Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Most insulting/vile/offending thing you ever had said to you

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,812 ✭✭✭✭bear1

ronjo wrote: »
    She is Slovak

Should have asked her if she's Russian, when she says no then you can say "well to us you are"
    Probably what I would have said

Damn you Jim, damn you to hell for beating me to it!

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭bodhi085

F*$k off back to England you English c#^t
    Twice in 13 years.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,115 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

uch wrote: »
    Is it in Yet ?

Liked by "bigwillie" :D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 20,176 ✭✭✭✭jimgoose

bear1 wrote: »
    Damn you Jim, damn you to hell for beating me to it!

You must think in Russian, Major! :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

I bought a house years ago, when I was quite young, and was doing a lot of the work myself. (Female btw) I also had a lot of friends calling in to see the place, I suppose a few of them were men, like most normal people I have friends of both sexes.

My ignorant auld neighbour came out to the front of the house as Im filling a skip with rubble,and says

'Youd think you wouldnt have to do that yourself, what with all the men you have calling all the time'.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,097 ✭✭✭Herb Powell

I'm apparently a "wee taig ****"

I'd frankly find it more offensive to be a loyalist, but still, not very nice.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,155 ✭✭✭✭Grayson

Oryx wrote: »
    I bought a house years ago, when I was quite young, and was doing a lot of the work myself. (Female btw) I also had a lot of friends calling in to see the place, I suppose a few of them were men, like most normal people I have friends of both sexes.

My ignorant auld neighbour came out to the front of the house as Im filling a skip with rubble,and says

'Youd think you wouldnt have to do that yourself, what with all the men you have calling all the time'.

Obviously she gets a far better deal for sex than you do. ;) You should charge/barter, just like her

jimgoose wrote: »
    You must think in Russian, Major! :cool:

Davajj tu suka!

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

Grayson wrote: »
    Obviously she gets a far better deal for sex than you do. ;) You should charge/barter, just like her
    The neighbour was a man. His wife was a cow, but at least she didnt openly call me a slut.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,099 ✭✭✭mathie

Thanks for this chance to revisit unpleasant memories mammaries :(

FYP

• Registered Users Posts: 7,934 ✭✭✭Renegade Mechanic

Think Ill sit this one out. I can already feel the red dot of a lazer guided banhammer on my neck:D

• Registered Users Posts: 16,155 ✭✭✭✭Grayson

She sounds like the kind of person who doesn't understand why anything is rude until someone explains it to her!

She's also very large and probably would have punched me if I'd mentioned her weight or said anything disparaging about over weight people.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,176 ✭✭✭✭jimgoose

Grayson wrote: »
    She's also very large and probably would have punched me if I'd mentioned her weight or said anything disparaging about over weight people.

Just tell her you always fancied giving a great big fat arse an almighty shlap and surfin' on in on the wave. :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,861 ✭✭✭Irishcrx

I don't know if this is insulting or why I was insulted by it but this is the one that springs to mind , generally direct insults just roll off me I'm not reallt bothered by other peoples opinions...anyway got a sales call a couple of years to the house just after I'd moved in...

Me: ' Hey '
    Sales: 'Hi , can we speak to the home owner please, is your Dad in'
    Me: ' Em , no I'm the homeowner'
    Sales: ' Haha , very good , we just need to speak with them for a moment'
    (Blank stares)
    Me: ' Well, you'd better head down to their house so because their not in this one'
    Sales: ' Oh...sorry you just look very young to own a house'
    Me:' Yeah it's grand'
    Sales: 'Have you always lived in the area? You don't sound like it'
    Me: ' Yep always'
    Sales: ' Oh , you just sound differant you know , posher than most around here'

Closed door.

Excellent sale skills out of this one. Still , at least she didn't openly call me a slut like the neighbour in the above posts...Maybe she was a slut, maybe she wanted into the house...damn it..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 297 ✭✭NormalBob Ubiquitypants

"Fcuking whore's abortion". Thank you random drunk woman.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 221 ✭✭ShiftStorm

I grew up in a cult-like church. I went for a job in a religious organisation and the church leader was one of my referees. (I was obviously still deeply involved in the church at the time). The interviewer said that he was happy with all my references but one alluded to my not being "submissive enough".

Like one poster has said already, it's not so much what is said but who it's said by. I had suffered in silence and had my confidence eroded over many years in that place and I *still* was not submissive enough by their horrible, weird standards.

Took me years to get over it but I'm grand now. Fcuk 'em!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,710 ✭✭✭shalalala

bodhi085 wrote: »
    F*$k off back to England you English c#^t
    Twice in 13 years.

I got told to **** off back to Ireland when I lived in England and to **** off back to England while I live here. It really is a lose lose.

While I was tying a mans tie in work. He asked my colleague why the company didn't employ Irish people, as if I wasn't standing right there! Rude ignorant man, my colleague put him in his place thankfully.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,800 ✭✭✭Lingua Franca

dodzy wrote: »
    You're feckin joking, surely?

Not at all.

Should go without saying that I have no relationship at all with she who said it and haven't done for years. I think she only said it because she's passionately anti-abortion and it was the most hurtful thing she could think of to say. The funny thing is, I agree with it. Would have saved us both a lot of pain and heartache if she had.

She's a bitter, miserable, spiteful old bitch from a long line of bitter, miserable, spiteful old bitches. I chose to break with tradition and leave it and them all behind.

And a bonus of being told something like that is, there's not much worse than that. Anything and everything since has been water off a duck's back.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,284 ✭✭✭Chattastrophe!

As it happened, when I got pregnant, it was around the time of the "Savita" case, and all the protests etc were happening in the area of our offices.

It was said to me, by someone in my place of work, that it was a pity that the abortion legislation hadn't yet come into effect in this country.

My pregnancy wasn't planned, but jeez, abortion was never even in the question. I'm all for having the option. But being told "Ah isn't it a pity you couldn't have one ...?" No..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭fussyonion

I heard two owl'ones talking one time and one said "The best part of him ran down his mother's leg".
    I was stunned.

I also overheard a fella saying to his mate: "Look at me roll, when you open it it looks like a hooer's abortion". (Can't spell hooer)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,314 ✭✭✭caustic 1

Not at all.

Should go without saying that I have no relationship at all with she who said it and haven't done for years. I think she only said it because she's passionately anti-abortion and it was the most hurtful thing she could think of to say. The funny thing is, I agree with it. Would have saved us both a lot of pain and heartache if she had.

She's a bitter, miserable, spiteful old bitch from a long line of bitter, miserable, spiteful old bitches. I chose to break with tradition and leave it and them all behind.

And a bonus of being told something like that is, there's not much worse than that. Anything and everything since has been water off a duck's back.

Fair play to you better off without that kind of people in your life.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,263 ✭✭✭Gongoozler

uch wrote: »
    Is it in Yet ?

Ha! I said this to a guy before. I genuinely didn't know that it was. And it was my first time and all. As well as being extremely drunk. But yeah he must've been quite small.

Worst thing said to me... I know something someone said to me on the street after getting wisdom teeth out really upset me, but can't remember what it was. Something regarding how I looked.

Also it was pretty hurtful my mam calling me selfish lazy and stupid, on three separate occasions.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 504 ✭✭✭Zed Bank

I was once compared to Hitler when I politely informed a woman I was an atheist.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 8,572 Mod ✭✭✭✭Canard

One that comes to mind (but probably isn't the worst) was when I was on a bench in Stephens Green having a conversation. Some drunken b1tch started (ironically) yelling over at me to shut up and saying she'd love to cut my throat to stop me talking. :confused:

Really pissed me off, then she started asking me for a lighter and money so I just completely didn't engage with her. She wasn't too happy with the silence then. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,987 ✭✭✭Legs.Eleven

"Go piss on your mother's grave" a few months after my mother died when I was in primary school. Horrible bullying bitch who everyone hated but you'd wonder how a 9 year old could come out with something like that. I've conveniently blocked every other negative thing ever said to me. Grand.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,028 ✭✭✭✭--LOS--

My mother pretty much said to me before that she wished she never had kids :rolleyes:

90% of mothers say that:D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,028 ✭✭✭✭--LOS--

90% of mothers say that:D

Ye but without ever saying otherwise or apologising for it, or regretting saying it...... I don't think so

• Advertisement

--LOS-- wrote: »
    Ye but without ever saying otherwise or apologising for it, or regretting saying it...... I don't think so

True, true. Sorry mate.

Advertisement