Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Saturday Night Show, 12/04/14 at 9.55 PM

Options
  • 11-04-2014 8:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,972 ✭✭✭

This week on The Saturday Night Show, Ireland and Ulster player Andrew Trimble will be discussing his great Six-Nations comeback.

RTÉ’s George Lee will talking about being back in the newsroom and giving his take on our economic recovery and talk of a property bubble.

The always fun Sarah Harding tells us about moving on from the Girls Aloud and helping Bressie out on The Voice of Ireland.

Dr Ciara Kelly from Operation Transformation will be discussing how GPs are on their knees after years of cuts.

And there will be music from the exceptional Julie Feeney.

Tune in at 9.55pm and enjoy!!

2u781g1.jpg

I wonder what topics Brendan will use for his opening jokes this week???

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

Cofy, ya divil! I'm very impressed. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 71,725 ✭✭✭✭Welsh Megaman

Good to see kitteh and puppeh following CountyHurler's heartless ban :)

Brendan's opening zinger may revolve around a certain awards ceremony that gave him the night off last week :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,972 ✭✭✭cofy

Brendan's opening zinger may revolve around a certain awards ceremony that gave him the night off last week :D

Just caught up with the awards thread, seems like he could have some material there alright:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 21,444 ✭✭✭✭Skid X

Super OP again cofy :)

Not a bad guest list. Hopefully it will be a better show than last Saturday's effort. It can't be any worse!

It's such a pity that they did not interrupt the broadcast just long enough to shout out "IF YE DON'T BE QUIET, NOT ONE OF YE WILL GET AN AWARD"
    ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,657 ✭✭✭CountyHurler

cofy wrote: »
    RTÉ’s George Lee will talking about being back in the newsroom and giving his take on our economic recovery and talk of a property bubble.

He gets fairly ratty if you ask him about his time in politics... so ask him about that Brendan..
    And there will be music from the exceptional Julie Feeney.

The exceptionally unusual maybe... Here she is playing a song with a couple of branches from a tree...

I commented on the video, asking if she could play Bohemian Rhapsody with the same two branches.. I received no reply.. :-(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,038 ✭✭✭Go Harvey Go

ANOTHER episode promoting both the Voice of Ireland and Operation Transformation?!? :eek: :eek: :eek:

Unlike the two such episodes in January, however, the line-up isn't terrible - so I'll tune in. :)

Not to be a fussbudget, but...

7gSekC.jpg

Not to be a fussbudget, but...

It's a perfectly acceptable format for a date just as acceptable as any other format, so build a bridge and get over it.:D:D:D:D:D

Evening all! :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,648 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

Meh. The guest list is not really doing anything for me.

Might just hand around long enough to see if Brendan makes any comment on the IFTA debacle...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭mrkiscool2

It's a perfectly acceptable format for a date just as acceptable as any other format, so build a bridge and get over it.:D:D:D:D:D
    Yeah, but the date is wrong! Totes awky mo-mo

amdublin wrote: »
    Meh. The guest list is not really doing anything for me.

Might just hand around long enough to see if Brendan makes any comment on the IFTA debacle...

Even if the sound/location problems are sorted for the IFTA's next year, another disaster looms on the horizon...

'Mrs. Brown's Boys: D'Movie' is going to sweep the board! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 81,267 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

The audience should talk over him for the craic.

mrkiscool2 wrote: »
    Yeah, but the date is wrong! Totes awky mo-mo

Thanks, I opened the post last night. The poster was giving out last week that he found the format hard to read.:D:D:D

LOL at the blonde in the audience who didnt get the joke..

The formatting of your date would have been perfectly acceptable..... YESTERDAY.. Today is the 12th..

• Registered Users Posts: 19,579 ✭✭✭✭Ol' Donie

Several leads

:-D:-D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

Weak

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

Brendan should cut out the jokes!!
    His delivery when it is stilted is so arkward.

Evening All :)

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,184 ✭✭✭✭Lapin

Evenin all !

21059_1.jpg

Z I N G!

M

He should have dropped the hand.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,579 ✭✭✭✭Ol' Donie

Is this yer one off the Friday Right Hook?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

Evening all.

GP's in crisis... I guess they'll only have three sun holidays this year instead of four :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

Even if the sound/location problems are sorted for the IFTA's next year, another disaster looms on the horizon...

'Mrs. Brown's Boys: D'Movie' is going to sweep the board! :D

Definitely a behind the couch programme if/ when that happens :D

• Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

Ol' Donie wrote: »
    Is this yer one off the Friday Right Hook?

That's the one. Very annoying person.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

Im waiting for Graham on 3e. I missed jot last night cos I had visitors, I made the tv lience man stay for tea and showed him my cat pictures... :D

I feel like I want to adjust her hair - just flick that little bit back over...

• Advertisement
    M

How much was her mortgage for?

Advertisement