Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OTB 4.0 - Banter rebooted!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Raymondo's next tattoo:

Lord_Monochromicorn.png

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

nothing wrong with just black ink

I'm extracting the urine silly! :D

Sure of my 4 tattoos two are black two are colour!

But on that same thread, nothing wrong with colour either! :D:p

i just dont like colour!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

what about thash polka or similar? A little bit of colour to kick off something dark?

• Advertisement

ugh no, hate trash polka

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭Penny Tration

Star Lord wrote: »
    Some people change usernames more often that others change their sheets! :pac:

I get bored too easily :( it'll stay like this for a while!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭jenizzle

colour booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Yer face booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :P
    Orim wrote: »
    what about thash polka or similar? A little bit of colour to kick off something dark?

Love Trash Polka! Find it funny that Volko and co try and copywrite all their work and insist that nobody copy it. Of course, if you want that style, then they should be the ones you go to but in reality there's nothing you can do to stop another artist getting inspiration from it.

Stigmata Tau is closing for good on Saturday :(

jenizzle wrote: »
    Love Trash Polka! Find it funny that Volko and co try and copywrite all their work and insist that nobody copy it. Of course, if you want that style, then they should be the ones you go to but in reality there's nothing you can do to stop another artist getting inspiration from it.

*High Five*

I can see why they'd want, since it's their style and it's so distinctive, at the same time copywriting a style is crazy. Just be the best and call direct copies.

Shame, always meant to go and get something done there since I moved out this way but never did. Always seemed like a better shoop than Swords Ink.

• Advertisement

*High Five*

I can see why they'd want, since it's their style and it's so distinctive, at the same time copywriting a style is crazy. Just be the best and call direct copies.

Shame, always meant to go and get something done there since I moved out this way but never did. Always seemed like a better shoop than Swords Ink.

Suuva and one of the other artists are moving on, but finishing all of their work and taking new bookings once they're set up, but that's all they've really said on fb

I wonder if that means opening a new shop or setting up in different shops? Always a bit mental having two shops out in Swords.

Just about to make a fresh cup of coffee when I realised I had some left in my cup. Not so happy when I realised it had gone cold :(

I wonder if that means opening a new shop or setting up in different shops? Always a bit mental having two shops out in Swords.

Just about to make a fresh cup of coffee when I realised I had some left in my cup. Not so happy when I realised it had gone cold :(

From what I read, a new shop will eventually be opened, but Suuva and the bloke whose name I can't remember, won't be there.

Ugh. I can't stand cold coffee. Go make coffee!

Ugh. I can't stand cold coffee. Go make coffee!

Yes boss.

Went to izakayi tonight. Sent a fortune on Japas but so worth it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

Really? That's a shame. Got my first tat there by Cathal. Anyone know where he and Suuva might be going?

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭jenizzle

http://www.channel4.com/programmes/bodyshockers-nips-tucks-and-tattoos/on-demand/59411-005

Arrrrgh, I dunno why I watch this show. It makes me so angry when she talks to people with stretched ears and asks "why did you doooo that to yourseeeelf?!"

Watching episode 2 now, where a girl bought a tattoo machine online and held tattoo parties. Me nerves! :o

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

Well, finally got to tattoo artist today. On 27th I am going to be in a lot of pain from 10-6. Can't wait!

Fierce quiet in here lately. :/

McChubbin wrote: »
    Fierce quiet in here lately. :/

Everybody's busy I guess. Plus the less chat there is then people chat less. Vicious circle.

Been playing through Dying Light at the moment. It's bugging me because it's just short of being a brilliant game. If they upped the survival side a bit more than it would have been great.

Also thinking about buying a keyboard and trying to learn to tinkle the ivories.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

Think everyone's busy. I've been busy too but I have been online in other forums.
    Only 4 months left till baby is born.
    And now know what were having so time to start buying clothes and stuff

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,865 ✭✭✭✭January

It's a boy this time right?!

Been so busy since we came back off honeymoon, haven't had a minute.

Luke is nearly 10 months and crawling and pulling himself up to stand now... don't get a minute with him he's always in something lol.

Addie recovered from her open heart surgery fantastically. Saoirse is doing great in school and Ellen is just a nut job but loving play school.

January wrote: »
    It's a boy this time right?!

Been so busy since we came back off honeymoon, haven't had a minute.

Luke is nearly 10 months and crawling and pulling himself up to stand now... don't get a minute with him he's always in something lol.

Addie recovered from her open heart surgery fantastically. Saoirse is doing great in school and Ellen is just a nut job but loving play school.

Nope. Back to pink stuff again. Seems I've sissy sperm.
    Fantastic news about the little one :)

Bleh. My sore throat has turned into full blown flu. I'm not too bad right now as I'm taking Lemsip Max but jaysus, the shakes!
    Also, my PC appears to be overridden with adware. :(

McChubbin wrote: »
    Bleh. My sore throat has turned into full blown flu. I'm not too bad right now as I'm taking Lemsip Max but jaysus, the shakes!
    Also, my PC appears to be overridden with adware. :(

Dose of Malware Bytes should sort out the adware.

Glad to hear the family is doing well January.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,865 ✭✭✭✭January

Nope. Back to pink stuff again. Seems I've sissy sperm.
    Fantastic news about the little one :)

Took us 4 goes before we got the boy :p not that we were trying for the boy just worked out that way.

Thanks Orim :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭gregers85

Turned the big 3-0 yesterday! head isn't the best today :roll eyes: roll on half four nd i finish up for the weekend :D

gregers85 wrote: »
    Turned the big 3-0 yesterday! head isn't the best today :roll eyes: roll on half four nd i finish up for the weekend :D

30! Ya don't look a day over 29 and 53 weeks :)

Exciting times Dodderangler! Bet your daughter is loving the idea of a new sister!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,585 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

gregers85 wrote: »

Pffft-Kids!!!
    Big 4-0 here in 3 weeks :eek::eek::eek::eek:

Advertisement