Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Game of Thrones A General Commentary (BOOK & SHOW SPOILERS)

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,047 ✭✭✭GerB40

So GRRM read out an Aeron Damphair TWOW chapter at Balticon earlier today and fúck me it's a good un. There's only notes that people took down at the event, I assume he'll release the whole thing soon. I hope so at least. Anyway here ye go http://asoiaf.westeros.org/index.php?/topic/140571-twow-spoilers-aeron-i-balticon/&page=1

There's major spoilers in it that seem to have major ramifications for the rest of the story so don't say ye weren't warned...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,067 ✭✭✭✭wp_rathead

The full chapter is released and WOW!!!!!

I really hope the show can do Euron justice, he is far more interesting villain than Ramsay (and is clearly just as sadistic)

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭Thar_Cian

Not sure where else to ask, but does the Sky Atlantic simulcast have adverts?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,104 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Thar_Cian wrote: »
    Not sure where else to ask, but does the Sky Atlantic simulcast have adverts?

Yes but only 2 unlike the Monday night showing that has 3 or 4.

Advertisement