Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

best craft beer terrace/beer garden in Dublin?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,658 ✭✭✭Halloween Jack

Mulligans have a lovely little sun trap out the back, get there early though...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,503 ✭✭✭adamski8

drkpower wrote: »
    Does toners on bag got street do any craft beers?

Didn't last autumn when i was there and it isnt on the beoirfinder app. About 50 taps for guinness though

• Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

Blackbird (former Rathmines Inn) has an excellent beer garden.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 3,635 CMod ✭✭✭✭Ravelleman

adamski8 wrote: »
    Didn't last autumn when i was there and it isnt on the beoirfinder app. About 50 taps for guinness though

This is also my experience.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 347 ✭✭neamhspleachi

Saruman wrote: »
    Blackbird (former Rathmines Inn) has an excellent beer garden.
    Passed there the other night, what craft beers do they stock, noticed a Brewdog sign outside

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,381 ✭✭✭oblivious

Passed there the other night, what craft beers do they stock, noticed a Brewdog sign outside

A number of irish one like Dungarven, metalman, trouble for example.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

Plenty of options, owned by the same people who run Cassidy's on Westmoreland street.

Advertisement