Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GW34 Matchday Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 520 ✭✭✭hurlingman97

I think I'm the only one here hoping for 0-0 in Everton Sunderland.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 48,186 ✭✭✭✭km79

Nobody around me brought in aguero and quite a few have captained Suarez but I went lukaku.....
    A lot took -8 I only took 4 in the hope Boruc will play

What would happen if someone won a peno and scored it himself? Would he get the assist points too?

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭orkkukunkku

I would take that. Baines,Distin,Mannone and my main rival has Lukaku (C) including me. Don't care about overall rank.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,675 ✭✭✭HighClass

Would be the perfect result for me as well! Have Barkley but I'd rather get clean sheets from Mannone & Distin than any goals from him!

• Advertisement

What would happen if someone won a peno and scored it himself? Would he get the assist points too?

Nope

• Registered Users Posts: 9,600 ✭✭✭roryc

romelu-lukaku_2688705b.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 19,705 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

3-0 Everton with lukaku hatrick would better IMO

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

I'd gladly take it. I have Mannone, Coleman and probably Bardsley then too.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

Speaking of rivals losing the plot, one lad ahead of me signed Mata this week and put him in his starting 11! First sub Delph will probably score a hat trick mind you going by past experience. :) He has neither Lukaku or Aguero and captained Suarez.

3 ahead of me all different captains. One aguero, one Lukaku and one Suarez. Makes for a very interesting week!

Bring it on.

• Advertisement

FHFC wrote: »
    Speaking of rivals losing the plot, one lad ahead of me signed Mata this week and put him in his starting 11! First sub Delph will probably score a hat trick mind you going by past experience. :) He has neither Lukaku or Aguero and captained Suarez.

3 ahead of me all different captains. One aguero, one Lukaku and one Suarez. Makes for a very interesting week!

Bring it on.
    How about this.......leader was 70 points ahead of me last week.......then took an 8 point hit bringing in Guzan vlaar and Torres. As part of that he sold Rosienor who got a load of points last week.
    I closed the gap to 45 points,
    This week another 8 point hit .........including vlaar back to Rosienor who does not even have a game!!!!
    He has also captained Suarez which may work out it not .....
    And with 3.4 million in the bank decided Giroud was the best option to replace Torres with. Does not have lukaku.....

• Registered Users Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

Ace2007 wrote: »
    3-0 Everton with lukaku hatrick would better IMO

And a Mannone penalty save from Baines too.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,705 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

And a Mannone penalty save from Baines too.

With stones scoring the rebound

• Registered Users Posts: 15,263 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Ace2007 wrote: »
    With stones scoring the rebound

surely you didnt have the stones to captain him

• Registered Users Posts: 33,084 ✭✭✭✭CSF

No Barkley, No Mirallas. Great success.

CSF wrote: »

FFS :( that means Barkley isn't even 1st sub.

CSF wrote: »

Mirallas is the new Drenthe. Last week i subbed him, this week Bobby M does

tumblr_md72ozeMu81rsw1yf.gif

No Boruc or mirallis not a great start to proceedings !

**** sake. Not a ball kicked and it's already a bad day, hopefully Barkley gets the full 90 in the next game and scores 6 :P

• Registered Users Posts: 20,352 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

post full teamsheets please, not half arsed bits of names here and there ;)

• Advertisement

Somebody post the line ups already!

Rikand wrote: »
    post full teamsheets please, not half arsed bits of names here and there ;)

Where the fluck is Prodston!?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

FHFC wrote: »
    Where the fluck is Prodston!?
    Too busy celebrating Mickey T's return to the starting XI!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

.@CardiffCityFC XI: Marshall, Caulker (c), Whittingham, Medel, Campbell, Kim, Mutch, Cala, KTC, Dæhli, Fabio. #SOUCAR

Fulham Football Club ‏@FulhamFC 4m Fulham starting XI: Stockdale; Heitinga, Hangeland, Amorebieta, Richardson; Kasami, Riether, Diarra, Sidwell, Holtby; Rodallega #ffc #coyw

SCFC XI v @NUFC 4-4-1-1: Begovic; Cameron, Shawcross, Wilson, Pieters; Ireland, Nzonzi, Whelan, Arnautovic; Odemwingie; Crouch

Everton XI to face Sunderland: Howard, Coleman, Baines, Stones, Distin, McCarthy, Barry, Deulofeu, Naismith, Osman, Lukaku #EFCSAFC

#SaintsFC team vs @CardiffCityFC: Gazzaniga, Chambers, Fonte, Lovren, Shaw, Cork, Schneiderlin, S. Davis, Ramírez, Lallana (c), Lambert.

#AVFC: Guzan, Lowton, Vlaar [c], Baker, Clark, Bertrand, Westwood, Delph, El Ahmadi, Agbonlahor, Holt. #AVFCLIVE #CPFC

#NCFC XI v @FulhamFC: GK Ruddy; Whittaker, Martin (c), Turner, Olsson; Johnson, Fer, Howson, Snodgrass; Redmond, van Wolfswinkel

#NUFC v @stokecity (3-5-2): Krul; S Taylor, Williamson, Coloccini (c); Anita, Gosling, Tiote, Gouffran, Dummett; Sh Ameobi, Cisse #STONEW

#CPFC starting XI against @AVFCOfficial: Speroni, Mariappa, Dann, Delaney, Ward, Dikgacoi, Jedinak, Bolasie, Puncheon, Ledley, Jerome.

Tottenham Hotspur ‏@SpursOfficial 11m
    Team v WBA - Lloris; Naughton, Chiriches, Kaboul, Rose; Lennon, Chadli, Paulinho, Eriksen; Adebayor, Kane. #COYS

#SAFC: Mannone, Bardsley, Alonso, O'Shea (c), Brown, Cattermole, Ki, Colback, Johnson, Wickham, Borini.

Albion team v @spursofficial: Foster; Reid, McAuley, Olsson, Ridgewell; Amalfitano, Mulumbu, Brunt, Dorrans; Sessegnon; Vydra. #WBATOT

Forgot I have mutch playing. Feel free to score now Jordan

Well played Ziegler. Well played...

• Registered Users Posts: 33,084 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Come on Lallana, Lukaku, Baines and Eriksen!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,012 ✭✭✭✭Alfred Borden

That makes up my mind for me if Mirallas doesnt come on or do anything these two next games, him out, ramsey in

Only Mannone, Distin & Punch playing for me. Not expecting anything major...

• Advertisement

Raf32 wrote: »
    That makes up my mind for me if Mirallas doesnt come on or do anything these two next games, him out, ramsey in

Think i'll be makin that change this gw comin

Advertisement