Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Siam warriors August 16th Thai Superstars and SS8 69.5 kgs Tournament.

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,482 ✭✭✭JG009

Saenchai, what can i say, he made it look effortless, but credit to Meleady, he caught him with a few shots, nothing major but seemed to be enough for Saenchai to step it up a gear. Not quite sure what stopped Meleady, didnt seem to be too badly hurt. Kind of a shock, thought it would have been let go. Would love to see Saenchai in cork again but not sure who would be a good challenger

Id like to see hodgers have a shot. Any chance of that happening?

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭Tweedle Dumb

They were meant to fight in Oz earlier this year but fell through at the last minute some licensing issue. Saenchai was replaced by Komkrit who won. so it could happen. I'd prefer to see him face someone like Harrison.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,674 ✭✭✭Peetrik

JG009 wrote: »
    Gary Ormond vs Paddy - Very mild for a title fight. From were sitting we would have called it a draw at most. Maybe we are wrong?

I thought that was a great fight myself, one of the main reasons being because it was so close, neck and neck right to the end. I wouldn't have called it mild though, both took plenty of damage during the fight.

5aJHig_thumb.jpg

Advertisement