Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sexy Mens Underwear :o

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,280 ✭✭✭Davarus Walrus

Arrive in from the pub reeking of porter and scampi fries. It's a scent that most Irish women find utterly irresistible. Slowly peel off your clothes until you're standing there wearing only a vest and a pair of y-fronts. Suck in your stomach and touch your lad in a seductive manner.

Works every time.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,817 ✭✭✭howamidifferent

Also swing it round like a helicopter.. :p

Also swing it round like a helicopter.. :p

One of those little helicopters you get in a kinder surprise

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

One of those little helicopters you get in a kinder surprise

but remember both should be kept away from children

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭blueb

ha ha ha quality advice here :) thanks guys an excellent mix of humor and genuine

• Advertisement

to be honest my mind has strayed.. i have thought about looking elsewhere for my needs but.. i have a one year old at home.. what kind of man would do that to his family

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭Penny Tration

Does she want to fix the situation? You should really find that out first. A trip to the gp to change her meds may help. I was on some that destroyed my libido a few years back, didn't have sex with my ex for six months :eek: change of tablets sorted it out for the most part.

may i ask what meds you were on green ? and what did u change too ? i have a fear that if we change the meds she will go back to staying in bed for 3-4 days at a time not speaking :/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭Penny Tration

I'll pm you. :)

thank you

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 740 ✭✭✭Alf. A. Male

I'll pm you. :)

Ah sure PM us all while you're at it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,635 ✭✭✭Pumpkinseeds

OP I think a bit of romance would work a lot more magic than you getting some new underwear. It sounds like she needs to be made to feel special. Some compliments, flowers, cook some meals, a bit of candlelight and a glass or 2 of wine, you know the sort of thing. With a baby and depression she probably feels like the least attractive person in the world.

Make her feel special, bolster her self-esteem and that should do the trick.

putty in my hands :p

to be honest i tell her every day she looks great.. i have tried all of that. i didnt just jump to underwear to solve the issue. but ya i think some time together alone and a meal ect will do us good.. even if it doesn't end up in the bed. thanks pumpkin

• Registered Users Posts: 43,025 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

Have you tried throwing money at the problem?

Have you tried throwing money at the problem?

ofcourse.. she didnt appreciate me throwing coins at her vagina :/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,103 ✭✭✭Tiddlypeeps

Low libido is a viscous circle thats difficult to break. The depression/pills/childbirth are likely the root causes but it's a really difficult cycle to break out of because every time you try to initiate sexual activity panic and or guilt set it from previous lack of performance and the fear of not being able to perform presently. Those feelings will crush any desire she may have had. It definitely sounds like this is the case since you say attempting to initiate upsets her after a while.

I have no easy answers for you about how to solve that problem, it could end up being as simple as changing medication, but it may help to know what may be going on in her head. Definitely try to find a way to relieve that pressure/guilt cycle. Do more intimate things with her that don't end up in you trying to initiate sex, hugs, kisses etc. You could even shower together, or massages or whatever, just don't try to initiate anything more unless you are certain she wants it or she initiates. Let her know if that's what you plan to do also, so that she knows she won't need to shy away from intimate acts like kissing for fear of it escalating to something she doesn't want.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 740 ✭✭✭Alf. A. Male

blueb wrote: »
    putty in my hands :p

Really? No wonder you're not getting any, it should be harder.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭Gyalist

Get a second girlfriend. She'll make the effort when she knows that she has competition.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 960 ✭✭✭cletus van damme

Thanks for the suggestion.. your right this will probably work.. sometimes it does but not always.. and the thing is.. theres only so many times you can be denied something.. you start to get down about it... i want her to want me, love her to initiate sex one time :)

sorry about your woe

I've had some unfortunate exp with this.
    After my first child (my now ex) wasn't in the mood for ages - think longer than months :(
    Actually i was your age too.. I did everything took baby out, house work, stayed in while she went out , went without stuff so she'd have money to buy extra stuff for herself ...you name it I did it.

Tbh she was just a miserable bitch and had no interest in figuring out our problems and it took me a while to see that it was all me doing the running.
    Pretty much that's why we broke up later on.

Not saying your missus is like that but just to be aware that there is no point you doing all the running - she has to make an effort and be willing to meet you somewhat half way.
    but you are getting the ride (albeit irregular) so at least it is there.

you need to sit down and discuss it calmly - it might be a pain in the hole but go with it - talk about specifics no general stuff .
    The killer was the general talk "i'll try" and all that . vague ****.
    If it happened me again I'd make sure there was a definite plan.

I recommend setting aside a specific night when the baby was asleep.
    Unromantic as it sounds with young babies , scheduling is can be necessary.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭carraig2

Bit of banter going on here in a light-hearted way but not having sex for months at a time is difficult.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 960 ✭✭✭cletus van damme

carraig2 wrote: »
    Bit of banter going on here in a light-hearted way but not having sex for months at a time is difficult.

so true. probably the lowest I've felt ever tbh.

carraig2 wrote: »

Particularly when you're in a relationship.

Particularly when you're in a relationship.

And when you can't see what went wrong and nothing you try seems to fix it.

Thanks Guys i like a bit of banter but ya.. never felt so unwanted. sometimes.. in my lowest points i have thought about splitting with her. but if that ever happened i wouldnt see my child, as my partner is not irish and would move away with baby. Trying my best to smile and stay positive.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,370 ✭✭✭✭Son Of A Vidic

Im looking for ways to surprise her and keep things fun.. i think she would like me to wear some special underwear.. im in decent shape so i dont think id look too ridiculous. and opinions/ suggestions are welcome.

Feck the jocks, pick up a uniform or two. However, I note you said herself was foreign. So tread carefully there, cos she might not appreciate the German look at all.

Thanks Guys i like a bit of banter but ya.. never felt so unwanted. sometimes.. in my lowest points i have thought about splitting with her. but if that ever happened i wouldnt see my child, as my partner is not irish and would move away with baby. Trying my best to smile and stay positive.

Have you asked her why she doesn't want sex?
    Sorry just read back over....see you have

yes but she just says she doesn't feel like it. i asked her is she ever has some fun on her own and she said no.. shes very truthful so i believe her. she doesnt think she looks good.. but shes gorgeous!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

It really can take a long time for the body:) to get back to normal after having a baby OP maybe she isnt physically ready yet or even worried about getting pregnant again. I would try the cuddles on the couch approach with NO rambling hands below the waist lol...it might develop from there..few glasses of vino always help too:)

Advertisement