Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Power [Starz - Spoilers]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,361 ✭✭✭Homelander

I did enjoy that episode to be fair but generally speaking this season is dire. I don't care at all who pulled the trigger, just want to see how it ends for the main players at this stage.

When you look back at the first season and what it once was, and now...this? Fair City/Hollyoaks meets the Sopranos, being generous.

Glad to see Dre go. Ever since his A-Team escape last season from a hail of bullets into a waiting van, I've been waiting for that moment.

Praying Tariq gets clipped next.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,410 ✭✭✭JoeA3

That was a very boring episode imo. I don't really care which one of them killed James at this stage tbh, there is barely a character left in it who you'd "root" for! Tommy is the only one with a bit of substance...

• Registered Users Posts: 23,979 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

Does anyone actually care at this stage who did what to whom, because I don't? I wouldn't care if the entire cast got wiped out. Whoever decided how the final season was going to go must have decided to take the pi55 on a grand scale.

• Registered Users Posts: 60,320 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Really struggled to get through this weeks episode.

Will see it out now with only 3 episodes left however it is getting harder and harder to watch every episode.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭Slippin Jimmy

Really struggled to get through this weeks episode.

Will see it out now with only 3 episodes left however it is getting harder and harder to watch every episode.

Couldn't agree more. I had to take numerous breaks this week as I was bored. I'll finish the show.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,100 ✭✭✭markc91

If its not on starz til tonight in the states where are yous watching it?

markc91 wrote: »

I’m watching it on the Starz streaming site where I have an account it airs a day early on that.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,845 ✭✭✭massy086

markc91 wrote: »
    I watched it on kodi

• Registered Users Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭Chuck Noland

massy086 wrote: »
    I watched it on kodi

Is that still going?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,738 ✭✭✭OmegaGene

Is that still going?

Kodi or power ? :D

The internet isn’t for everyone

• Advertisement

These last 2 episodes have been absolutely dreadful. Dominated by the least interesting characters and hammy acting. Boring who dunnit, I’m struggling to care! If it wasn’t so near the end I wouldn’t bother with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,204 ✭✭✭✭Fitz*

It's gotten to the point where I would rather read the wikipedia entry for the remaining episodes to find out who done it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 763 ✭✭✭joe_99

I found myself fast forwarding through most of that. I really don't care about Angela's sister and family issues at this stage of the show

• Registered Users Posts: 4,172 ✭✭✭wadacrack

It will be Tariq, more than likely very bad acting.Ghost" Why Son". Tommy likely to be present too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,456 ✭✭✭The high horse brigade

FitzShane wrote: »
    It's gotten to the point where I would rather read the wikipedia entry for the remaining episodes to find out who done it.

It's some horse sh1t, it's actually sinking lower and lower every episode

• Registered Users Posts: 8,738 ✭✭✭OmegaGene

It's some horse sh1t, it's actually sinking lower and lower every episode

I watched episode 11 last night and had to give up, it’s just pure ****e
    One minute Dre is taking over New York and a few bullets later he’s trying to shoot his mother and run to Las Vegas with some dodgy accent baby mother

The internet isn’t for everyone

• Registered Users Posts: 23,979 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

wadacrack wrote: »
    It will be Tariq, more than likely very bad acting.Ghost" Why Son". Tommy likely to be present too

The way this series is going, it's probably Joe Proctor's daughter who pulled the trigger of a Glock that she carries in her My Little Pony bag.:o

Oh jesus.

Only 2 more to go thank fcuk.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,204 ✭✭✭✭Fitz*

Did Ghost say
    'Let it go' or 'Let her go'
    ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭Chuck Noland

The latter I believe

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,456 ✭✭✭The high horse brigade

Jesus H Christ it's so obviously going to be
    Tariq

FitzShane wrote: »
    Did Ghost say
    'Let it go' or 'Let her go'
    ?

Sounded like the latter alright.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,172 ✭✭✭wadacrack

The main writer must have a fall within the last 2 years or so. Starting to rival Fair City at this stage.

I've given up, its so bad. I can't remember ever abandoning a series before when so close to the end.

I thought this week's episode was better than the last two, still quite poor. I'm presuming it won't be Tariq, as Tariq is now the obvious culprit, there must be a twist in the tail yet :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 890 ✭✭✭Johnny Sausage

i think its
    Tasha, when Tommy cradled ghost i couldve sworn he said "let her go", she could be getting revenge on ghost for haaving Terry Silver killed.. shes the only female suspect left

• Registered Users Posts: 7,982 ✭✭✭Unearthly

Could be his current partner, forget her name, for whatever reason

• Registered Users Posts: 2,100 ✭✭✭markc91

Nobody think it could be Tate?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,114 ✭✭✭Danye

The killer is either Tasha or Tariq. Anyone else, Tommy would of shot on sight and Ghost would not of asked him to not shoot. The weird relationship he has with them kept him from doing it.

Advertisement