with blue hair last week and a nose ring on the northern line. What could i do though on a packed tube at 7:30 in the morning:(

Should i have just ignored tube protocol, and tryed to chat her up?

I thought I was the only one who falls in love whilst using public transport :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,677 ✭✭✭✭nacho libre

MacBizzle wrote: »
    I thought I was the only one who falls in love whilst using public transport :pac:

it happens me quite a lot. It makes the commute more tolerable, especially on a Monday morning. Mostly I tend to fall in love with some of the Aisan women I see on the Metropolitian line:D Truly some of them are stunning, with their black hair and brown eyes. Sure, how could I not fall in love with them?

it happens me quite a lot. It makes the commute more tolerable, especially on a Monday morning. Mostly I tend to fall in love with some of the Aisan women I see on the Metropolitian line:D Truly some of them are stunning, with their black hair and brown eyes. Sure, how could I not fall in love with them?

The heartbreak when they get off at there stop though :(:p

This is nearly worth a thread I'd say :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭shopaholic01

The heartbreak when they get off at there stop though :(:p

This is nearly worth a thread I'd say :pac:
    Only if you pull out their earphones!

I'm sorry Shopa, but I'm tired. What? :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭Fox_In_Socks

Only if they're crying, mind!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 822 ✭✭✭zetalambda

A streak of color or highlights can make a woman look a lot more attractive. If your gonna dye your whole head a bright color though, you may as well stick a little sign on your forehead saying "i crave attention". There's been a girl with a full head of bright red hair on my team in two of the last three offices I worked in and besides the fact that this hair style belongs to 1998, I believe judging from those two girls that it's an attempt to compensate for a dull and uninteresting personality.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,412 ✭✭✭Shakespeare's Sister

The lady friend has purple hair, just the front half anyway. She's not high maintenence and I think it looks fantastic.
    Yeh I got my hair dyed the dark pinky red because I saw a singer with it and a writer with it too (Jonathan Ross's wife) and just loved it and thought it looked amazing. It turned out to suit me so I gave it a shot for about two years, then it was time to revitalise my poor gruaig. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,691 ✭✭✭Lia_lia

zetalambda wrote: »
    If your gonna dye your whole head a bright color though, you may as well stick a little sign on your forehead saying "i crave attention".

A lot of people have this attiude towards people with unusual hair colours, I don't get it! Ever thought they might dye their hair like that because they think it looks nice? :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭czechlin

Lia_lia wrote: »
    A lot of people have this attiude towards people with unusual hair colours, I don't get it! Ever thought they might dye their hair like that because they think it looks nice? :confused:

I agree, it's a bit narrow minded IMO. When I had red and purple hair years ago it was because I simply liked the colours. I wasn't craving attention.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭Kopparberg Strawberry and Lime

I like crazy unnatural women on women.

• Registered Users Posts: 909 ✭✭✭auldgranny

A streak of color or highlights can make a woman look a lot more attractive. If your gonna dye your whole head a bright color though, you may as well stick a little sign on your forehead saying "i crave attention". There's been a girl with a full head of bright red hair on my team in two of the last three offices I worked in and besides the fact that this hair style belongs to 1998, I believe judging from those two girls that it's an attempt to compensate for a dull and uninteresting personality.

I have a mad colour in my hair at the moment and it is no way for attention. It's cos I like it. Anything better than dark turning grey.

sabat wrote: »
    Yeah, unfortunately 9 times out of 10 the woman attached to the blue or pink hair is an obese goth though.

God ya. I agree. Cheek of them. Obese women should just hide themselves instead of trying to express themselves or do something to make them feel good. Why do you care who does it or why?

auldgranny wrote: »
    God ya. I agree. Cheek of them. Obese women should just hide themselves instead of trying to express themselves or do something to make them feel good. Why do you care who does it or why?

You're sick.

You're sick.

Sarcasm detector broken?

auldgranny wrote: »
    Sarcasm detector broken?

They don't exist.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 822 ✭✭✭zetalambda

Lia_lia wrote: »

I bet this guy says the same thing. All about taste. Nothing to do with attention.

http://www.cmmuk.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/Attention-Seekers1.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭Reiketsu

I dye my hair pink because I want pink hair. Do you not have your hair how you want it? Same thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭Linka

Personally, I wouldn't be a fan. While I understand that its a choice anyone is entitled to make, it doesn't suit everyone. There is no way that I could get away with pink or blue hair (nor would I want to!). Face shape and eye colouring are two factors that should be considered before picking up the dye bottle. Which brings me to another point, I think much better results would be achieved by having it done professional. Rarely does a home dye kit look well, just cheap and nasty looking.

(I can't post links because I'm a new user, so you'll have to take out spaces to see these)

ht tp://ww w.cincyfringe.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/20140520_192427.jpg

ht tp://yasminmurr.files.wordpress.com/2014/02/screen-shot-2014-02-05-at-19-34-40.png

ht tp://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/a9/1a/df/a91adf122d35122f53f3ace9b0308a4b.jpg

All look trashy to me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 938 ✭✭✭Buzz Killington the third

Its nice to have the carpet different colours.

But nicer to have floorboards!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,441 ✭✭✭old hippy

If you're not attracted to someone you may as well be p*ssing against the wind. Then again, I wouldn't find someone attractive solely on their physical appearance.

There's also the 'beauty is in the eye of the beholder' and all that jazz. What one person may find attractive, another person might not.

That's more like it. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,678 ✭✭✭I Heart Internet

What are people's thoughts on shaven-headed (buzz-cut) women?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭looking_around

I love colourful hair on men and women ^^.
    __
    I've died my hair quite a bit.
    Planning to shave it off soon, as it's just weak and damaged, which is an unfortunate side affect.

So I'd suggest anyone wanting colourful hair, to use wigs or hair clips, save your hair from getting "straw" like and split ends galore.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

Definitely wouldn't be my thing some men look odd with shaven heads and some people have strange shaped heads.

• Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭FreshKnickers

Crazy/unnatural hair colours on woman for some, miniature American flags for others!

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,441 ✭✭✭old hippy

Not a problem, I used to have a thing for Sinnead. And yes; I found her personality attractive - far cry from the woman portrayed in the media. I dated a couple of girls who wore wigs - no problem at all.

Advertisement