Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SSF with help from Electric Ireland, Bring you a shocking night of frights.

Options

Comments

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,913 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

DeVore wrote: »
    The acting group that came out of Boards (called No Drama) stayed there and man... they freaked each other out. That room you describe... yeah, the first time we discovered it we all looked at each other like "ok, this is ... wack :)"

There were 3 of us staying in the tower when I was there and we agreed that if any of us needed the loo in the night that they'd wake the others and we'd go as a team :o

At about 6am I was lying awake in bed and I heard footsteps go up past our bedroom door and up the stairs to the top room. I waited for ages for them to come back down and nothing happened, so I figured it was one of the others hiding up there getting ready to scare the bejesus out of us. I thought I'd be smart and turn the tables so I sneaked up to the top real stealthy like.......but the room was empty!! Checked under the bed and everything - nobody there. Gave me a right case of the willies!

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Only noticing this thread now...
    The acting group that came out of Boards (called No Drama) stayed there and man... they freaked each other out. That room you describe... yeah, the first time we discovered it we all looked at each other like "ok, this is ... wack :)"

As far as I remember, it was mostly you freaking people out! :D Good memories!

I was staying in the same floor of the tower, the middle one, as Toots (really nice room!) and I remember the girl I was seeing at the time went in to the ensuite there, and she freaked the hell out when one of the tiles fell off the wall as soon as she entered...

I think I might still have some pics of that night too, I'll pass some on to you if I do!

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,913 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

Was that the ensuite that had the bath sorta set back into the wall with the really low ceiling over it? Had a bit of a coffin-ish vibe!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭AlanS181824

The banter in this thread lmao...

• Registered Users Posts: 9,028 ✭✭✭Ficheall

So what's the story???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,513 ✭✭✭✭Lucyfur

Ficheall wrote: »
    So what's the story???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

They've all been eaten by ghosts.

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Is that this weekend? Were winners picked out? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

Yes this is the weekend and yes we are here! Gotta say there is a vibe for sure!

The people here or coming here are

Chucken, danniemcq, face1990, kowloon, Mr Simpson, Patser, quietsailor, Sauve, Senor Fancy Pants, TheZohan, weldon, whoopsadaisydoodles, wyrn, Micky Dolenz

Any questions or suggestions? Open to ideas!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,167 ✭✭✭Fr_Dougal

Operation get drunk is underway...in a responsible manner of course.

TheZohan wrote: »
    Operation get drunk is underway...in a responsible manner of course.

Responsible? Then what zohan am I talking to?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,513 ✭✭✭✭Lucyfur

danniemcq wrote: »

Naked pics?

<.<

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

I cant believe I cant be there. Im being godfather for one of my oldest friends child over here in Spain! So have fun... connection here is mank but will try to jump in during the evening....

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Ps. Whoopsie has to go up to the top of the tower alone!!

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Toots* wrote: »
    Was that the ensuite that had the bath sorta set back into the wall with the really low ceiling over it? Had a bit of a coffin-ish vibe!
    That's the one!
    Yes this is the weekend and yes we are here! Gotta say there is a vibe for sure!

The people here or coming here are

Chucken, danniemcq, face1990, kowloon, Mr Simpson, Patser, quietsailor, Sauve, Senor Fancy Pants, TheZohan, weldon, whoopsadaisydoodles, wyrn, Micky Dolenz

Weather is awesome, go take a walk down to the lake! Then when you all come back, someone has to sit on their own in the dead animal room...

• Registered Users Posts: 9,028 ✭✭✭Ficheall

Start a new thread?

What happened to the donations for dares idea?

And keeping us informed....

Lucyfur wrote: »
    Naked pics?

<.<

PM sent

I cant believe I cant be there. Im being godfather for one of my oldest friends child over here in Spain! So have fun... connection here is mank but will try to jump in during the evening....

Don't worry, I've been introducing myself as DeVore all evening!

Ficheall wrote: »
    Start a new thread?

What happened to the donations for dares idea?

And keeping us informed....

Ummm open to dares here on the thread I guess, no point in another thread really is there

• Registered Users Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Chucken

Where is everyone? I'm here all alone :(

Whats going on??
    They all disappeared :eek:

I think we need 4 new mods.... (actually they were saying to me that the connection was poor)

Or maybe the ghosts got them....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

Chucken wrote: »
    Where is everyone? I'm here all alone :(

Whats going on??
    They all disappeared :eek:

We're at the lake listening to Micky. Send help

wyrn wrote: »
    We're at the lake listening to Micky. Send help

No,cant be that. It has to be a ghost abduction :eek:

Hehehe....Nice sweeties ALLL for me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,332 ✭✭✭Mr Simpson

I think we need 4 new mods.... (actually they were saying to me that the connection was poor)

Ahem. 5 mods

It's alright we all survived mickys story! Back in the house now

I think the ghosts are more scared of us in fairness though

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Mr Simpson wrote: »
    Ahem. 5 mods

Oh , it's all kicking off now, someone getting demoted back to a commoner.

Micky is taking Backup Guy to one of the bedrooms...going to show him a 'spirit'.

Dannie got surprised by a cow....or 3 :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭nibtrix

This is the worst "live" feed ever, about 5 posts in 5 hours...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,332 ✭✭✭Mr Simpson

nibtrix wrote: »
    This is the worst "live" feed ever, about 5 posts in 5 hours...

Thats what happens when you give us alcohol...

No Ghosts so far

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,428 ✭✭✭quietsailor

We're too busy!!!!!

Advertisement