Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for dry looking product for hair

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,941 ✭✭✭krustydoyle

Got my tub of Suavecito in the post this morning.. 4 days in the post from the west coast of america isn't bad at all.

Will let you know what its like when i use it.

Used it this morning and i really like it, its the firm hold stuff i got and its a great product. holds the style very well in my hair and i would recommend it to anyone

• Registered Users Posts: 15,775 ✭✭✭✭Slattsy

Is there a shine off it?
    Or matt finish?

Slattsy wrote: »
    Is there a shine off it?
    Or matt finish?

A matt finish slattsy, now this hardens a bit because it's the firm holding type.. Gonna get the regular type off the same ebay seller because it was only around €12 with free delivery.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,589 ✭✭✭✭Aidric

I've been using this one for a while now. Good hold and doesn't give a greasy look.

Syoss-Men-Paste-Hold-Extrem-starker-Halt-150-ml.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 8,512 ✭✭✭baby and crumble

Yay! All's well that ends well. I was hoping it would work for you!

:)

Can you let me know the name if the eBay seller you used? €12 shipped is a cracking deal for that stuff.

• Advertisement

Yay! All's well that ends well. I was hoping it would work for you!

:)

Can you let me know the name if the eBay seller you used? €12 shipped is a cracking deal for that stuff.

Heres the link for you, Sorry i cant post pictures. I more or less style my hair the way you did in the pictures you posted.

http://www.ebay.ie/itm/161307471741?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

• Registered Users Posts: 8,512 ✭✭✭baby and crumble

Heres the link for you, Sorry i cant post pictures. I more or less style my hair the way you did in the pictures you posted.

http://www.ebay.ie/itm/161307471741?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

Cheers man. Appreciate the link, that's really good value. Smells really god, doesn't it? :)

It really does.. I've had a few people even ask me today was it a new cologne I was wearing.

I'm gonna get a tub of the regular hold stuff next myself. Can't leave it there for that price

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭Hide behind the post

American Crew if you want to spend extra (Fibre or Paste)

VO5 Matt Clay (pump dispenser packaging) if you want a standard brand ... but very good

Advertisement