Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Another Car jacking

Options
2»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,670 ✭✭✭renegademaster

if weapon is visible i'd personally have no problem making sure the scumbag doesn't manage to actually carjack and/or kill some poor unfortunate innocent driver and/or passengers!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭artful_codger

This didn't happen back in my day. Times were simpler. We entertained ourselves by playing Necknominations and climbing electricity sub-stations to fetch lost footballs.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,784 ✭✭✭DeanAustin

No Pants wrote: »
    He has a couple of seconds to sober up and cop on. Or assume the crash position.

Made me chuckle but I don't think most people would run him over. F**k sake, if a dog runs out into the road, most people's natural instinct is to brake.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,516 ✭✭✭wazky

Don't run him over but a subtle clip of the drivers door as your going by should be sufficient.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,347 ✭✭✭No Pants

DeanAustin wrote: »
    Made me chuckle but I don't think most people would run him over. F**k sake, if a dog runs out into the road, most people's natural instinct is to brake.
    True and I suspect my first instinct too would be to brake. If a weapon is then spotted, my doors are locked and I'm probably already in a low enough gear to proceed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭henryporter

Reminds me of the time the Gardai stopped me at a checkpoint and the severely overweight Garda leaned right in the window to see if he could sniff alcohol, the german shepherd on the back seat took offence and let snap - never seen a Garda move so fast :D - always have a german shepherd in the car is what I say, handy for scum and Gardai

Keep a large wrench in the car door,
    crack skulls.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,925 ✭✭✭✭anncoates

always have a german shepherd in the car is what I say

I find that door locks don't need to be trained, fed or piss in the car.

• Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭DHFrame

did you have a chat on the way there or was it an awkward silence?

It was awful. He was drunk. Never said a single word. I just thought, ok, I'll go to the stadium and at least then I may be able to get help there. I was 20 at the time, 36 now, so my nievity saw me through. If I tried to kick off I would probably got punched or never receive any money. Lol. I think if I was driving through Dublin now, A: my car doors lock and B: I wouldn't stop. I'd slow up maybe but I wouldn't stop.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,925 ✭✭✭✭anncoates

and climbing electricity sub-stations to fetch lost footballs.

Frisbees

Just saying.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,063 ✭✭✭Greenmachine

A brand new jacking again today. 2 passengers stole a taxi and one of them is dead. Another scumbag gets to be part of the road safety statistics. High time individual driving or allowing themselves to be carried in a stolen vehicle are allowed to considered in this way. Death is too good for him.

A brand new jacking again today. 2 passengers stole a taxi and one of them is dead. Another scumbag gets to be part of the road safety statistics. High time individual driving or allowing themselves to be carried in a stolen vehicle are allowed to considered in this way. Death is too good for him.
    https://warosu.org/data/cgl/img/0076/04/1402182514724.png

No idea why you linked me to what looks likes a pokemon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,052 ✭✭✭Un Croissant

No idea why you linked me to what looks likes a pokemon.

Hes calling you a Slowpoke. But youre not. You're just taking it Slowbro.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,515 ✭✭✭zcorpian88

Heroditas wrote: »
    A 99D Fiesta by all accounts. Was it plated with gold? Who in their right mind would go for a car like that?

That piece of shyte would fund a night out at best!

Hes calling you a Slowpoke. But youre not. You're just taking it Slowbro.

like a meme :confused:
    showing my age now I guess.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 21,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭entropi

You missed this entire thread then, I presume? Right here.

entropi wrote: »
    You missed this entire thread then, I presume? Right here.

I searched for a thread but it brought up my old one first. Can I make most recent my default search term. Default setting most relevant is almost without exception not the most relevant thread when I run a search.

Advertisement