Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sony at E3 2014 - What do you want to see?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

I don't think they'll give vita much stage time, but I think they'll be one big game for it. Like infamous or GTA or something.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭TheGoldenAges

Yeah apparently Rockstar renewed the "Stories" trademark recently so I wouldn't be that surprised to see a Vita GTA game. Also wasn't there an announcement at a Rockstar investors meeting that there's a new title coming out in March/April next year. Considering the stories versions were scaled back versions of the games it would be sufficient build up as well.

Also GTA on Vita would be a game-changer, literally everyone including the casual player upon seeing the GTA logo on something will make units fly off the shelves.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,003 ✭✭✭Lucreto

Uncharted 4 gameplay
    The Order gameplay
    Project Beast trailer
    Assassin's Creed Unity
    Destiny trailer

I expect a branding like the platinum range for the PS4 definitive edition games

I am guessing The Last of US, Beyond Two Souls, Uncharted Collection, Puppeteer, Grand Turismo, God of War Ascension.

Advertisement