Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sexy Mens Underwear :o

Options
  • 23-04-2014 9:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭

First off.. yes i realize im wide open for ridicule here.
    My account looks new but its not.. i scrapped my old one because some ppl know me .

Im wondering if women out there like men in sexy underwear.. the type you find on lingerie websites.. im not talking about womens underwear.. men specific underwear.

I have been with my partner for 6 years and things are getting very stale in the bedroom.. we have a 1 year old baby and sometimes we go months without sex. She is also on anti depressants which doesn't help the libido.

Im looking for ways to surprise her and keep things fun.. i think she would like me to wear some special underwear.. im in decent shape so i dont think id look too ridiculous. and opinions/ suggestions are welcome.

Yes i can see the smart comments coming:P but come on, would you rather read this, or another thread from a guy complaining about his Sh1tty sex life and a depressed spouse ect

Comments

Your baby is on anti depressants? :(

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭blueb

lol no no.. baby is a happy happy little pixie ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

Do a Barney Stinson and suit up.

seems a bit excessive for the bedroom!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,158 ✭✭✭frag420

Put on her sexiest lingerie op!! If that don't have her dripping like a Fûcked fridge then I'm afraid your marriage is doomed!!

Dooooooomed I tells ya!!!

• Advertisement

blueb wrote: »
    seems a bit excessive for the bedroom!

Not even gonna try. Sure there's your problem!

ha ha ha ok i take the suit suggestion.... may actually try that :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,339 ✭✭✭Artful_Badger

Have ya tried dogging ?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

Can't go wrong with a bit of this...

You're thinking like a man here. Forget the underwear, unless you look like Ryan Gosling. If you do that's all you should ever wear, besides the odd suit.

Anyway, do the whole rose petals strewn about the bedroom thing. Even have them going up the stairs if you'd like. Then light a few candles and break out the massage oil.

If she doesn't fall asleep after the massage you should be good to go.

• Advertisement

Never Tried it Artful.. she wouldnt be up for that! im 26 years old and 2, 3 or 4 months without sex kills me to be honest :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,097 ✭✭✭kiffer

Do a load of housework.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,466 ✭✭✭RoboRat

Banana hammock... thank me later

You're thinking like a man here. Forget the underwear, unless you look like Ryan Gosling. If you do that's all you should ever wear, besides the odd suit.

Anyway, do the whole rose petals strewn about the bedroom thing. Even have them going up the stairs if you'd like. Then light a few candles and break out the massage oil.

If she doesn't fall asleep after the massage you should be good to go.

Thanks for the suggestion.. your right this will probably work.. sometimes it does but not always.. and the thing is.. theres only so many times you can be denied something.. you start to get down about it... i want her to want me, love her to initiate sex one time :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭carraig2

kiffer wrote: »
    Do a load of housework.

Yep, looking after a small child is tiring. Help with baby and housework would be a bigger turn-on than sexy underwear.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭Pedro K

Two words. Cadbury Canal.

the house work is divided equally.. i cook dinner after work and clean and wash kitchen and bathrooms.. she washes clothes and cleans bedrooms.. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 676 ✭✭✭turnikett1

To be honest it sounds like you need to talk to your OH about it in order to resolve it. Me and my partner had sex life problems for a while but after months of talking about it and also arguing about it, we got it back on track recently. I got the ride twice this morning. :D I don't normally get the ride in the morning, less so TWICE in a day!

we do talk about it alot.. not to get too serious.. she was severely depressed for a long time so understandably she was never in the mood for it. I finally convinced here after about a year to go to the GP and some counselling.. shes doing MUCH better now but the anti-depressants she takes have been know to lower the libido.. im convinced this is whats happening.. plus the exhaustion of having a baby

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18 mqq

It is a funny topic,waiting for more interesting comments,ahahahahah

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,339 ✭✭✭The One Doctor

OP, do you initiate sex? Or are you waiting for her to do it?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

Could you get someone to babysit overnight? Wine and dine her and the rest might follow:) I dont think donning a sexy pair of jocks will have the desired affect at the moment tbh quite the opposite id say...Love the user name by the way Mr Balls..;)

I always initiate.. but after about 6 - 7 weeks i dont bother anymore because it starts to upset her. i have been very honest and told here everything but shes busy with the baby.. which is 100% understandable and shes really is an amazing mom

Colser wrote: »
    Could you get someone to babysit overnight? Wine and dine her and the rest might follow:) I dont think donning a sexy pair of jocks will have the desired affect at the moment tbh quite the opposite id say...Love the user name by the way Mr Balls..;)

its hard to get someone to take the baby overnight as the baby wakes ALOT!! and my partner isnt comfortable when the baby stays with someone else... but yes i think your onto the right idea there ... even a few hours in the evening

• Registered Users Posts: 1,817 ✭✭✭howamidifferent

OP, get some sexy underwear from here and if nothing else it will put a smile on her face. May even make her laugh out loud hysterically in which case she might be up for it. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,720 ✭✭✭Sir Arthur Daley

I cannot see any type of racing gear making any difference.

If you have a touch of the Rab C Nesbits then whitey tighties ain't gonna help.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

blueb wrote: »
    its hard to get someone to take the baby overnight as the baby wakes ALOT!! and my partner isnt comfortable when the baby stays with someone else... but yes i think your onto the right idea there ... even a few hours in the evening
    Theres the problem Id say....she needs sleep not sex lol...you may have to suffer on ..Sorry:)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

OP have you tried visiting prostitutes? I have heard a lot of sound advice suggesting that they can save a sexless relationship. Also heard prostitutes can help with the research of new methods to woo your girl.

Failing that, have you tried dressing like a woman for her? She might be gay.

Failing that, have you tried painting your body with illuminous paint? I hear that brightens up the bedroom.

Do you have pets? I hear pets are good to talk with about these kinds of problem.

Do you have a batman suit? I hear these are fun to wear to the local pub.

Have you demanded that your OH get tested for STIs? She may be sleeping around and is too tired to sleep with you. I hear also that going together to the clinic to get tested resparks a dim sex life.

I'm afraid I'm all out of good advice at the moment. I'll let you know if I think of more

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,080 ✭✭✭✭Maximus Alexander

The problem with men's sexy underwear is that it only works if you have a six pack. Women of a vast array of shapes and sizes look fantastic in tiny garments. Men just end up looking like slobs.

Advertisement