Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Proposal Ring or Engagement Charm Bracelet?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,691 ✭✭✭michellie

An update for any interested.

I ordered the Pandora ringbearer charm yesterday from Argento, was dispatched yesterday evening so shouldn't take long. I'm getting it delivered to work to be safe.

Yesterday evening I went through her jewellery and snatched one of her rings so I would have her size. Must put it back this evening.

At lunchtime today I got a proposal ring in Argos, a different one to what I was looking at online, went for this - Ring

Cheap and cheerful but I'd rather spend the money on something she will probably wear in the long-term (the charm) than a ring that will get ditched when the engagement ring is bought.

Thanks again. :)

Good choices! Congrats and enjoy :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,299 ✭✭✭Gatica

Very exciting! Have a great time...

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,648 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

You're all set! Good luck and enjoy!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,712 ✭✭✭BabysCoffee

An update for any interested.

I ordered the Pandora ringbearer charm yesterday from Argento, was dispatched yesterday evening so shouldn't take long. I'm getting it delivered to work to be safe.

Yesterday evening I went through her jewellery and snatched one of her rings so I would have her size. Must put it back this evening.

At lunchtime today I got a proposal ring in Argos, a different one to what I was looking at online, went for this - Ring

Cheap and cheerful but I'd rather spend the money on something she will probably wear in the long-term (the charm) than a ring that will get ditched when the engagement ring is bought.

Thanks again. :)

Good luck!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,029 ✭✭✭um7y1h83ge06nx

Just as a follow up... job done a few hours ago! :-)

She thought the charm was a great idea, delighted with it. Ring was handy for the actual proposal.

Thanks again. :-)

• Advertisement
Advertisement