Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Civilization: Beyond Earth

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,848 ✭✭✭bleg

Just realised the Monday following the release is a bank holiday.

Any of you have preferred factions/ideologies so far?

It's the jazz fest in Cork and I have visitors all weekend :(

Anything but Harmony!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,566 ✭✭✭ZeitgeistGlee

bleg wrote: »
    Anything but Harmony!!

Suffer not the Alien to live. :cool:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,032 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Cancelled my amazon order and going with g2play for 33, can't wait till tuesday to get it :o.....anyone find somewhere cheaper?

• Registered Users Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

bleg wrote: »
    It's the jazz fest in Cork and I have visitors all weekend :(

Anything but Harmony!!

I normally escape for the weekend to avoid the crowds, I may just play Beyond Earth instead. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭Vinneyboy

Just after ordering it, can't wait, off all that bank holiday week, so let the fun begin.:):)

• Advertisement

Cancelled my amazon order and going with g2play for 33, can't wait till tuesday to get it :o.....anyone find somewhere cheaper?

Approximately €28 on Nuuvem. Bought my copy from there with no issues so far, includes the Exoplanets DLC.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,671 Mod ✭✭✭✭Manach

At 50e steam seems to be off the list in places to buy this.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,072 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Manach wrote: »
    At 50e steam seems to be off the list in places to buy this.

Steam is almost always off the list of places to buy games, bar during the sales.

I'll pick this up later in the month, as i'm broke right now. Too many bloody games released in the last month or two.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,032 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Is there an embargo for reviews?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,733 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

haven't seen any yet, only previews and the first hour or so of gameplay

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

I don't see myself getting this till christmas time to allow for bug fixes etc. I have plenty of other things to be going on with till then :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,733 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

Are you certain? I've got it preordered so that's my next week sorted probably until Dragon Age:I

Have a look at this opening cine

• Registered Users Posts: 763 ✭✭✭Lucy and Harry

http://store.steampowered.com/app/65980 this new steam video has me waiting for this game.I have the other Civ Game and use mods to make it better from the workshop.
    Kepler 186f: This lush forest planet is one of the oldest known Earth-like planets.
    Maps like this will be interesting

Shiminay wrote: »
    I don't see myself getting this till christmas time to allow for bug fixes etc. I have plenty of other things to be going on with till then :D

Boo-urns. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 7,515 ✭✭✭Outkast_IRE

No way am i getting this until christmas. Have final year exams coming up and this game is bound to sap all my free time if i get it.

It should be an excellent christmas though with this, alien isolation and shadow of mordor to play

I was made redundant at the end of September and was looking forward to spending some time on this but I am away for the bank holiday weekend and got a new job starting immediately after. First world problems.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,800 ✭✭✭Lingua Franca

I'm probably waiting until December too, I'm currently using necromancy to keep this PC of mine alive until I can build a new one.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,848 ✭✭✭bleg

I want it now. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,405 ✭✭✭Lone Stone

just got it on g2play woop roll on friday

Pre-loading.

Global release times:
    http://i.imgur.com/hLhoeWm.jpg

• Advertisement

Dieing to read some reviews.

• Registered Users Posts: 793 ✭✭✭Kunkka

Shall buy it next week I'd say.

Will be waiting a while on this. Currently playing through Shadow or Morder and Aline Isolation, and with WoD around the corner, i'd not get a lot of time to spend on this.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,823 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Tried to order this off amazon uk and it says downloads are only available to U.S. customers? Wtf?

edit: used a UK address and it worked

• Registered Users Posts: 3,405 ✭✭✭Lone Stone

has anyone else got it off g2play ?
    I never got a pre order on it before does your key get sent to you closer to the launch day ? because i got a confirmed payment mail at around 11 earlier but no key has been sent to me.

They sometimes say you won't receive the game until the day of launch. If that's the case, it should say it in red writing just above the game description.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

GMG isn't giving me my licence key until launch day. Or so they're saying. It's probably the same for all key merchants.

Edit: Nope, my key is there on the website.

Just redeemed my Nuuvem key. Did any of you get a separate key for the Exoplanets DLC?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭Krusader

Just redeemed my Nuuvem key. Did any of you get a separate key for the Exoplanets DLC?

I bought mine on GameFly UK and didn't get an extra key

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 763 ✭✭✭Lucy and Harry

going to give up my day job so I can have more time to play this game

Advertisement