Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Selling, Swapping or Wanted Watches & Timepieces *Please read rules in 1st post**

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭Roycropper63

Have put up a seiko srpd59k1 on adverts if of interest to anyone. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 8,441 ✭✭✭micks_address

Hi folks,

Testing the waters with this..only have a few months from a tz forums buy and it's mint boxed with cards.. bracelet sized to about 7.25 inch wrist. All links included looking to put the money into something else non watch related. Would like 3500 for it. Not dying to sell it. It's a thing of beauty. Haven't advertised it anywhere else.

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭Gavin1

Hi,

I looking to move on my Sinn EZM-13.

This is the original EZM-13 on a stainless steel bracelet and deployant. Not too many of these around.

It is from March 2018 and I have had it since Aug/Sept 2018.It is an German DNV accredited dive watch. Follow the Sinn link below to explain the watch in more detail, it is a unusual piece with a lot of Sinn specific tech included.

https://www.sinn.de/en/Modell/EZM_13.htm

This is with both boxes, spare links, hex key for the links, original warranty card and manual. No Loctite!

The condition is very good, some rubs on the bracelet and some hairlines on the deployant. Head and crystal are perfect. Slight graze on bezel steel rim, at 50 min. Did not see it before took the photo! Hands line up when reset.

It does have an engraving on the back, "Gestis Censere".

I am looking for €2050 for this piece. I am based on the Northside of Dublin and face to face is the transaction of choice. If there are any questions please let me know.

Apologies for the dust and crud in the photos, more are available on request!

I am selling this to consolidate/save for the next piece!

Thanks

Post edited by Gavin1 on

• Registered Users Posts: 2,815 ✭✭✭sparrowcar

Now sold

Steinhart GMT still available. Discount for boardsies and price drop to €425. Will look at taking better pics if requested.

Post edited by sparrowcar on

Still available and reduced to €1,950. Any questions please message.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,777 ✭✭✭Neilw

Hi all,

Any interest in a 20mm ISOfrane rubber strap, it’s blue and in perfect condition.

Cost just over €150 delivered, asking €100 Ono.

• Registered Users Posts: 64,702 ✭✭✭✭unkel

Good luck with that @Neilw

I had a 20mm Isofrane for sale for peanuts (€70) for over a year, no takers. And it was the trendy Tiffany blue colour and all. I guess that was a year or two before it became trendy though 😂

• Registered Users Posts: 3,777 ✭✭✭Neilw

Thanks, I didn’t actually buy it, previous owner of the watch bought it…not a huge fan of it so thought I’d offer it for sale.

Lets see what happens, as I said I’m open to offers.

FWIW, I had mine on my blue seamaster too 😃

Hi folks,

Listed my Longines on adverts. Went shopping with missus today and put down a deposit on something for Christmas so this one's needs to go.

Cheers,

Mick

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,435 ✭✭✭✭banie01

This has been up on r/watchexchange for a while with a combo of no interest and me forgetting I had it listed 🤦‍♂️

This is a fantastic watch and incredible value IMO. It replaced a pelagos in my watch box and the only thing I missed from the Pelagos? Was it's claps, in fairnes the Pelagos clasp is incredible.

The watch is in excellent condition, winding is incredibly smooth and it runs to within +/-10secs per day.

I picked it up via a sales post here and I'm not looking to profit of this one. To a member of the Parish here?

It's available for what I paid, €285 + postage.

Post edited by banie01 on

• Registered Users Posts: 37 FocusST

What are people's thoughts on this? It is probably not the best time to be buying a watch of this value but seems to be well priced v Chrono24 once you take into account transfer fees and risk of being hit for import taxes etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,646 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

If you are buying from chrono24 and the seller is in Europe then there are no import fees , not sure what they currently go for but I wouldn’t pay that kind of a premium for a gmt. He is a very trustworthy seller though if it’s value to you.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,575 ✭✭✭OmegaGene

@FocusST if that was a watch I wanted I would locate one in Europe online via chrono24 or bricks and mortar in the U.K. and fly over for it and save a nice few quid

The internet isn’t for everyone

Haven't researched this particular Rolex as I have no interest in it, but iChrono is nearly always asking for top end prices for Rolex. With little to no room for negotiation. He has gotten away with that over the years as the market was going up, so he "priced it for next year"

Not so sure if he is getting away with it still

That said, there are very few Rolex grey market dealers in Ireland and most of them are expensive (compared to same in the UK or the continent) and there still seems to be plenty of money around. You pay a few grand extra for the convenience and the come back. Personally I'd rather fly out to collect a watch or buy privately (be very careful there though!) to save a few grand.

Bit of late-night dreaming! Think I'll hold off till Jan / Feb - can't see much chance of an increase at the moment.

I'd pay a small premium to buy from someone trusted given the quality of replica GMTs and Submariners.

in the meantime you could always put your name down for one in weirs or keanes etc.. might never show up but no harm to show interest.. ive my name down for a gmt in weirs.. and i checked a few weeks ago and i'm 'on the list' whatever that means.. if it shows up in 3 to 5 years id be happy enough.. id rather wait and pay 10k for one at retail than pay double for one grey... i don't mind paying slightly over for something but twice the price of retail would put me off.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,592 ✭✭✭scwazrh

Im waiting to buy one of these.Ive decided if they get to €15k I'll buy one but only if I feel the reduction is due to less buyers being available as opposed to more availability from ADs. I was told two watches Im waiting for will be available to me in the next 6 months so availability is obviously improving.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,646 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

I assume getting towards the top of the list involves buying a watch or so a year at list which is going to be 4-6K at least premium on the grey market.

Becomes quite marginal then, especially when you consider there is zero guarantee of getting to the top of the list.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,592 ✭✭✭scwazrh

41mm OP that I'm waiting the last year for , and a bluesy which I know is not everyones cup of tea

Have you bought other non Rolex watches from the AD in the past?

Got an itch that I would like to scratch!! Further reduction to €1,850.

• Registered Users Posts: 46 Hungryhill

Hi,

just listed a brand new SQUALE Atmos 20 1545 on Adverts https://www.adverts.ie/sports/squale-20-atmos-1545-new-2-years-warranty/28472912?order=completed&action=success&PayerID=ABAMFHZUMJH44

Full set with 2-years warranty card, specs as follows:

- Swiss-made

- ETA 2824-2/SW200 elabore 4Hz movement

- domed sapphire crystal with AR coating

- ceramic engraved bezel

- screw-down crown

- SuperLuminova lume

- 200 meters water resistant

- solid-end-links bracelet + clasp with divers' extension

Lovely watch. The Squales punch well above their weight in my experience. I had a beautiful 60 atmos Squalematic but sold a few years ago, it had unfair competition in the form of a Rolex costing 20 times as much, so it didn't get much wrist time

• Registered Users Posts: 4,380 ✭✭✭Deep Thought

Hi all

as mentioned in a previous post. I was purchasing a Timex Pan Am day / date

Strangely, the vendor sent me the chronograph version. I can send it back but thought someone on here might take a punt.

It’s unused, has everything. Am looking for what I paid for it, €219 ( this is cheap for chrono as Timex are selling it for €240 but its out of stock)

Any questions, fire away.

The narrower a man’s mind, the broader his statements.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,380 ✭✭✭Deep Thought

So as an update , I had sold this to forum member @rx8

He noticed the chronograph was not functioning properly. It does work but not as efficiently and effectively as one would expect.

I am returning it to vendor , I should have tested it before hand, but it was brand new and I assumed it was ok.

so apologies to Martin for wasting his time.

DT

The narrower a man’s mind, the broader his statements.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,821 ✭✭✭rx8

No worries,Sir... it's a pity though, as it's a lovely watch. Hopefully you'll get a full refund aswell.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,257 ✭✭✭Homer

anyone interested drop me a PM or similar on the advert .. deal for members here 👍🏻

https://www.adverts.ie/28225434

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6 nod2022

Hi all, new here as I was advised to ask here first. I have had an Omega watch for a number of years which I haven’t worn at all and am considering selling it, I have no idea what to ask for it so was looking for advice on this? There is none on Chrono to see and the Googling I have done has huge disparity between asking prices.

Watch link is below and there is a picture of the actual watch, it’s in very good condition due to lack of use, I have all paperwork and receipts. I stupidly left the original box with the shop as I got it in Switzerland and hadn’t much room, i have it in an aftermarket Omega box now. Thanks 🙏🏻

(I can’t post links)

Advertisement