Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My 11 year old is expelled

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Sadderday

luketitz wrote: »
    Has he not pointed out a pretty glaring hole in the validity of this post though?

Given the fact the OP hasn't replied and many others are vesting their concern/effort in an attempt the OP with his/her perceived plight, it seems pertinent to question the validity of the opening post.

Looking at the evidence, it doesn't appear to be a genuine post. I encountered something a couple of weeks back with a brand new account initially claiming to be 15 y.o. then asking about online bingo and then disappearing when I called it out.

Again, off-topic but valid enough IMHO, given real people are investing real time in trying to be as helpful as possible with their concerned advice.

Wow, you're right... the previous posts don't add up and I spent a while thinking of how to input on this thread. Could it be possible that whoever originally posted is doing so (on either topic) on behalf of someone else so they don't have to type third party ??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

And we're done.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement