Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Saturday Night Show, 12/04/14 at 9.55 PM

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

I can't believe for one second that George Lee is looking forward to being measured up for a pair of wellies and being up to his neck in cowsh!t.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,038 ✭✭✭Go Harvey Go

monkey9 wrote: »
    I like Julie Feeney. I like her music, I like the way she's weird and I like the fact that she's an absolute ride!

Can't beat a certain Miss Bush, though... ;););)

86089502_katebush_324810c.jpg

(She still looks great at 55, as well.)

• Registered Users Posts: 81,543 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Mark Little has his old spot, Brendan trying to stir it up now that he wants his old job back.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,657 ✭✭✭CountyHurler

When you think about it, it makes sense... he spent ten years "talking down the economy"... The farmers will love him in agriculture... He be extremely convincing when he delivers the usual mantra we get from the IFA "It's been a real bad year for farming"..

• Registered Users Posts: 72,154 ✭✭✭✭Welsh Megaman

I like that song a lot.

Was good, but then again I'd prefer anything than to hear 'Impossibly Beautiful' for the 1,000,000th time

• Advertisement

Can't beat a certain Miss Bush, though... ;););) (She still looks great at 55, as well.)

I'm a great fan of bush... ah here, that just doesnt sound right in polite company..

M

We just need the Chinese banks to lend cash to our banks and we are back to 250k 1 bedroom lashed together apartments, good times ahead...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,719 ✭✭✭sudzs

Good opportunity for a new act...if only JonathonAnon was still with us :D

Ah Jonanon, I think of him often...... :o

• Registered Users Posts: 2,332 ✭✭✭tampopo

When you think about it, it makes sense... he spent ten years "talking down the economy"... The farmers will love him in agriculture... He be extremely convincing when he delivers the usual mantra we get from the IFA "It's been a real bad year for farming"..

what I never understand is that they complain about low income 'doing de farming' yet whenever there's a bit of bad weather or a change in policy, they stand to lose MILLIONS and MILLIONS

A colleague at work has bought a ticket to see Kate Bush live...for £3,000 :eek:

• Advertisement
    M

A colleague at work has bought a ticket to see Kate Bush live...for £3,000 :eek:

Was she performing in his bedroom?

sudzs wrote: »
    Ah Jonanon, I think of him often...... :o

JA has asked me to ask you if you think about him the same way as you do about Andrew Trimble? :o

How are things down the mental hospital these days any way..

bluewolf wrote: »
    Is that a big fish on her head

I think it was a big rose.

A big fish would be ten times more imaginative, though... :D

• Registered Users Posts: 19,588 ✭✭✭✭Ol' Donie

Best thing about this feller is he reminds me of General Lee.

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

A colleague at work has bought a ticket to see Kate's Bush live...for £3,000 :eek:
    Fixed your post.....sorry, sorry :o

How are things down the mental hospital these days any way..

You get by...one day at a time...

Ol' Donie wrote: »
    Best thing about this feller is he reminds me of General Lee.

He's related to a car?! :eek: :eek: :o:o:D:D

Seems to me like George is absolving himself of all responsibility for making the decision to go in to politics..

Where's grey_so tonight?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

George was pushed out by the ould codgers in Fine Gael who resented him from the day he threw his political hat into the ring.

He's related to a car?! :eek: :eek: :o:o:D:D

Yep. And Bruce Lee, Christopher Lee, Chun Li from Street Fighter and even the country of Italy.

Don't underestimate him!

Does George still present 'The Business' on Saturday mornings?

coolhull wrote: »
    Where's grey_so tonight?

Skid seems to be MIA too.

Missing one of the better shows, in fairness.

M

On my way to work during the week a government MEP had her car with graphics etc parked half on the footpath, half on the road/cycle path on a clearway at 8.30 am outside one of the busiest train stations in Dublin City, they themselves were there oblivious to the out and out law breaking they were committing, complete joke of a country regarding gombeen politicians, next time I will photo and Tweet to all of planet earth to wreck their head and generate their appearance infront of esquire Joseph Duffy and his lunchtime call in show.

I think George expected Enda Kenny to walk down to the department of finance, collect all the books, drop them out to George's house and say "There ya are George, you sort it all out for us"...

And here is now being populist... You cant be populist AND be in Government..

• Registered Users Posts: 8,719 ✭✭✭sudzs

Yep. And Bruce Lee, Christopher Lee, Chun Li from Street Fighter and even the country of Italy.

Don't underestimate him!

And lets not forget Rosie Lee! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭Missyelliot2

Does George still present 'The Business' on Saturday mornings?

Yep....heard it this morning

Skid seems to be MIA too.

Missing one of the better shows, in fairness.

And MrsD007 - she always kept us riff-raff in check :(:(

• Advertisement

George was pushed out by the ould codgers in Fine Gael who resented him from the day he threw his political hat into the ring.
    But would he have given up his seat if he wasn't certain that he still had a damn good job to go back to?

Advertisement