Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Car Care since moving to Apartment

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators Posts: 12,371 ✭✭✭✭Black_Knight

It takes me longer than 5 minutes to wash my car especially when doing a panel at a time!

Watched this a few months back. Cant remember was it any good, or applicable to Irelands car washes. Either way, all my buckets, shampoos, cloths, mitts etc are in Athlone. Should be there this weekend if I can squeeze in a wash I will.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭quadrifoglio verde

It takes me longer than 5 minutes to wash my car especially when doing a panel at a time!

You're screwed when the water charges come in, 250 ml comes from a hose every second, do the maths! :pac:
    For me to do rinse, shampoo and wash off including wheels takes 8 minutes.
    Obviously when I'm doing everything, it's about 8 hours but a basic wash once a week is only a few minutes of a job.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,830 ✭✭✭RandomAccess

You're screwed when the water charges come in, 250 ml comes from a hose every second, do the maths! :pac:
    Obviously when I'm doing everything, it's about 8 hours but a basic wash once a week is only a few minutes of a job.

I think a lot more of these will be sold rather than just letting the hose run so shouldn't be too much of a problem.
    71iizezsgpS._SL500_.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭Spike Witwicky

I think a lot more of these will be sold rather than just letting the hose run so shouldn't be too much of a problem.

I was actually thinking of gettin one tomorrow :D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,917 ✭✭✭✭Toyotafanboi

I would live in an apartment during the college year. always bring my own bucket and mitt to the tesco car wash. €2 buys you 4 minutes of hose time.

€4 to rise the car and fill the bucket, soap it up and scrub at my leisure and €2 to rinse it off then.

does the job fine. obviously i'm not 100% swirl free but unfortunately there is sometimes more to life. if i could i would and i envy those who can :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,854 ✭✭✭✭MetzgerMeister

Doesn't apply to those with their own well ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,792 ✭✭✭Ded_Zebra

Doesn't apply to those with their own well ;)

We're already paying for the electricity to pump it up :(

Advertisement