Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Short Man Syndrome.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,425 ✭✭✭guitarzero

In my experience short men are generally angry little parasites. I briefly dated a short guy when I was about 18, he had such a small penis that I actually thought he was deformed. Dumped him shortly after that, yes I am that shallow, but he was a complete twat. Genuinely pitied the guy, just not enough to shag him.

He has a couple of kids now, I'm surprised he managed it tbh.

I dont know who comes of worse in this little post, you or the ex.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,017 ✭✭✭SharpshooterTom

I'm 5'7.5-5'8.

I've never had a girlfriend or even kissed a girl at nearly 28. I don't think its anything to do with my height, probably just more of being a bit a loser, but I don't think my height is obviously going to help me overcome it any time shortly either.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,059 ✭✭✭WilyCoyote

Muise... wrote: »
    My opinion is that the some of the sexiest sexy sex I had was with a man shorter than me (I'm 5'3" :D ). Sometimes if a taller man is walking me home I'll hop up a few doorsteps just to get that lovely feeling of leaning down for a kiss.
    You auld romantic, Muise! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 16,299 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

I'm 5'7.5-5'8.

I've never had a girlfriend or even kissed a girl at nearly 28. I don't think its anything to do with my height, probably just more of being a bit a loser, but I don't think my height is obviously going to help me overcome it any time shortly either.

I'm somewhere between 5'.6 and 5'.7

Can't say my height was ever an issue with any women I've been with.

Sounds like you are lacking in confidence.
    Do you ask women out?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,856 ✭✭✭ratmouse

Gambas wrote: »
    And Jesus. He was another short-arse.

Was he??

• Advertisement

I'm somewhere between 5'.6 and 5'.7

Can't say my height was ever an issue with any women I've been with.

Neither of them?

:)

Candie wrote: »
    Venomous spite aside, this post is a masterclass in the nescient use of passive-aggressive smilies.

I would have said "Even though your being a sap, this is a great post on how to be good at being a sap but hide it very well." *pompousface*

Neither of them?

:)

Huh?

Huh?

GG35:
    "Can't say my height was ever an issue with any women I've been with."

Candie:
    "What, neither of them?"

Ba Dum Tish!

GG35:
    "Can't say my height was ever an issue with any women I've been with."

Candie:
    "What, neither of them?"

Ba Dum Tish!

I'm a bit slow this evening ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,056 ✭✭✭_Redzer_

I definitely believe short man syndrome exists among "the lads lads" type of guy. Often they're grumpy, snide little bastards to compensate for their height and to appear more hard in comparison to the other lads.

I've met short guys who weren't really in that sort of clique and they're pretty normal, with no Jack Russell syndrome there!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭con___manx1

I'm just back from a meeting that was chaired by a little, fat arsehole of a man. The type that is nearly taller sitting down than he is standing up. It got me thinking that over the years I've encountered plenty of short men who were complete arseholes. Much more so than tall men (which I'd count myself as being).

This has become known as Napoleon Complex over the years. Does being closer to the ground do something to the personality of small men? Is it over-compensation? Is it jealousy because tall people tend to get paid more?
    I had a boss who was short and he was a prick.he had to make up his height with his big mouth

• Registered Users Posts: 795 ✭✭✭kingchess

there is no such thing as sms,its a stereotype, now -it the fat people i want to talk about,always acting friendly and laughing so you will not notice that they are fat.: I am joking by the way.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭con___manx1

There is no such think as short man syndrome. It is a myth. Why is this thread allowed to remain open?

37 posts I have reported from it and yet nothing. I am fcuking furious.

tyrion and ron jeremy i bet they dont wish thy were a little bit taller haha:)

The actual prevalence or otherwise of Short Man Syndrome isn't really the issue, it's the perception of it as being prevalent that is.

The actual prevalence or otherwise of Short Man Syndrome isn't really the issue, it's the perception of it as being prevalent that is.

Translation: ....:)

guitarzero wrote: »
    Translation: ....:)

It's existence isn't a problem (I don't believe it does), it's peoples willingness to believe it exists that's the problem.

It's like the paranormal. The existence of mediums isn't a problem, peoples willingness to believe them is.

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭ivyQ

It's existence isn't a problem (I don't believe it does), it's peoples willingness to believe it exists that's the problem.

It's like the paranormal. The existence of mediums isn't a problem, peoples willingness to believe them is.

Are you tall ? Im 6ft and female ...believe me it exists ...

ivyQ wrote: »

I'm tiny. I'm 4ft 11 5ft, and I'm a little ball of horror :)

I'm not, I'm pretty even tempered but then small girls aren't accused of having an inferiority complex and explosive temper, only small men. It's more of a problem for a man to be small anyway because of the perception of masculinity as connected with size and the ability to protect etc.

I'm tiny. I'm 4ft 11 5ft, and I'm a little ball of horror :)

I'm not, I'm pretty even tempered but then small girls aren't accused of having an inferiority complex and explosive temper, only small men. It's more of a problem for a man to be small anyway because of the perception of masculinity as connected with size and the ability to protect etc.

Wanna go on a date? Seriously.

• Advertisement

Wanna go on a date? Seriously.

How short are you exactly?

How short are you exactly?

5'11

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,301 ✭✭✭Daveysil15

:eek: Is that with or without heels?

Anyway, might see YOU, candie, in the 'tired of being single' thread, check ya later :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭ivyQ

Daveysil15 wrote: »
    :eek: Is that with or without heels?

without .

Anyway, might see YOU, candie, in the 'tired of being single' thread, check ya later :cool:

You have a thing for small women, don't you?

I meet this a lot.:)

You have a thing for small women, don't you?

I meet this a lot.:)

Small, neurotic, nice...tiz all good.

• Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭stoeger

There's a small fella down the road from us that sued country co for building the footpath too close to his arse

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,689 ✭✭✭Karl Stein

Met a guy in the Chinese takeaway last Thursday night and he was 7ft 7in, Eastern European dude, must be one of the tallest people in Ireland I reckon.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,301 ✭✭✭Daveysil15

without .

Be the holy jaypers.

Advertisement