Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Please help I'm scared

Options
2»

Comments

if its a troll it has everyone going anyway!! :D

but if someone took €77 from your wallet you'd want them to go to prison....well i would anyway,
    i work in retail and deal with this sh*te all the time so no sympathy at all!!
    some weeks iv no money with bills and rent I dont go fleece my local tesco! :/

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 311 ✭✭Silverbling

aaronc182 wrote: »
    if its a troll it has everyone going anyway!! :D

but if someone took €77 from your wallet you'd want them to go to prison....well i would anyway,
    i work in retail and deal with this sh*te all the time so no sympathy at all!!
    some weeks iv no money with bills and rent I dont go fleece my local tesco! :/

They fleece us

• Registered Users Posts: 1,674 ✭✭✭aaabbbb

I left school before I was 15, I'm on disability, and there's been a few times I went without food, but I don't turn to robbing. And you'd have a hard time robbing 77 quid worth of food

Sprinting out the door with a trolley full down the road being chased by security ! Now that I would love to see, especially if it was a crap tolley with a wonky wheel :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 24,647 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

aaabbbb wrote: »
    Sprinting out the door with a trolley full down the road being chased by security ! Now that I would love to see, especially if it was a crap tolley with a wonky wheel :pac:

That I have seen before and up trolley went into back of van and away goes trolley in van full of stuff.

Maybe op had a granny trolley or little granny mobile and flew around shop and speeds it out the door...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,844 ✭✭✭Snake

That I have seen before and up trolley went into back of van and away goes trolley in van full of stuff.

Maybe op had a granny trolley or little granny mobile and flew around shop and speeds it out the door...

GET OUT THE ****INNNNNNN WAAAAY *Miami vice theme plays as she escapes*

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 7,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭delly

I never knew we had a couriers forum. Thanks no nonsense.

Like Madge from Benidorm on speed

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,297 ✭✭✭✭Jawgap

They fleece us

Only if you choose to shop there.

Btw - did the OP mistake this forum for Gurriers instead of Couriers ?

It's posted in the Legal Discussion forum too.

Jawgap wrote: »
    Only if you choose to shop there.

Btw - did the OP mistake this forum for Gurriers instead of Couriers ?

It's posted in the Legal Discussion forum too.

LOL a lot

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭yr one

Newgirl19 wrote: »
    Couldn't afford ;(

That's no excuse to steal, just because you want something doesn't give you the right to take it. Work hard and earn it, you will sleep without a guilty conscience an feel better that you earned it for yourself

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭JohnDx

I think we should bring in Swinging if caught robbing., like they do in Rommania

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=5ec_1396711089

• Closed Accounts Posts: 822 ✭✭✭zetalambda

Best case scenario, they're gonna chop your fingers off. If you get a cranky judge could be the electric chair I'm afraid. I was in a similar position a few years back. I'm actually typing this with my two thumbs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,113 ✭✭✭shruikan2553

Any one else confused as to why this is in the courier forum?

New government scheme. In order to reduce the number of people in prison they are transported by courier. The courier is meant to take them to court and prison but what actually happens is the courier just drops in the note saying nobody was home so they should call them. They deny it if you try to claim enda took the day off to wait for them and was told they would arrive between 9am Monday and 9am Monday next month.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,285 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Wrong forum for this

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement