Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How many people don't know how to type the € sign.

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,462 ✭✭✭vickers209

Á É Í Ó Ú

Just press and hold Alt Gr and the letter you want to get a fáda

• Closed Accounts Posts: 978 ✭✭✭Fudge You

Mint Sauce wrote: »
    Suppose we all cant be brilliant at everything.

What ya going mad for? Ya nut!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭leck

I just saw a thread where the person typed E1 and E2 when they meant €1 and €2. I have seen plenty similar and quite a few newspaper articles using the E instead of the €.

After 15 years of the Euro why do people still do this?
    I either copy and paste the euro symbol from somewhere or I type EUR. The first wastes time and the second looks crude.

I'm using a laptop with American keyboard and couldn't figure out how to type the Euro symbol. I did figure it out some weeks back then forgot again. Now finally cracked it again: hold down fn and ALT and type 0128.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,541 ✭✭✭Smidge

I had been doing it by holding control + alt then 4, now yis tell me theres another way?????

• Registered Users Posts: 2,767 ✭✭✭SterlingArcher

Press alt f4.

• Advertisement
Advertisement