Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mark Mullen Memorial League 2014

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 536 ✭✭✭padjo5

Lusk_Doyle wrote: »
    Secret society.

Word has it that they are available for a small fee...

didnt make it last night, any reports??

• Registered Users Posts: 4,338 ✭✭✭Lusk_Doyle

padjo5 wrote: »
    Word has it that they are available for a small fee...

didnt make it last night, any reports??

Not from me. I was in the Bundesrepublik Deutschland. Hoping to get back up for the race next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,904 ✭✭✭wav1

Good turnout again.Reached the half way stage last night so we will get an update posted here during the week re the current standings.A first ever win last for Martin Higgins from Stamullen.
    The Secret Race.Now where did you hear that before.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,458 ✭✭✭lennymc

S%C3%ADmbolo_de_los_Stonecutters.png

round 4 is 2 hrs away.plenty of time to make it......

• Advertisement

Finale of league tonight,followed by presentation in thatch bar.All welcome to ride or for a sambo.

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭MarkG1975

That was a cracking nights racing, I'm gutted it was the last one! Thanks to all involved

• Registered Users Posts: 13,734 ✭✭✭✭Inquitus

MarkG1975 wrote: »
    That was a cracking nights racing, I'm gutted it was the last one! Thanks to all involved

Aye Mark, youse in scratch caught us quite quickly and then it was a real hammerfest to the finish.

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭brasshead

First time doing this tonight - really enjoyed it. Tough little circuit with scope for plenty of pain. Very well organised and friendly, welcoming atmosphere. Great to see a decent crowd at the finish line too.

I'll be back for more punishment next year. :eek:

Well done Drogheda Wheelers!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭killalanerr

MarkG1975 wrote: »

You can't bate a good line out Robo rules :) ,

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,561 ✭✭✭Eamonnator

I took part in all of the League races, this year, and enjoyed them greatly. I even finished one of them, getting a 6th place. Six weeks ago, I weighed 100Kgs. Last night, after the final race, I weighed 92 Kgs. I feel so much better and fitter. I found, that the league was a great encouragement to me, to lose some weight.
    Each week, I looked forward to the race. It was wonderful to get the buzz of racing back, after so many years. It was also great to see so many of the old faces, still involved in the scene. I was also particularly delighted to see so many young people taking part. I couldn't get over the volunteers, who turned up each night to give a dig out, with sign on, lead cars, marshalling, finish line etc.
    So, I just want to say a huge thank you to wav1 and all, involved in the running of the league.
    The league is a fitting memorial to Mark Mullen.

Thank you all.

Eamonn.

Advertisement