Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

sea fishing wicklow

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,957 ✭✭✭Seller159

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭HappyDaze007

Great to see Greystones pier being fished from and all that...
    Can wait to get down there with a rod myself...

However, I took the dog down for a walk and was shocked at the amount of "mess" there was down there... From empty beer bottles, empty bait containers and wasted but baited traces laying on the floor...

Can understand why they put the signs up really....

Leave no trace..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,957 ✭✭✭Seller159

Great to see Greystones pier being fished from and all that...
    Can wait to get down there with a rod myself...

However, I took the dog down for a walk and was shocked at the amount of "mess" there was down there... From empty beer bottles, empty bait containers and wasted but baited traces laying on the floor...

Can understand why they put the signs up really....

Leave no trace..

Ueah it is a shame about the mess alrite bit in saying that they should really have a couple of bins for people fishing and they would use them.

Dont want to sound raciest but everyone knows who leaves beer bottles behind them and its not right they should stick a big wheelie bin or something there and perfect :)

Advertisement